ADVERTISEMENT

Roe overturned. Be kind

Planned parenthood has killed more innocent Americans than Al-Qaeda
No they haven’t killed a single one. And for the record , if you are actually concerned about abortion, they have prevented more than any other agency.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I just saw someone mention that since 1998 it’s against international law to force someone to have a baby.

I don’t know the particulars of that, but it’d be interesting to see if that becomes a thing.
No one is forcing anyone to force someone to have a baby.

Where do you get this shit?

The "someone" part is where you insert your religion.

Your "argument" leaves no leeway. Women who are victims of rape and incest should have no choice according to you.
That's not what I said, but you've never let truth stand in your way.

You mean Republicans who attack cops and break into the Capitol building. That kind of peaceful?
No, I mean the ones who were strolling around the Capitol doing no harm - the ones who were let in by the Capitol Police.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Lmao. Says the guy fooled by the biggest con artist in the world AND a silly movie. You have to be the world’s most gullible.
Russian Collusion Hoax - you bought the whole thing without question.

N

So you're saying a man can get an abortion! Do better Jim..
Great post.

Seriously, one of your best.

You're on fire.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

Truly, you're a hall-of-famer.

Your contributions to this board, and all the boards here, are truly a treasure.

It would really be a treat if you'd post more often.

Then everyone here could see what a truly special poster you are.

You have a special talent.

Thank you for sharing your gift with this board.

Great post.

You're on fire.

Your contributions to this board, and all the boards here, are truly a treasure.

I feel like this may be sarcasm.

And you can’t even interpret the Mueller report , no matter how many times people correct you on what it actually said. You choose to keep repeating your ridiculous nonsense.
Evidently you missed the Sussman trial, where Hillary's campaign manager testified under oath that Hillary authorized release of the Russian Collusion Hoax when she - and the FBI - knew it was entirely made up.

But you clingers will not be convinced even when it's thrown in your face that it was made up.

You're just pathetic.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Dmb bless your heart. I don’t think you can talk about mental disorders. Well then again, perhaps you are exactly one who should be. But I know we’ve all been waiting for Catturd opinion, so thanks for that.
Isn't it ironic? Your favorite word . You voted for a mentally incompetent President, your own mental health appears quite shaky on a regular basis when you are ranting away. Tonight all men are evil yada, yada . You are supposed to be responsible for young women in your charge , yet in another thread you were basically advocating underage drinking. Do you teach that to these women?

Reactions: Zeester and DANC
The Pentagon announced it will not recognize the overturning of Roe by the Supreme Court. It will still provide women's healthcare to military and spouses. Federal buildings on Federal land.
If that is what the DoD said, one more reason we have the stupidest cabinet ever. The military providing abortions has zilch to do with Roe v Wade. I think SecDef is just virtue signaling.

On the positive side, what a great recruiting incentive, join the military and have convenient abortions.

Reactions: DANC
Evidently you missed the Sussman trial, where Hillary's campaign manager testified under oath that Hillary authorized release of the Russian Collusion Hoax when she - and the FBI - knew it was entirely made up.

But you clingers will not be convinced even when it's thrown in your face that it was made up.

You're just pathetic.
Yeah whatever came of that Sussman trial? Lol

Reactions: tbone6004
If that is what the DoD said, one more reason we have the stupidest cabinet ever. The military providing abortions has zilch to do with Roe v Wade. I think SecDef is just virtue signaling.

On the positive side, what a great recruiting incentive, join the military and have convenient abortions.
Want to make sure I have it right. Both companies and the Pentagon, in showing that they value and respect women’s rights are virtue signaling? And absolutely I’m sure women will be lining up to join the military to get those free abortions. Out. Of. Touch. Men.

Reactions: Bill4411
Yeah whatever came of that Sussman trial? Lol
See? Everyone - the Hillary campaign, the FBI, Sussman - all of them knew the Russian Collusion story was a hoax. That's what came of the Sussman trial, with more to come.

But you clingers continue to believe in a fairy tale.

The Pentagon announced it will not recognize the overturning of Roe by the Supreme Court. It will still provide women's healthcare to military and spouses. Federal buildings on Federal land.
Yep, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Great post.

You're on fire.

I was really touched till hoopsdoc burst my bubble🥲

Democratic politicians have been gunning for abortion on demand until birth and Republican politicians have been mostly anti-abortion. However, Republicans have offered bills in Congress only to restrict third trimester abortion, with exceptions, and no Democrats voted for them. That’s where Americans are. 90% of European countries are more restrictive than we we have been, but are in line with what Americans think.

If it was up to me we’d have a federal law allowing abortion in the first trimester and banning it in the third except for physical danger to the mother or death or in viability of the baby. I’d leave the second trimester up to the states. I’m not in charge. I do believe this should be up to the federal or state legislatures though.
Based on medical testing, it should be somewhere in the middle of the second trimester. Significant testing is only done at 20 weeks. Heartbeat is earlier, but comprehensive ultrasound doesn’t occur until 20 weeks. There are material issues that get diagnosed that should be up to the mother/couple in terms of how they want to deal with them.

Don’t you watch Southern Charm or some such thing.

oof-disappointed.gif

DoD didn't say anything like that. What the statement actually said was, "The Department is examining this decision closely and evaluating our policies to ensure we continue to provide seamless access to reproductive health care as permitted by federal law."

As of right now, "permitted by federal law" means that military facilities can only provide abortions in cases of rape, incest, or threat to the life of the mother, and military health insurance can only pay for the procedure at private facilities with the same restrictions.

The main concern, I assume, is for female servicemembers stationed in states where abortion is illegal, since they will have an especially difficult time travelling off base to a different state for the procedure. But DoD didn't announce anything remotely like what OS suggested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT