ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers/PU

SO..... about the Flag 1 on Edey in the last two minutes of the game.

What Edey should have been called for... is running into the scrum and being the aggressor.
When he got there.... he pulled on Mul's shoulders to try to pull Mul away from his player... then did his arm bar shove that Mul flopped on.

The foul should have been for running into the scrum and becoming part of it.

Not sure what the foul should have been... but I guess a Flag 1 was the correct call.

Reactions: ams66
Rutgers should have won. Missed free throws and lots of missed bunnies
SO..... about the Flag 1 on Edey in the last two minutes of the game.

What Edey should have been called for... is running into the scrum and being the aggressor.
When he got there.... he pulled on Mul's shoulders to try to pull Mul away from his player... then did his arm bar shove that Mul flopped on.

The foul should have been for running into the scrum and becoming part of it.

Not sure what the foul should have been... but I guess a Flag 1 was the correct call.
I’m not aware of a running into the scrum rule. He was given a common foul, not flagrant. Not smart but supporting his teammate. As you mentioned, flop on Mulcahys part, but still a foul.

I’m not aware of a running into the scrum rule. He was given a common foul, not flagrant. Not smart but supporting his teammate. As you mentioned, flop on Mulcahys part, but still a foul.
True.... no rule for running into the Scrum.... but being the aggressor when you watch the replay.

Pretty sure it was a Flag 1..... Purdue shot the first free throws (alone) .... then Rut went to the line on the other end and shot free throws (Alone)... then immediately got the ball out of bounds.

There is no over the back foul to begin with. It’s perfectly legal to hover a smaller player back and grab the ball. These teams just lean on you so much and make free movement impossible.

My money is on Coach March and the green machine from East Lansing
To do what?

Rutgers and PU looks like WWE. Rebounds look like fumbles in football. Bruising is the word. Got to like the intensity at this level. Hopefully IU team can bring it.
Refs are a joke.

Rutgers and PU looks like WWE. Rebounds look like fumbles in football. Bruising is the word. Got to like the intensity at this level. Hopefully IU team can bring it.
That’s bullsheyot basketball that will fail in the tourney

True.... no rule for running into the Scrum.... but being the aggressor when you watch the replay.

Pretty sure it was a Flag 1..... Purdue shot the first free throws (alone) .... then Rut went to the line on the other end and shot free throws (Alone)... then immediately got the ball out of bounds.
Hockey has that rule, since they seem to be OK with body checking maybe they should follow that rule also.

It was a tech.

Someone comments something you don't like its either
1. PU fan looking dor affirmation
2. Win game, run to IU board.
Broken record just like Jimmy. Youre a lot less hateful though I'll give you that.
We've got internet troll Sybil over here, lol. WTF

JHS just hit another mid-range jumper.

Someone comments something you don't like its either
1. PU fan looking dor affirmation
2. Win game, run to IU board.
Broken record just like Jimmy. Youre a lot less hateful though I'll give you that.
Actually both are true. I pay no attention to what you posted.

I just hold up a mirror. Don’t like your reflection? Rethink your obsession with IU.

This picture makes me smile.

i

Rutgers fouled on most possessions to the point the officials just let it go, when they did call it they had to pick a player. Fun stuff

Where is Gilligan? He has been lurking but hasn't posted for awhile.

Hey @BoilerN did you get a girlfriend or did Mom put your laptop in time out?
Lol never change. Realize between busy season, my MBA, and rolling out my startup, I didn't have time for your baseless claims and insults. Glad to know you can't get me off your mind and had to start insulting though. Your words are pathetic.

Lol never change. Realize between busy season, my MBA, and rolling out my startup, I didn't have time for your baseless claims and insults. Glad to know you can't get me off your mind and had to start insulting though. Your words are pathetic.
As a Coach, I would label his obsession over you as “rent free”.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerN
Wow...I am the one guy here that was concerned about you. You go from every day to missing for weeks.

Excuse the **** outta me.

Wow...I am the one guy here that was concerned about you. You go from every day to missing for weeks.

Excuse the **** outta me.
Throwing around insults and belittling me isn't caring and showing concern. It's being an ass. No where in there did you ask me if I was fine.

• Wow
Reactions: Coach.Grimes
Are you fine?

Good; can you leave and go home now then?
More than fine. Exceptional. I was called out. Minding my own business until I was insulted. If you don't want me, do let me be rent free in your minds

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
You're a PU dude on an IU board... If you want respect.... well.. I would just suggest that you don't look for any
I'm not looking for respect, just looking to be treated with decency. It's not hard to not be an ass, yet so many in the world struggle with it. Especially when they can sit behind a keyboard. It's what's wrong with the world. I'm respectful regardless of the place or board. But again, I was called out. This isn't hard.

Anyways, I've got plenty to do today, as you can imagine from my initial post about why I'm not dealing with his BS call out post. Adios.

I'm not looking for respect, just looking to be treated with decency. It's not hard to not be an ass, yet so many in the world struggle with it. Especially when they can sit behind a keyboard. It's what's wrong with the world. I'm respectful regardless of the place or board. But again, I was called out. This isn't hard.

Anyways, I've got plenty to do today, as you can imagine from my initial post about why I'm not dealing with his BS call out post. Adios.
I am more of an ass in real life. I had to start being nice on here, probably for the best.

Reactions: BoilerN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT