ADVERTISEMENT

@Rutgers -3.5

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
Opens at -3.5…..as mentioned in another thread, they won’t have Mag and TJD does not have a sore back and JHS is healthy too.
Too bad I’m traveling thru MO, OK and TX as they are not online betting states, cuz I love this line

Opens at -3.5…..as mentioned in another thread, they won’t have Mag and TJD does not have a sore back and JHS is healthy too.
Too bad I’m traveling thru MO, OK and TX as they are not online betting states, cuz I love this line
Guessing you don't gamble much... The IU -4 (currently on DK) means that IU is the FAVORITE, so it's already moved towards IU a 1/2 point. By comparison, PU opened -1.5 vs IU and it was IU -2 at some books by tip off...

I do bet probably more than I should and do realize that means we are the favorite. If the line is moving, that means more $$ is coming in on that side enough so that it makes Vegas feel uncomfortable so that’s why the change…I only bet on on FanDuel so I go by their lines, do not shop all the betting lines…..

Uhhh. Is this game is not at the RAC
It's not at the RAC but Rutgers has won the last few at Indiana too. 6 in a row.

Mag being out is a HUGE loss for RU. It's arguable that he has been a better defender than Caleb, the reigning DPOY, this season. He is a key to Rutgers pressing and doubling of TJD last game which was very effective. Mag's offense was recently coming on very strong as a low volume high effiency scorer who finishes around the rim well which RU struggles with

Rutgers fans hoping for an emotional let down spot after a huge win over #1 hated in state rival and Rutgers with an emotionally rally game missing a key starter

• Love
Reactions: MrsScrew and kkott
It's not at the RAC but Rutgers has won the last few at Indiana too. 6 in a row.

Mag being out is a HUGE loss for RU. It's arguable that he has been a better defender than Caleb, the reigning DPOY, this season. He is a key to Rutgers pressing and doubling of TJD last game which was very effective. Mag's offense was recently coming on very strong as a low volume high effiency scorer who finishes around the rim well which RU struggles with

Rutgers fans hoping for an emotional let down spot after a huge win over #1 hated in state rival and Rutgers with an emotionally rally game missing a key starter
TJD will have to break his back to lose this one.

• Love
Reactions: aajohn2000
TJD will have to break his back to lose this one.
I was listening to Fischer yesterday. He threw this one out...TJD has never beat Rutgers.

I could see this getting plenty chippy. Could be better than the purdue game. Lets also not forget not only did Rutgers beat us this year, they rolled into mackey and gave purdue their only loss before last weekend. If we play defense like were capable of could we see a score in the 50's on both sides?

Reactions: Scangg and FastMJ
I was listening to Fischer yesterday. He threw this one out...TJD has never beat Rutgers.

I could see this getting plenty chippy. Could be better than the purdue game. Lets also not forget not only did Rutgers beat us this year, they rolled into mackey and gave purdue their only loss before last weekend. If we play defense like were capable of could we see a score in the 50's on both sides?
Yes, high probability of a 50s game IMO. Indiana will likely get many open 3's. If they hit them they win. If they have an off night from 3 Rutgers pulls it out

Reactions: Indianaftw
The Over/Under is 135.5 on scoresandodds.com. That reflects a score of something in the range of a 70-66 Indiana victory.

Yes, high probability of a 50s game IMO. Indiana will likely get many open 3's. If they hit them they win. If they have an off night from 3 Rutgers pulls it out

You are delusional.

Hoosiers lowest output at home is 63 in an 18 pt beat down of Bucky. All other meaningful games at AH are high 70s and better.

It would have to abysmal effort, shooting, and offensive rebounding by the Hoosiers for this game to be in the 50s.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
You are delusional.

Hoosiers lowest output at home is 63 in an 18 pt beat down of Bucky. All other meaningful games at AH are high 70s and better.

It would have to abysmal effort, shooting, and offensive rebounding by the Hoosiers for this game to be in the 50s.
Rutgers is 2nd nationally in defensive efficiency and almost every opponent this season has had a season low against Rutgers

50s just as likely as 70s. Most likely 60s

Indiana scored in the 40s last game against us so not sure 50s is delusional even if you don't think it's likely

Reactions: Indianaftw
Rutgers is 2nd nationally in defensive efficiency and almost every opponent this season has had a season low against Rutgers

50s just as likely as 70s. Most likely 60s

Indiana scored in the 40s last game against us so not sure 50s is delusional even if you don't think it's likely
If this game gets to 65ish indiana wins. MM is a very important piece. Too bad he’s out. I hate seeing a really nice player get hurt like that. Delusional to think this is that team that couldn’t score. This game won’t be in the 50s.

Reactions: .Gerdis
If this game gets to 65ish indiana wins. MM is a very important piece. Too bad he’s out. I hate seeing a really nice player get hurt like that. Delusional to think this is that team that couldn’t score. This game won’t be in the 50s.
If Indiana is cold from 3 it's certainly possible. Rutgers will likely double TJD just like the first game and Indiana will get open looks. They will need to knock them down tonight unlike the first game when they were ice cold minus Kopp

If Indiana is cold from 3 it's certainly possible. Rutgers will likely double TJD just like the first game and Indiana will get open looks. They will need to knock them down tonight unlike the first game when they were ice cold minus Kopp
Mid range game is the killer not 3 point shots. This isn’t that team from December.

You are delusional.

3 points from the lowest output. High 70s was never going to happen

Bet the under

It was definitely an under bet.
Now you tell me.

I took a flyer on the over after talking myself into Mag being out making a big difference. Thought it was going to cash until that 8 min scoring drought reared it'sugly head.

Now you tell me.

I took a flyer on the over after talking myself into Mag being out making a big difference. Thought it was going to cash until that 8 min scoring drought reared it'sugly head.
Well if you read my early post I thought both teams would score in the 50's

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT