ADVERTISEMENT

The Kennedy Conundrum

The only people here that pretend that he's a serious candidate are our Trumpsters. The Trump camp has been talking him up and Trumpsters like his anti-vaxx stance. However, they forget that he's a long-time Democrat from the moonbat wing. The Trump camp is understanding that he's more of a threat to Trump than Biden now if he runs as an independent or Green Party candidate and will soon be attacking him. Watch how quickly our Trumpsters turn on him.

It didn't take long for McDaniel and Cheung to slam him. They must be worried.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
So, he’s proudly anti-vaccine, but you can’t find one example of him saying it? By the way he literally says he’s not anti-vaccine.
Yes, he claims he is not anti-vaccine - at the same time he claims that vaccines cause autism. Those two statements cannot be simultaneously true. There is simply no way you can claim (falsely) that vaccines cause autism while also claiming you are not anti-vaccine.

I’ll let you in on a secret. Journalists lie and miss lead people. I want to see a video of him saying it. Post it.

It's included within the video embedded on the page containing this CNN fact check. I have to link to the page rather than to the video directly. But it's in there...

Something else I noticed... In his testimony before Congress he starts to say " I have never told anybody" ,but he catches himself and corrects to "I have never told the public to avoid vaccination", as if it dawned on him that the clip and others exist and he may conceivably be opening himself up to a possible perjury charge.

I'm not saying that is what the clip and his slip of the tongue revolves around. But it would track very well with reporting from NYT and others that details a concerted effort on his part to tone down the anti-vax rhetoric in public settings. Guessing the podcast was deemed a safe setting, as opposed to something like a televised town hall...

Meanwhile some interesting observations from BTC regarding MAGA's attempts to deal with the Frankenstein monster they themselves created...

I watched him on fox last night. He was pretty bad. Answers and of course voice
Does anyone really know what happened to his voice? Didn't he know he was supposed to snort through his nose?

The only person I've known with a voice like that had been in a minor traffic accident and the shoulder harness strap caught her around the throat. I'm guessing RFK Jr. was not in a traffic accident.

Does anyone really know what happened to his voice? Didn't he know he was supposed to snort through his nose?

The only person I've known with a voice like that had been in a minor traffic accident and the shoulder harness strap caught her around the throat. I'm guessing RFK Jr. was not in a traffic accident.
neuro disorder. idiopathic i believe. almost like vocal fry sounding, which is intentional and used by the kardashians and many millenials.

It's included within the video embedded on the page containing this CNN fact check. I have to link to the page rather than to the video directly. But it's in there...

Something else I noticed... In his testimony before Congress he starts to say " I have never told anybody" ,but he catches himself and corrects to "I have never told the public to avoid vaccination", as if it dawned on him that the clip and others exist and he may conceivably be opening himself up to a possible perjury charge.

I'm not saying that is what the clip and his slip of the tongue revolves around. But it would track very well with reporting from NYT and others that details a concerted effort on his part to tone down the anti-vax rhetoric in public settings. Guessing the podcast was deemed a safe setting, as opposed to something like a televised town hall...

Meanwhile some interesting observations from BTC regarding MAGA's attempts to deal with the Frankenstein monster they themselves created...

It's almost as though the Republicans/MAGAs (same thing) originally loved him because (1) they thought he agreed with Trump, and (2) they thought he would take votes from Biden.

Now that he's Independent, it's almost as though the Republicans/MAGAs (same thing) think he's going to take votes from their lover, Trump,

Weird.

Reactions: Bill4411
It's almost as though the Republicans/MAGAs (same thing) originally loved him because (1) they thought he agreed with Trump, and (2) they thought he would take votes from Biden.

Now that he's Independent, it's almost as though the Republicans/MAGAs (same thing) think he's going to take votes from their lover, Trump,

Weird.
no i think it's that more has come out. they initially liked him bc of his anti fauci anti covid etc stuff. but as more info has come out it's pretty clear he isn't conservative. calling the nra a terror group etc. he should probably take votes from biden. he's closer to a dem than a conservative. i think.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
no i think it's that more has come out. they initially liked him bc of his anti fauci anti covid etc stuff. but as more info has come out it's pretty clear he isn't conservative. calling the nra a terror group etc. he should probably take votes from biden. he's closer to a dem than a conservative. i think.
Ultimately, do you think he will take a significant number of votes from either Trump or Biden in the general election (in those 5-6 critical electoral states only, of course) ?

Ultimately, do you think he will take a significant number of votes from either Trump or Biden in the general election (in those 5-6 critical electoral states only, of course) ?
honestly i don't have any idea. it's not like he's a normal third party option for people who can't stand biden and trump. he's just the third bad option of nuts

Yes, he claims he is not anti-vaccine - at the same time he claims that vaccines cause autism. Those two statements cannot be simultaneously true. There is simply no way you can claim (falsely) that vaccines cause autism while also claiming you are not anti-vaccine.

Sorry, this is rubbish. If someone is for vaccines and takes vaccines they’re not anti-vaccine. He can just be ignorant or wrong on his autism claims.

The problem is he is a liberal. Most of his economic policies align with liberals. Besides his endorsement of Bitcoin, which makes him a great man 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Your new buddies Clay & Buck thought he was a Great Patriot when he was running as a Democrat against Biden. Now they think he's dangerous and will hurt Trump.

Your new buddies Clay & Buck thought he was a Great Patriot when he was running as a Democrat against Biden. Now they think he's dangerous and will hurt Trump.
Yeah, he suddenly sucks now that he's running as an "I" and is seen as a threat to Trump.

I've always seen him as an embarrassment.

Reactions: UncleMark
The problem is he is a liberal. Most of his economic policies align with liberals. Besides his endorsement of Bitcoin, which makes him a great man 🥰
The fact that he's a liberal wasn't a problem for you 12 days ago. 🐑

Modern day journalism is nothing but ignorant puppets repeating lies and nonsense. There are numerous videos of RFK jr giving his opinion on vaccines. He’s not anti-vaccine. Putting that stupidity aside, if my choices are Trump, Biden, and RFK, he’s getting my vote.

You love bitcoin!
Money Crypto GIF by CrypTalks

I won’t vote for anyone anti-bitcoin.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Sorry, this is rubbish. If someone is for vaccines and takes vaccines they’re not anti-vaccine. He can just be ignorant or wrong on his autism claims.
Kennedy last July: “There’s no vaccine that is safe and effective”
Kennedy: “I see somebody on a hiking trail carrying a little baby and I say to him, better not get them vaccinated”
Kennedy: "vaccines did not eradicate polio or smallpox."

The only other way to interpret the crap he spouts is that he's a complete fraud. Fine, he's not really an anti-vaxxer - he's a shyster. Is that better?

If I win Powerball I’m going to get you a ton of coins you can hold
It’s a litmus test. A candidate being against Bitcoin speaks volumes to their character. It indicates they’re either too stupid, lazy, or tyrannical to be the President.

I bought some Bitcoin today. It’s better than a blow job.

Kennedy last July: “There’s no vaccine that is safe and effective”
Kennedy: “I see somebody on a hiking trail carrying a little baby and I say to him, better not get them vaccinated”
Kennedy: "vaccines did not eradicate polio or smallpox."

The only other way to interpret the crap he spouts is that he's a complete fraud. Fine, he's not really an anti-vaxxer - he's a shyster. Is that better?
As long as it’s not anti-vaccines, I don’t care. Call him a Boilermaker if you want.

It’s a litmus test. A candidate being against Bitcoin speaks volumes to their character. It indicates they’re either too stupid, lazy, or tyrannical to be the President.

I bought some Bitcoin today. It’s better than a blow job.
Listen to me. I want you to be able to hold a bitcoin as much as I want Marv to coach IU football. Or basketball. I don’t care

After a few beers read this thread as the "Kennedy Condom".

Not really a big mistake as these days both the Kennedy name and condoms aren't as popular as they once were.
This is interesting, hoot.

What inside knowledge do you have of the unpopularity of condoms these days?

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT