ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kennedy Jr.

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
He’s a Democrat that I would vote for and he understands Bitcoin. Also, he doesn’t have dementia 🥳

Last edited:
I'm going to write in this guy on my ballot regardless of choices.

Vermin Supreme GIF by GIPHY News

My initial thought is him and Kevin Costner are starting to look alike, with both having the same chance of winning.
wait......if KC can be the governor of Montana.

It's not that big of a stretch to get into the WH (esp. given the current morons that reside there now)

he'd certainly have the cowgirl vote....

8db318b2fcb499eb0aef85c0548364dd.jpg

The Kennedy clan certainly has a lot of goodwill built up primarily because of Jack Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy taking a bullet in the head. The country still had sympathy for Teddy Kennedy even after he was responsible for killing Mary Jo Kopechne. John John was responsible for killing his wife and sister-in-law as well as himself and the sympathy reserves for the Kennedy family built up again.

This weekend the Brits will anoint King Charles. What a loser! The whole Windsor clan will be dressed up in their costume jewelry medals as if they were auditioning for the Village People.

But then of course we also have the Kardashians. I am constantly amazed at the respect disrespectful people are able to gather.

The Kennedy clan certainly has a lot of goodwill built up primarily because of Jack Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy taking a bullet in the head. The country still had sympathy for Teddy Kennedy even after he was responsible for killing Mary Jo Kopechne. John John was responsible for killing his wife and sister-in-law as well as himself and the sympathy reserves for the Kennedy family built up again.

This weekend the Brits will anoint King Charles. What a loser! The whole Windsor clan will be dressed up in their costume jewelry medals as if they were auditioning for the Village People.

But then of course we also have the Kardashians. I am constantly amazed at the respect disrespectful people are able to gather.
I've come to believe these kinds people gain popularity by accident because people feel so shitty about themselves they say "hey, look, a bigger shitbag than me!" then by everyone deflecting attention it falls on a select few.

Seems like RFK has just enough tangents to ’frag’ himself when it’s all said and done.

Perhaps that is his role … squash the Democratic Party contenders and then go away.

Seems like RFK has just enough tangents to ’frag’ himself when it’s all said and done.

Perhaps that is his role … squash the Democratic Party contenders and then go away.
RFK is a Bannon operative to try to troll Biden.

All Dems who are paying attention know this.

Interesting that the ones who seem fooled are right wingers (or they are doing their part in trying to fake prop him up).

You see it on this board.

It's one reason why Bannon and his ilk lost their shit when it was announced there would be no debates since it's an incumbent president.

Bannon is trying to put out a sneakier Kanye or Tulsi from 2020....hoping that they can chip away at the Dem base because of his name (well Tulsi was just a troll and as expected she showed her true self afterwards).

Maybe the Dems can get Ron Reagan Jr to run as a Republican even though he's an atheist.

Interesting that the ones who seem fooled are right wingers (or they are doing their part in trying to fake prop him up).

It's one reason why Bannon and his ilk lost their shit when it was announced there would be no debates since it's an incumbent president.

Bannon is trying to put out a sneakier Kanye or Tulsi from 2020....hoping that they can chip away at the Dem base because of his name (well Tulsi was just a troll and as expected she showed her true self afterwards).

Maybe the Dems can get Ron Reagan Jr to run as a Republican even though he's an atheist.
Tinfoil hat on today?

You can't post stuff like that and then say anything about election deniers, sorry.

Ha. Tc I don’t know if that’s true but I have a friend who worked with him. Also had him for class. I don’t think he’s the operative type. I think he’s his own dude - warts and all

You know I love ya, Tommy, but you're walking on thin ice here.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Tinfoil hat on today?

You can't post stuff like that and then say anything about election deniers, sorry.
Lol

The only people actively pushing RFK Jr are Bannon and Trumpers.

You guys are a minority and hate libs to the core so why on earth do think your opinion on Dem presidential candidates matters is beyond me.

You're never voting for one.

So why on earth do you think the party would consider the opinion of the opposition party minority and piss off 80% of the base in the process?

Maybe Buttigieg should announce he's now a Republican and candidacy. Then I could post about if the Republicans were smart they'd nominate him because they would have my vote.

Reactions: The_Merry_Prankster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT