ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo Langford

beliedat!

Were you channeling this fine young lady?

image.jpg

Reactions: hondo314
Aside. Look up the meaning of "moot". We use it just the opposite of its original meaning--arguable.
Well, if you're using it to mean can't be discussed then you're using it incorrectly. It's generally used to mean a discussion is pointless which is very much within the definition of the word. Saying there is no point to a discussion is very different from saying it can't be discussed.

Well, if you're using it to mean can't be discussed then you're using it incorrectly. It's generally used to mean a discussion is pointless which is very much within the definition of the word. Saying there is no point to a discussion is very different from saying it can't be discussed.
I mean the original meaning is "arguable." The word is now used to mean something is given and no point in discussing it. Maybe Webster's is wrong, huh?

I mean the original meaning is "arguable." The word is now used to mean something is given and no point in discussing it. Maybe Webster's is wrong, huh?
Webster isn't wrong, you're wrong because you didn't read the whole thing.

Definition of moot
1a : open to question : debatable
b : subjected to discussion : disputed
2: deprived of practical significance : made abstract or purely academic

I think your right. Cancelling the iu visit was a bad sign. 2nd place once again.

I still say he's coming to IU but my confidence certainly has gone down in the last day or 2. I was 95% sure we had him. I feel more like 60/40 now. At least it won't be Drew and that punk Garland.

I still say he's coming to IU but my confidence certainly has gone down in the last day or 2. I was 95% sure we had him. I feel more like 60/40 now. At least it won't be Drew and that punk Garland.
I'm at 50/50 now.

Are you guys bi polar because just a few days you were confident he was coming to IU. Nothing has changed in the last few days and unless some of the top experts start changing their picks I will still be confident that Romeo will choose IU.
A certain someone says Kansas people are very confident as of today so yea things changed

Well, apparently I haven't been banned. :) I went and looked at the ESPN schedule and I will admit I was wrong. I just haven't seen much Indiana in my region.

Heh...I haven’t seen much Kansas in my region.

Of course, that doesn’t mean their games aren’t available. A tree falls in a forest....

A certain someone says Kansas people are very confident as of today so yea things changed

Well, I’ve been saying for a while now that nobody should be comfortably confident. People have been acting here as if it’s been a done deal for a couple weeks now...and I really couldn’t understand why. Because Jerry Meyer said so — and he’s an EXPERT!! That’s a dumb reason.

That said, Kansas people now saying they’re confident doesn’t change anything...not, anyway, for anybody who resisted the temptation to buy into the conventional wisdom in the first place.

Not really since no one knows anything of substance. Why is most of the other people still confident that Romeo is going to IU. I think it was yesterday that Anderson set out a tweet that said something like it is obvious that Romeo is going to IU.

Are you guys bi polar because just a few days you were confident he was coming to IU. Nothing has changed in the last few days and unless some of the top experts start changing their picks I will still be confident that Romeo will choose IU.

These so-called experts don’t know nearly as much as people think they do....not, anyway, about who’s going where.

Not really since no one knows anything of substance. Why is most of the other people still confident that Romeo is going to IU. I think it was yesterday that Anderson set out a tweet that said something like it is obvious that Romeo is going to IU.
Who's anderson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT