ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is the most Presidential

The MAGA Republicans make a liberal like me have fond memories of the kinder and gentler traditional Republicans such as the Bushes and Reagan.

Reading this will convince the MAGAs the party is going in the right direction under their guidance :).
Hoot, you're old enough to know that you're gaslighting. Democrats spoke just as badly about Reagan as they do for Trump now.

And remember when Bush was the devil? I sure do.

Just put any Republican at the top of the ticket and they're Hitler. It's always been this way and it's not going to change now.

We had 4 years of Trump and some of the best of times, before Covid. No new wars. Record employment. Real wage gains. A border under control. Good diplomatic relations with N. Korea. Low inflation.

Who is against any of that? Knowing all that, why wouldn't you vote for Trump, other than you just don't like him? Are you willing to risk the country for your personal foibles?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Aloha, Wow, you will get a hail storm of bombs from the Trumpsters by calling Trump a loser.

Have a feeling the Cooler will be boiling.
Trump's not the loser in this election - he's already beaten Biden. So badly, Biden wouldn't even run again.

And vs Kamaltoe? Nolo contendere, as we say in Rome.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The MAGAs are happy with getting rid of traditional Republicans who are likely the majority of the party even though a good chunk will hold their noses and vote for Trump. A MAGA Republican Party cannot survive. Grievance, anger, paranoia, pessimism, dishonesty, incivility and other characteristics of the MAGA faction are not sustainable.
MAGA to me is a decentralized movement spearheaded by Trump PR train. It does not hold real grip of power in the GOP. Trump will have power over the GOP if he wins, which I do not think he will. Donors, what few the GOP have, work pretty well with Dem donors and institutions which is why you see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell types act like they do. Money talks

Reactions: DANC
If he wins and does in fact end Constitution, ends our democratic republic, no more voting required as on tape, would you and Danc prefer an authoritarian dictatorship as long as it was your hero? Answer gents please, it’s a significant question and I think it’s the main difference in thought between yourselves and Aloha, me, Ohio. I’ve pretty much given up the notion of fiscal conservancy now- debt is exponential- hope I get the social security you gents got!

If he wins and does in fact end Constitution, ends our democratic republic, no more voting required as on tape, would you and Danc prefer an authoritarian dictatorship as long as it was your hero? Answer gents please, it’s a significant question and I think it’s the main difference in thought between yourselves and Aloha, me, Ohio. I’ve pretty much given up the notion of fiscal conservancy now- debt is exponential- hope I get the social security you gents got!
How can one man end the Constitution? 👁️

How can one man end the Constitution? 👁️
If he has a bought and paid for Supreme Court, and installs sycophants in all federal offices, defunds FBI, etc- you might see. Trump is as transparent as possible about his love for Putin and Obran- he wants to be uber man and leave it to his kids like North Korea. And you know he’s financially hungry. Hope he doesn’t privatize your’s or my accounts! Hysteric possibly but Project 2025 is not a happy document for this centrist Republican who actually does balance a checkbook!

Last edited:
Lmao. The Supreme Court that wouldn't ever hear, much less rule on the election cases? Lmao.
You mean the frivolous cases that were thrown out of every court below the USSC? It's amazes me that you still cling to the moronic notion that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. It's a thing that keeps you firmly at number 1 on the list of the dumbest posters on the WC.

Reactions: Indyhorn
You mean the frivolous cases that were thrown out of every court below the USSC? It's amazes me that you still cling to the moronic notion that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. It's a thing that keeps you firmly at number 1 on the list of the dumbest posters on the WC.
Even Trump has largely pivoted to say it was a “unfair” or “slanted” election as he does understand what really occurred. He needs to focus on states unconstitutionally changing voting laws during pandemic. He needs to always avoid looking at approval ratings even while he continually lied about “greatest economy ever” while handing us- in 2020- 25% of our federal debt. You need to stick time on there or his sycophants who only took finite math will not follow nor compute

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT