ADVERTISEMENT

RYAN CONWELL GET HIM NOW!

Woodson is the best cook in america. Rumor has it per his supporters he is also going to cook up boogie fland !!!!! He may actually have to start turning guys away his oven is so hot.

2 yrs of eligibility left. From Indy.

Didn't really get to see ISU play...is he a true PG?
Lists him at 6'4 and only 2.5 apg but 6 reb/gm....looks more like combo guard numbers than true PGs.

Still...very interesting. 40% 3pts and 86% FTs...16.5ppg.

Lists him at 6'4 and only 2.5 apg but 6 reb/gm....looks more like combo guard numbers than true PGs.

He's a stud 2 guard not a bench player like we have now. He's an all around player. Rebounding, toughness, and 3 point shooting.

And newton and Cupps. We are good to go! Nobody wants to come here and sit behind them!!!!!
Nobody is sitting behind Cupps or Leal. Galloway is and always shoulda been a sixth man. IU needs great proven scorers.IU has none in backcourt. Try and convince me Galloway or X were consistent scorers with high 3 point %.

Nobody is sitting behind Cupps or Leal. Galloway is and always shoulda been a sixth man. IU needs great proven scorers.IU has none in backcourt. Try and convince me Galloway or X were consistent scorers with high 3 point %.
The person you are replying too is being an asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
We have Trey which is exactly why we need Conwell. Indiana State folks saying IU has already been all over Conwell.
Heck the way some have talked on twitter he is a done deal. Now woodson is going to cook.

I am sure cupps got a big huge bag of money but I am kind of surprised he would want to come back and sit on the bench after playing 25-30 minutes a game last year.

Call him whatever. He is a baller on both ends.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT