ADVERTISEMENT

The Kennedy Conundrum

So, he’s proudly anti-vaccine, but you can’t find one example of him saying it? By the way he literally says he’s not anti-vaccine.
There's an example above where he asks people to walk up to complete strangers and tell them not to vaccinate their kid. What else can that be other than anti-vaccine?

There's an example above where he asks people to walk up to complete strangers and tell them not to vaccinate their kid. What else can that be other than anti-vaccine?
I’ll let you in on a secret. Journalists lie and miss lead people. I want to see a video of him saying it. Post it.

Is that supposed to be something we should admire?

Like, it’s ok to be an asshole as long as you’re up front about being an asshole.
I responded to the grifter characterization. I don’t think he is. I believe he’s sincere. Nutty. But sincere

So, he’s proudly anti-vaccine, but you can’t find one example of him saying it? By the way he literally says he’s not anti-vaccine.
He does literally say that. As he then proceeds to walk it back in both words and actions.

He’s not a grifter. He’s a true believer. For better or worse
I always assumed he doesn’t give a shit because he’s a Kennedy (technically the government might have killed his dad). He’s not going to win, so he just talks about whatever he wants. His takes on vaccines aren’t really that interesting, but because of the Covid disaster Democrats questioning medical institutions are off limits. He questioned the amount kids take today and something else about the testing of them. He did same some weird shit about effecting Chinese people more or something. butyouremails brought up.

Last edited:
He will take votes from both sides, but primarily from the right. Firstly, he has cuckoo for cocoa puffs takes that resonate mainly with the right. Also, there is a legion of RINOs that wont vote for trump, but also not for a dem. My prediction then: RFKj will help sink trump, but also help the down ballot votes for the GOP. Were it not for RFKj, these RINOs would stay home on voting day.
Yeah I know the poll Farva posted is recent, but it is Rassmussen. And compared to these various polls from a little over a month ago. Ras is a pretty big outlier...

In this table, the first set of favorable/unfavorable ratings are the poll respondents who self identified as Democrats. The consensous shows RFK -5 with Dems and +28 with Pubs.

Republicans like RFK Jr. more than Democrats do​

Polls of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s favorable and unfavorable ratings among Democrats and Republicans conducted since July 1, 2023, as of 12 p.m. on Aug. 3

POLLSTERDATESPOP.FAVUNFAV.NETFAV.UNFAV.NET
Marquette LawJuly 7-12RV29%37%-848%19%+29
Ipsos/ReutersJuly 11-17A5242+106230+32
QuinnipiacJuly 13-17RV2147-264822+26
NewsNationJuly 17-18RV4037+35223+29
Harris/HarvardJuly 19-20RV5126+254626+20
Morning ConsultJuly 20-22LV3841-35027+23
New York Times/Siena CollegeJuly 23-27RV2253-315418+36
Echelon InsightsJuly 24-27LV3144-135020+30
Average3641-55123+28
Dem GOP

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
Yeah I know the poll Farva posted is recent, but it is Rassmussen. And compared to these various polls from a little over a month ago. Ras is a pretty big outlier...

In this table, the first set of favorable/unfavorable ratings are the poll respondents who self identified as Democrats. The consensous shows RFK -5 with Dems and +28 with Pubs.

Republicans like RFK Jr. more than Democrats do​

Polls of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s favorable and unfavorable ratings among Democrats and Republicans conducted since July 1, 2023, as of 12 p.m. on Aug. 3

POLLSTERDATESPOP.FAVUNFAV.NETFAV.UNFAV.NET
Marquette LawJuly 7-12RV29%37%-848%19%+29
Ipsos/ReutersJuly 11-17A5242+106230+32
QuinnipiacJuly 13-17RV2147-264822+26
NewsNationJuly 17-18RV4037+35223+29
Harris/HarvardJuly 19-20RV5126+254626+20
Morning ConsultJuly 20-22LV3841-35027+23
New York Times/Siena CollegeJuly 23-27RV2253-315418+36
Echelon InsightsJuly 24-27LV3144-135020+30
Average3641-55123+28
Dem GOP
Obviously the reason republicans want the democrats to run RFK is because RFK has such a great chance of winning. Yes, I’m sure that’s it. If Biden is so unpopular, the republican nominee should easily beat him.

I was just talking to my dad and stepmom tonight about him.

Both told me if he is on the ballot, they will vote for him. They were big Trump supporters last cycle but think he's cookoo now.
That’s weird. Trump is a malignant narcissist and a pathological liar, but I don’t think he’s clinically insane. Kennedy is definitely f*****g nuts.

Sorry dude, but you make yourself look like a fool on a routine basis. The belief that Trump's 2020 loss was due to voter fraud has been proven false over and over again (the idea was incredibly stupid to begin with) and what in the world do you believe the JAN 6 footage shows? What it shows is that we had a bunch of incredibly gullible Trumpsters trying to prevent the certification of the election and a peaceful transition of power. You know, like we always have had until Trump.

Also, you link some of the dumbest Trumpster Twitter Twits on the planet. How do you reconcile posting so much demonstrably false crap with your undying devotion to Trump. You should be embarrassed by you unquestioning devotion to Trump alone.
The Gaslighting propaganda never stops..

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The Gaslighting propaganda never stops..
Yes. That’s what I fight against.

I remain curious about what happened to that 750,000 man Russian winter offensive last winter? You said it was a sure thing. I think you were duped into repeating gaslighting from Russophile propagandists.

Last edited:
That’s weird. Trump is a malignant narcissist and a pathological liar, but I don’t think he’s clinically insane. Kennedy is definitely f*****g nuts.
You're overlooking an important consideration. RFK, Jr., if elected president, would be able to draw on the experience of his uncle, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. JFK, according to many in the cult, survived Dealey Plaza and is alive at 106. He's working behind the scenes with his son, JFK Jr (who didn't die in a plane crash) and Donald Trump to save the world from the evil Democrat cabal.

He will take votes from both sides, but primarily from the right. Firstly, he has cuckoo for cocoa puffs takes that resonate mainly with the right. Also, there is a legion of RINOs that wont vote for trump, but also not for a dem. My prediction then: RFKj will help sink trump, but also help the down ballot votes for the GOP. Were it not for RFKj, these RINOs would stay home on voting day.
He won't take DNC voters. As someone who votes GOP in primaries but across the aisle in November, he's not getting me, and no one I talk to takes him seriously. Not sure how he sways the undecided voters who are looking for a reason to not for Biden.

Modern day journalism is nothing but ignorant puppets repeating lies and nonsense. There are numerous videos of RFK jr giving his opinion on vaccines. He’s not anti-vaccine. Putting that stupidity aside, if my choices are Trump, Biden, and RFK, he’s getting my vote.
count me in

"A Reuters/Ipsos poll of a hypothetical three-way race between Biden, Trump and Kennedy conducted last week among likely voters found 14% of voters supported Kennedy, with 40% supporting Trump and 38% supporting Biden."

So now the question is where are those 14% in relation to battle ground states? And where will they go once the attack ads blanket the airwaves?

This actually could be the worst of all scenarios--either Trump or Biden will be our next president but this time, without anywhere near a majority of people supporting whoever wins. Another four years of questioning legitimacy, etc.

"A Reuters/Ipsos poll of a hypothetical three-way race between Biden, Trump and Kennedy conducted last week among likely voters found 14% of voters supported Kennedy, with 40% supporting Trump and 38% supporting Biden."

So now the question is where are those 14% in relation to battle ground states? And where will they go once the attack ads blanket the airwaves?

This actually could be the worst of all scenarios--either Trump or Biden will be our next president but this time, without anywhere near a majority of people supporting whoever wins. Another four years of questioning legitimacy, etc.
The only people here that pretend that he's a serious candidate are our Trumpsters. The Trump camp has been talking him up and Trumpsters like his anti-vaxx stance. However, they forget that he's a long-time Democrat from the moonbat wing. The Trump camp is understanding that he's more of a threat to Trump than Biden now if he runs as an independent or Green Party candidate and will soon be attacking him. Watch how quickly our Trumpsters turn on him.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Yes Yes Yes GIF

Now we get to find out who is full of shit. Both Republicans and Democrats have a chance to say f#ck you to their respective parties. Come join me

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

The only people here that pretend that he's a serious candidate are our Trumpsters. The Trump camp has been talking him up and Trumpsters like his anti-vaxx stance. However, they forget that he's a long-time Democrat from the moonbat wing. The Trump camp is understanding that he's more of a threat to Trump than Biden now if he runs as an independent or Green Party candidate and will soon be attacking him. Watch how quickly our Trumpsters turn on him.

RFKJ said something in an interview on the all-in podcast that won my vote.

“That is an issue I need to look into more, I don’t think I’m fully informed”

I’ve never heard a politician admit ignorance. That kind of humility makes him preferable to all the Morons who pretend like they know everything, which is every idiot from the Republican and Democratic Party.

How about curing covid by shoving a light bulb up one's bum?

RFKJ said something in an interview on the all-in podcast that won my vote.

“That is an issue I need to look into more, I don’t think I’m fully informed”

I’ve never heard a politician admit ignorance. That kind of humility makes him preferable to all the Morons who pretend like they know everything, which is every idiot from the Republican and Democratic Party.
So what issue do you think he is "fully informed" on ?

Reactions: zeke4ahs

If Trump is the nominee, RFK will pull votes from Biden

"If Trump is the nominee, RFK will pull votes from Biden"

Maybe. But I just saw where QAnon is worried that he'll take votes from JFK Jr :D

So this is confusing to me. Are you saying that if Trump is not the nominee all the potential voters you feel Biden would lose to RFK Jr in a 3 way race with Trump, would vote for Biden if someone other than Trump is the nominee? Because I feel it's actually the reverse, a 3 party race would hurt Biden if Trump was not the GOP nominee and people didn't have Trump to vote against.

I'm not sure anti-vaxxers are flocking to vote for Biden And I'm not sure a lot of potential Biden voters would be drawn to someone that is anti-vax. I've seen the claims from some on this board that Jr is not anti-vax, because they heard him say it and obviously he would never lie about that. :rolleyes:

He's being victimized by a mischaracterization of his true position. It's not anything to do with dialing down his public comments because he's running for POTUS and wants the votes of people who do support vaccines...;)

I'd say blaming the multitude of deaths from the Spanish Flu pandemic on "vaccine testing" is a pretty anti-vax position to stake out.

He's also the Chairman (and I believe co-founder) of the Children's Health Defense. The non profit has a benign title, but it's definitely anti-vax.

And it's not just the Covid vax that they oppose. There's an article on the site currently "exposing" the link between the polio vaccine and increased cancer, though the organization made sure to include a disclaimer that it's solely the opinion of the authors...

Last edited:
"If Trump is the nominee, RFK will pull votes from Biden"

Maybe. But I just saw where QAnon is worried that he'll take votes from JFK Jr :D

So this is confusing to me. Are you saying that if Trump is not the nominee all the potential voters you feel Biden would lose to RFK Jr in a 3 way race with Trump, would vote for Biden if someone other than Trump is the nominee? Because I feel it's actually the reverse, a 3 party race would hurt Biden if Trump was not the GOP nominee and people didn't have Trump to vote against.

I'm not sure anti-vaxxers are flocking to vote for Biden And I'm not sure a lot of potential Biden voters would be drawn to someone that is anti-vax. I've seen the claims from some on this board that Jr is not anti-vax, because they heard him say it and obviously he would never lie about that. :rolleyes:

He's being victimized by a mischaracterization of his true position. It's not anything to do with dialing down his public comments because he's running for POTUS and wants the votes of people who do support vaccines...;)

I'd say blaming the multitude of deaths from the Spanish Flu pandemic on "vaccine testing" is a pretty anti-vax position to stake out.

He's also the Chairman (and I believe co-founder) of the Children's Health Defense. The non profit has a benign title, but it's definitely anti-vax.

And it's not just the Covid vax that they oppose. There's an article on the site currently "exposing" the link between the polio vaccine and increased cancer, though the organization made sure to include a disclaimer that it's solely the opinion of the authors...

If DeSantis is the nominee, RFK will pull votes from him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT