ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Next Year

This year has been a farce. IU picked at the top of the BT and they blow the hell out of that. This is the most frustrating and inconsistent team of all. I'm sure they'll blow it in the BT tournament and be one and done in the NCAA. Then, at least, next year we won't have any expectations.
I think without the injuries we would have won it...

I don't know why so many people think JHS is gone. He is a freshman, and He is having a great year. But He is 19 Years old, thin, and doesn't have the physical maturity or body strength to compete consistently with older Players over an 81 Game Schedule. Everybody thinks being in the NBA is wonderful because You get to play or practice all the time. However, when Teams are on Road Trips, their Practice Schedules are disrupted.

They may not practice at the same time each day. They don't have access to the same type of facilities they have at Home. Based upon availability, they may be practicing in a Junior College or High school Gym. Depending upon travel arrangements and timing a Road Practice may be a walk through to game Plan for the next opponent. If You are a Young Player toward the end of the Bench it may be difficult to keep Your game up and improve.

If You stay in College, You have the opportunity to grow another Year and become more physically mature. You know You will play 3 5-40 games, practice consistently, and have unlimited access to a practice facility.

I know, this ignores the Economics and Money. If You stay another Year and improve, Your draft stock may go up. and You may move into the first round or higher in the first round and make more money in the long run.
Because he's most likely a lottery pick ..

Reactions: .Gerdis
That layup decision I thought was good. When we took over there were 33 seconds left on clock so couldn’t take last shot anthow
I would have rather he pulled it out and worked for a good shot, but I can see where he got caught up in the moment. He made crucial steals at the end, which made up for it.

I would have rather he pulled it out and worked for a good shot, but I can see where he got caught up in the moment. He made crucial steals at the end, which made up for it.
Agree. I can see why he took that shot. 8 times out of 10 he finishes that shot.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Correct. 2013 we knew he was a lottery pick. I said he wouldn’t have been in 2012 as a freshman. The one I found in 2012 had him at 20th.
Fwiw Draftnet is garbage. The least accurate by far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT