ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey

RBB89

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
I’m not saying he doesn’t have things to improve on, like most freshmen, but can someone explain to me why he simply does not get any respect from a lot of posters on this board? I truly don’t understand it.

Season: 134/205, 65.4%, 10 TD, 5 INT, 1252 yards passing. Rushing: 92 carries, 237 yards, 2 TD.

His last two starts before getting injured, at Michigan State and Maryland: 53/75, 70.6%, 3 TD, 1 INT, 437 yards passing.

Why would you not want to see a kid like that develop and see what he can do? I don’t understand it. Those numbers don’t scream “backup at best.” He needs to improve his deep ball, but so do most freshmen. It’s not like he can’t throw it deep...he had that great throw on the run to Hale and actually overthrew J-Shun on a go route. We didn’t throw it deep much this year in general with Hale and Westbrook out, along with a poor line, even with Lagow in there.

I’m excited to see what he and Tronti and Taylor can do. I just find it strange that people write him off for some seemingly inexplicable reason. He is definitely not Zander out there. He can stand in the pocket and deliver the ball on target and in stride. I didn’t see very many floaters either.

So what am I missing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News