ADVERTISEMENT

Racist July 4th attack at Lake Monroe

Is it, this says the person first tried backing up with "controlled steps". I did not see if that is in his account.

The question I see in the HT message boards is some people say if one is blocking a road, another has a right to run them over. Is that what we want? Was that the standard applied when conservative protesters blocked the roads in Michigan? I do not recall conservatives say they should be run over.

Yes, they tried to block the road. People may not like that, I get that. But is driving on into them the standard we want?
The cops need to put an end to allowing highway and road protests. It’s clearly a public safety issue. Seems like everyday there’s an article about somebody losing their shit and crashing into people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
The cops need to put an end to allowing highway and road protests. It’s clearly a public safety issue. Seems like everyday there’s an article about somebody losing their shit and crashing into people.

And that may be a choice made, though it is difficult to arrest hundreds or even thousands.

But my point is generally speaking if a person is in the road I do not think someone else gains the right to run them over. You are a lawyer, even in a normal accident isn't there a last clear chance law in most states.

Is that the legal requirement?

The road was not closed. As I understand it some protesters were almost hit a few weeks ago so a decision was made to try to "block" the road to stop cars from driving up to where all the protesters were.

Now, should the police have come and arrested protesters in the road, or blocked the road, is a question for debate. But if you call your insurance agent and say you want to run over a protesterstandibg in front of your car I suspect you will be told that is a bad idea. Same if you call 911.

I will say even the Chinese tank driver did not run over the Tiananmen Square protestor.

i love how you totally ignore what really happened.

there is a full video of it. it tells the whole story.

i'm guessing you and others don't want it seen, or the relevant footage wouldn't have been edited out post initial posting.

those in the car were total innocents, and the thug girl and other "only we have rights" thugs who jumped on the car are the criminals here.

have you actually not seen the full video including the relevant footage from the start?

if you or anyone else hasn't seen the video pre editing out the relevant initial footage, then you absolutely shouldn't respond again until you do.

the girl and her thug friends are 100% the bad guys here.

And that may be a choice made, though it is difficult to arrest hundreds or even thousands.

But my point is generally speaking if a person is in the road I do not think someone else gains the right to run them over. You are a lawyer, even in a normal accident isn't there a last clear chance law in most states.
hmmm not totally sure what you're getting at. the last clear chance doctrine is used as an exception in states that follow contributory negligence. it basically says that if the plaintiff was negligent he can still recover if the defendant could have avoided the accident using ordinary and reasonable care. plaintiff just has to show that the D was the party with the last chance to avoid the crash.

but i agree with you. this is just basic criminal activity on the part of the driver as it sounds like she intentionally tried to crash into the person. i have no clue what she'd be charged with, a crim lawyer would know, but allowing assembly on these roads and highways just continues to invite these scenarios.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
If you're driving recklessly, it doesn't matter much where you are.

I don’t think the driver was being reckless by any definition. Sounds like she was trying to go about her day.

And if you purposefully drive into someone, you not only meet the requirements of recklessness, you surpass them.

Isn’t it also against the law to intentionally disrupt traffic? Who was instigating the entire incident?

i love how you totally ignore what really happened.

there is a full video of it. it tells the whole story.

i'm guessing you and others don't want it seen, or the relevant footage wouldn't have been edited out post initial posting.

those in the car were total innocents, and the thug girl and other "only we have rights" thugs who jumped on the car are the criminals here.

have you actually not seen the full video including the relevant footage from the start?

if you or anyone else hasn't seen the video pre editing out the relevant initial footage, then you absolutely shouldn't respond again until you do.

the girl and her thug friends are 100% the bad guys here.
I saw a four minute video, is that not the full? She clearly hit the gas when there were people in front of her. I’m missing the “thugs.”

Reactions: cosmickid
I don’t think the driver was being reckless by any definition. Sounds like she was trying to go about her day.
The two are not mutually exclusive. She might have been on that road with no bad intentions at all, but if she hit the gas knowing a person was in front of her and disregarded the possibility said person might be injured, that's reckless. The recklessness is in the act that caused the injury, not in the context of the situation. Context may mitigate her culpability if there are any specific defenses available to her, of course, leading to...

Isn’t it also against the law to intentionally disrupt traffic? Who was instigating the entire incident?
I doubt that matters. We're to the point now where I have to stress that I'm not a criminal lawyer, so I could be missing some details, but it doesn't seem like common law exceptions re: provocation would apply here, so unless there is an explicit statutory carve-out, I don't think she would gain any traction with that defense.

The two are not mutually exclusive. She might have been on that road with no bad intentions at all, but if she hit the gas knowing a person was in front of her and disregarded the possibility said person might be injured, that's reckless. The recklessness is in the act that caused the injury, not in the context of the situation. Context may mitigate her culpability if there are any specific defenses available to her, of course, leading to...

I doubt that matters. We're to the point now where I have to stress that I'm not a criminal lawyer, so I could be missing some details, but it doesn't seem like common law exceptions re: provocation would apply here, so unless there is an explicit statutory carve-out, I don't think she would gain any traction with that defense.

You'd think that some of us without law degrees could figure out that running over people is wrong, even if they're making you late for something. But thank you for the thoughtful answer.

Reactions: UncleMark
You'd think that some of us without law degrees could figure out that running over people is wrong, even if they're making you late for something. But thank you for the thoughtful answer.
I agree it was a well thought out answer, but you’d think most of us by now would know that it’s not ok to stand in the middle of the road with our hands on someone else’s car hood, and then jump on said hood when that person starts moving forward.

I agree it was a well thought out answer, but you’d think most of us by now would know that it’s not ok to stand in the middle of the road with our hands on someone else’s car hood, and then jump on said hood when that person starts moving forward.

You think that vehicular manslaughter is an appropriate response? Even stipulating you’re version of events, it doesn’t come anywhere near justifying the response of driving at a human with a car. You want to make the argument that someone blocking roads or jumping on a car should suffer legal consequences, fine.

Then what happened after that? A woman is on the hood, a man is hanging on, do you speed up and swerve side to side to shake them off and make them fall into the street? There is more to the assault charge then the initial contact with the car, it seems to me.

here is a full video of it. it tells the whole story.

he car are the criminals here.

Post a link or STFU.

There we go...no reason for any more interviews or testimony. Still time for lunch.

See below the fantasy that winners posted, and you'll see exactly why I posted what was said by the guy involved on tv. Nobody was "trying to impose their will" on that lady. They just wanted her to wait until no one was left in the road before she drove forward and someone was possibly hurt.

As I already posted, the protestor interviewed on local news said that the woman in front of the car jumped on the hood to keep from being run over. And when the driver accelerated he was afraid the other woman was going to get thrown off. So that's when he grabbed on to the door handle to try and slow the woman down or stop her altogether.

Now winners and I have presented entirely different scenarios, and people can choose what they want to believe. But I posted my info to provide a counterbalance to what winners and others were posting throughout the thread.

Yet for some reason, my post was the only version/post you chose to attack as a rush to judgment. I was just countering info I came across which disputed the nonsense posted earlier in this thread.

Then what happened after that? A woman is on the hood, a man is hanging on, do you speed up and swerve side to side to shake them off and make them fall into the street? There is more to the assault charge then the initial contact with the car, it seems to me.
In the unlikely event that that happened, of course I’d find the driver at fault. But that’s not what happened, at least to my knowledge.

I’m gonna stop commenting on this until more info becomes available. There are just to many unknowns right now.

And just to save everyone the trouble-“THAT’S NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE HURR DURR”. :D

In the unlikely event that that happened, of course I’d find the driver at fault. But that’s not what happened, at least to my knowledge.

I’m gonna stop commenting on this until more info becomes available. There are just to many unknowns right now.

And just to save everyone the trouble-“THAT’S NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE HURR DURR”. :D

I agree there are unknowns. But since the police spent 3 days looking for the driver, it does seem obvious she left the scene of an accident with injury and never reported it. That will be bad for her no matter what else happens.

All the reports say the initial encounter was at 4th and Walnut and that the woman was thrown off the car when it turned right at 6th and Walnut. That's enough to know the driver was not concerned about anyone's safety.

Reactions: outside shooter
I agree there are unknowns. But since the police spent 3 days looking for the driver, it does seem obvious she left the scene of an accident with injury and never reported it. That will be bad for her no matter what else happens.

So I found this video on a link inside a NYT account. It's pretty revealing and shows the car was not being attacked. It was an intersection, and there were people crossing the street, just like you'd see after a concert or other event where people are heading back to their cars...

You can clearly hear people urging her (and her angry passenger who tosses the scooter aside) to just chill out and wait for the pedestrians to clear the street. The lady moves to the front of the car, seemingly to keep her from driving forward. Even as she speeds off with the woman on her hood she narrowly misses other people in the street. So it's pretty clear the road was full of people and that's why they wanted her to hold up...

Btw the protest was not in the street, just like a concert is not in the street but in a park or inside an auditorium. But when you have people dispersing afterward, some of them are going to need to cross the street. And in a downtown area like that in that situation, pedestrians are going to have the right of way. You can't just drive-thru people crossing a street, especially when there is no other vehicular traffic on the street but you...

"The hit-and-run incident reportedly happened at an intersection around 9 p.m. local time after the protest concluded.

“A woman driving the vehicle came up to the stop and had started revving her engine toward us and we tried to stop her and let her know that the crowd is clearing up,” Geoff Stewart, who claimed to be one of the two people seen on video being hit by the car, told the station.

But, she and her passenger both wanted to go right away so they started to push, they pushed into the woman that was with me, and when she pushed again both of us went on the vehicle.”

Stewart told WRTV that the driver in the red car then started accelerating.

“I was just trying to block her vision so she would slow down so I tried to pull myself as far in her way to obstruct her view,” he added. “She drove through red lights and made her turn… that threw both of us off the car.”

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/07/vide...ng-for-arrests-in-alleged-attempted-lynching/

09xp-bloomington-pix2-articleLarge.jpg

Guessing this woman has seen a redneck bar or two. Maybe even at some point on Mon night... That's a pretty rough mug shot for someone that was picked up at a motel in Scottsburg and rode to Bloomington in a cop car. I don't think that's the first time she's had her picture taken in a jail...

So I found this video on a link inside a NYT account. It's pretty revealing and shows the car was not being attacked. It was an intersection, and there were people crossing the street, just like you'd see after a concert or other event where people are heading back to their cars...

You can clearly hear people urging her (and her angry passenger who tosses the scooter aside) to just chill out and wait for the pedestrians to clear the street. The lady moves to the front of the car, seemingly to keep her from driving forward. Even as she speeds off with the woman on her hood she narrowly misses other people in the street. So it's pretty clear the road was full of people and that's why they wanted her to hold up...

Btw the protest was not in the street, just like a concert is not in the street but in a park or inside an auditorium. But when you have people dispersing afterward, some of them are going to need to cross the street. And in a downtown area like that in that situation, pedestrians are going to have the right of way. You can't just drive-thru people crossing a street, especially when there is no other vehicular traffic on the street but you...

"The hit-and-run incident reportedly happened at an intersection around 9 p.m. local time after the protest concluded.

“A woman driving the vehicle came up to the stop and had started revving her engine toward us and we tried to stop her and let her know that the crowd is clearing up,” Geoff Stewart, who claimed to be one of the two people seen on video being hit by the car, told the station.

But, she and her passenger both wanted to go right away so they started to push, they pushed into the woman that was with me, and when she pushed again both of us went on the vehicle.”

“I was just trying to block her vision so she would slow down so I tried to pull myself as far in her way to obstruct her view,” he added. “She drove through red lights and made her turn… that threw both of us off the car.”

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/07/vide...ng-for-arrests-in-alleged-attempted-lynching/

Guessing this woman has seen a redneck bar or two. Maybe even at some point on Mon night... That's a pretty rough mug shot for someone that was picked up at a motel in Scottsburg and rode to Bloomington in a cop car. I don't think that's the first time she's had her picture taken in a jail...

They moved the protest tonight to People's Park. I wonder if it was because Kirkwood is shut down.

hmmm not totally sure what you're getting at. the last clear chance doctrine is used as an exception in states that follow contributory negligence. it basically says that if the plaintiff was negligent he can still recover if the defendant could have avoided the accident using ordinary and reasonable care. plaintiff just has to show that the D was the party with the last chance to avoid the crash.

but i agree with you. this is just basic criminal activity on the part of the driver as it sounds like she intentionally tried to crash into the person. i have no clue what she'd be charged with, a crim lawyer would know, but allowing assembly on these roads and highways just continues to invite these scenarios.

really dude
Post a link or STFU.

See below the fantasy that winners posted, and you'll see exactly why I posted what was said by the guy involved on tv. Nobody was "trying to impose their will" on that lady. They just wanted her to wait until no one was left in the road before she drove forward and someone was possibly hurt.

As I already posted, the protestor interviewed on local news said that the woman in front of the car jumped on the hood to keep from being run over. And when the driver accelerated he was afraid the other woman was going to get thrown off. So that's when he grabbed on to the door handle to try and slow the woman down or stop her altogether.

Now winners and I have presented entirely different scenarios, and people can choose what they want to believe. But I posted my info to provide a counterbalance to what winners and others were posting throughout the thread.

Yet for some reason, my post was the only version/post you chose to attack as a rush to judgment. I was just countering info I came across which disputed the nonsense posted earlier in this thread.

i've seen a video of the whole thing a couple times, starting with the car stopping to remove the scooter placed in the middle of the road. (have any of the rest of you contradicting me?)

the girl didn't jump on the car hood to keep from being run over, she jumped on it drunk with new found power to try and impose her will, and no other reason.

pretty sure it was on the WTHR 13 web site.

went back later to see it again after reading all the fictitious reports of what went down, only to find the video i'd first viewed had been replaced by an edited version, with all the relevant footage edited out that showed the girl jumping on the hood of the car to try and essentially commandeer it, rather than her being forced to by the driver.

you are more than welcome to contact ch 13 and ask them about this.

i will presume the video on the site linked to whoever initially posted it.

regardless, whomever initially posted it, quickly replaced the video showing the relevant footage with one with the relevant footage edited out.

if said footage backed up the story the protestors are selling, why would they edit out the part that backed them up, if it really did.

it didn't, thus why it was edited out and replaced with the edited version, with all the relevant footage edited out.

sorry this isn't what everyone wants to hear.

that said, either the relevant footage has been deleted, or the full video still exists. (i'll guess deleted).

and interesting how all the false indignation holier than thous here totally gloss over the very real fact that a bunch of youngers tried to swarm on a couple old people at a spreader event during a pandemic.

which brings up an interesting question.

if an older couple are out minding their own business staying away from anyone and everyone, and a bunch of youngers decide they have the right to forcefully descend on them whether the old couple want them to or not, what right do the olders have to protect themselves from those descending on them, especially if the youngers forcefully try to stop the olders from fleeing from them.

those punks should be in jail, and be liable for damages.

they were 100% the instigators and perpetrators.

were they not, they never would have removed the full video, and replaced it with one with all the relevant footage edited out.

Last edited:
really dude

i've seen a video of the whole thing a couple times, starting with the car stopping to remove the scooter placed in the middle of the road. (have any of the rest of contradicting me)?

the girl didn't jump on the car hood to keep from being run over, see jumped on it drunk with new found power, to try and impose her will, and no other reason.

went back a later to see it again after reading all the fictitious reports of what went down, only to find the video i'd first viewed had been replaced by an edited version, with all the relevant footage edited out that showed the girl jumping on the hood of the car to try and essentially commandeer it, rather than her being forced to by the driver.

regardless, whomever initially posted it quickly replaced the video showing the relevant footage with one with the relevant footage edited out.

if said footage backed up the story the protestors are selling, why would they edit out the part that backed them up, if it really did.

it didn't, thus why it was edited out and replaced with the edited version, with all the relevant footage edited out.

that said, either the relevant footage has been deleted, or the full video still exists. (i'll guess deleted).

and interesting how all the false indignation holier than thous here totally gloss over the very real fact that a bunch of youngers tried to swarm on a couple old people at a spreader event during a pandemic.

if an older couple are out minding their own business staying away from anyone and everyone, and a bunch of youngers decide they have the right to forcefully descend on them whether the old couple want them to or not, what right do the olders have to protect themselves from those descending on them, especially if the youngers forcefully try to stop the olders from fleeing from them.

were they not, they never would have removed the full video, and replaced it with one with all the relevant footage edited out.
Post a link or STFU.

i saw the video of the whole thing.

i know what happened, and the girl deliberately threw herself onto the vehicle in an effort to impose her will, and possibly covid, on the 2 innocent passerbys in the car, who undoubtedly had no idea what they were in until it was too late.

why is the video of the whole thing no longer available, and why would anyone edit out the relevant footage other than malevolent intent.

I have seen the video that starts with the passenger tossing the scooteroutof the way. I posted the police report, I would assume the police have seen the video.

really dude

i've seen a video of the whole thing a couple times, starting with the car stopping to remove the scooter placed in the middle of the road. (have any of the rest of you contradicting me?)

the girl didn't jump on the car hood to keep from being run over, she jumped on it drunk with new found power to try and impose her will, and no other reason.

went back later to see it again after reading all the fictitious reports of what went down, only to find the video i'd first viewed had been replaced by an edited version, with all the relevant footage edited out that showed the girl jumping on the hood of the car to try and essentially commandeer it, rather than her being forced to by the driver.

regardless, whomever initially posted it, quickly replaced the video showing the relevant footage with one with the relevant footage edited out.

This is exactly the video I just posted above. But this video has sound, and you can clearly hear the protestors trying to calm the angry man and woman down as he tosses the scooter and she revs the engine. Also as they speed down the street (running thru red lights) you can clearly see people in the street, just walking and having to dodge the woman.

No one tried to "swarm" anyone. In fact, you can clearly see the scooter is lying in a CROSSWALK, which is why the car is stopped in the first place. No one edited anything, because the video starts with the guy angrily getting out of the car and tossing the scooter aside.

Again the woman protestor moves to the front of the car to try and make sure the car does not drive forward. It's not a "power trip", but rather the fact that people are in the street. It's no different than when I'm driving on 17th during the afternoon and students cross in front of me and I'm forced to slow down and stop. Except there wasn't any additional vehicular traffic on Walnut at the time, and the lady in the car just decided she had the right of the way.

Not sure why we can look at the same video and draw completely different conclusions. This is a far different scenario than when the anti-lockdown protestors in Michigan and elsewhere deliberately blocked traffic at rush hour in Lansing. This is people trying to keep a solitary vehicle that was already stopped at a crosswalk from plowing ahead when you can clearly see people meandering across the street ahead of where the car is heading...

Now here is the video. Explain to me what's edited out that in your opinion exonerates the driver. Who btw, was charged with criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of an accident.

sorry, but the video on both your links has been edited/doctored, and the relevant footage from when the guy moved the scooter to the car driving away, all edited out.

and notice when the guy moves the scooter the car is stopped on 4th st, and when the car is moving, it's already heading up Walnut.

obviously a doctored/edited video.

and there was also significantly more time between when the scooter was moved, and when the car turned onto Walnut than the doctored video shows, as there was a while with the girl and the car playing stand off, before she threw herself on the car's hood of her own accord.

so again, obviously a doctored/edited video.

and why would anyone edit and doctor a video, other than to hide the truth and sell a lie.

also, the video i first saw was from a better angle, and without the camera ever pointing at the ground, so from a different phone.

if the real events backed the fictitious accounts, why are all the videos editing out the time between when the scooter was moved, and the car diving up Walnut covered with hangers on.

it's because they are selling a total lie.

wake up. who here is less partisan than i.

This is exactly the video I just posted above. But this video has sound, and you can clearly hear the protestors trying to calm the angry man and woman down as he tosses the scooter and she revs the engine. Also as they speed down the street (running thru red lights) you can clearly see people in the street, just walking and having to dodge the woman.

No one tried to "swarm" anyone. In fact, you can clearly see the scooter is lying in a CROSSWALK, which is why the car is stopped in the first place. No one edited anything, because the video starts with the guy angrily getting out of the car and tossing the scooter aside.

Again the woman protestor moves to the front of the car to try and make sure the car does not drive forward. It's not a "power trip", but rather the fact that people are in the street. It's no different than when I'm driving on 17th during the afternoon and students cross in front of me and I'm forced to slow down and stop. Except there wasn't any additional vehicular traffic on Walnut at the time, and the lady in the car just decided she had the right of the way.

Not sure why we can look at the same video and draw completely different conclusions. This is a far different scenario than when the anti-lockdown protestors in Michigan and elsewhere deliberately blocked traffic at rush hour in Lansing. This is people trying to keep a solitary vehicle that was already stopped at a crosswalk from plowing ahead when you can clearly see people meandering across the street ahead of where the car is heading...

Now here is the video. Explain to me what's edited out that in your opinion exonerates the driver. Who btw, was charged with criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of an accident.

You should have replied without paragraphs to cause that ****er get a headache too.

sorry, but the video on both your links has been edited/doctored, and the relevant footage from when the guy moved the scooter to the car driving away, all edited out.

and notice when the guy moves the scooter the car is stopped on 4th st, and when the car is moving, it's already heading up Walnut.

and there was also significantly more time between when the scooter was moved, and when the car turned onto Walnut than the doctored video shows, as there was a while with the girl and the car playing stand off, before she threw herself on the car's hood of her own accord.

and why would anyone edit and doctor a video, other than to hide the truth and sell a lie.

also, the video i first saw was from a better angle, and without the camera ever pointing at the ground, so from a different phone.

if the real events backed the fictitious accounts, why are all the videos editing out the time between when the scooter was moved, and the car diving up Walnut covered with hangers on.

Post a link or STFU.

Reactions: outside shooter
Post a link or STFU.

you're embarrassing yourself.

the videos linked here have obviously been edited. (doesn't exactly take Sherlock Homes to figure out).

and why would anyone edit the videos of the incident?

that doesn't take Sherlock Holmes either.

like i said, feel free to contact ch 13 and ask if they know more about the video they originally linked, and the edited one that soon replaced it.

the videos linked here have obviously been edited. (doesn't exactly take Sherlock Homes to figure out).

like i said, feel free to contact ch 13 and ask if they know more about the video they originally linked, and the edited one that soon replaced it.
You got nothin'.

So is this video "edited" as well? Because the people commenting on it seem to be parroting your line, but that's not what I see in the video. In fact, I initially thought that the woman with stocky legs is the one that blocked the car, but now I see a younger girl in red shoes move in front of the car as soon as the guy tosses the scooter and climbs back in. She's right on the driver's side, and the protestors clearly want the woman to wait at the crosswalk till the street is empty.

It's just like 17th after a game. There are cops directing traffic at the exits from the parking lot, but there are also people crossing in front of cars on 17th street, not at crosswalks and some of them just step out in front of traffic that is moving. Now try gunning your engine and insisting that YOU have the right of the way over the people crossing, and see how sympathetic the authorities are...

You can clearly see there is no traffic on Walnut ahead of her, cars are parked and there are people in the road ahead of where she is heading rapidly while driving pretty erratically. Now if I don't have the right of way when someone crosses in front of me after a game and I'm expected to wait for people to cross in front of me, even when they just brazenly step out there with no crosswalk, then why are you insisting these 2 clearly angry old people had the right of way?

There are plenty of streets beside Walnut where you can go North. If I'm driving in an area where there is a disturbance I look for a way to avoid possible traffic blockages etc. These people on the other hand could easily have turned right on any number of side streets off of Walnut if they saw potential trouble spots ahead.

Instead, They seemed to actually be looking for a problem. If you can see that people ahead are milling about and crossing the street around the square in front of where you are headed, then you KNOW you are going to need to slow down and exercise caution. There isn't even another MOVING car in sight, so there was no reason for them to act like they owned the road.

So again has this video been edited? Because the morons commenting are acting like they see vindication for the old bag, and I don't see it...

So is this video "edited" as well? Because the people commenting on it seem to be parroting your line, but that's not what I see in the video. In fact, I initially thought that the woman with stocky legs is the one that blocked the car, but now I see a younger girl in red shoes move in front of the car as soon as the guy tosses the scooter and climbs back in. She's right on the driver's side, and the protestors clearly want the woman to wait at the crosswalk till the street is empty.

It's just like 17th after a game. There are cops directing traffic at the exits from the parking lot, but there are also people crossing in front of cars on 17th street, not at crosswalks and some of them just step out in front of traffic that is moving. Now try gunning your engine and insisting that YOU have the right of the way over the people crossing, and see how sympathetic the authorities are...

You can clearly see there is no traffic on Walnut ahead of her, cars are parked and there are people in the road ahead of where she is heading rapidly while driving pretty erratically. Now if I don't have the right of way when someone crosses in front of me after a game and I'm expected to wait for people to cross in front of me, even when they just brazenly step out there with no crosswalk, then why are you insisting these 2 clearly angry old people had the right of way?

There are plenty of streets beside Walnut where you can go North. If I'm driving in an area where there is a disturbance I look for a way to avoid possible traffic blockages etc. These people on the other hand could easily have turned right on any number of side streets off of Walnut if they saw potential trouble spots ahead.

Instead, They seemed to actually be looking for a problem. If you can see that people ahead are milling about and crossing the street around the square in front of where you are headed, then you KNOW you are going to need to slow down and exercise caution. There isn't even another MOVING car in sight, so there was no reason for them to act like they owned the road.

So again has this video been edited? Because the morons commenting are acting like they see vindication for the old bag, and I don't see it...

Heck here's an even more damning video... The car is stopped in a CROSSWALK,and the girl is standing in the CROSSWALK. Now who has the freaking right of way? And you can see the girl being forced to step back before jumping on the car, and the guy hasn't even got back in the car yet. He has to open his door and jump in as the car is MOVING. THAT is how recklessly the old bag was driving...

Now winners tell me that's not what this video shows...

You said above that the two videos had different camera angles and came from different phones. So there would be TWO DIFFERENT VIDEOS, not one that was edited into another.

Heck here's an even more damning video... The car is stopped in a CROSSWALK,and the girl is standing in the CROSSWALK. Now who has the freaking right of way? And you can see the girl being forced to step back before jumping on the car, and the guy hasn't even got back in the car yet. He has to open his door and jump in as the car is MOVING. THAT is how recklessly the old bag was driving...

Now winners tell me that's not what this video shows...

that video has been edited.

sorry it's not what people want to here.

there was significantly more time between the original moving of the scooter and the girl jumping on the hood, that's been edited out.

there was a much better video from a different phone that showed the whole thing.

that video is now gone.

i'll presume it still exists somewhere.

the editing and the now gone video are telling.

Last edited:
You said above that the two videos had different camera angles and came from different phones. So there would be TWO DIFFERENT VIDEOS, not one that was edited into another.

the original video i saw was from a different angle and phone, that showed the whole relevant part..

when i went back to view it again, it had the relevant part between the scooter being moved and the girl jumping on car removed.

i now can no longer find that video at all..

there was more time/video footage between the removal of the scooter and the girl jumping on the hood, than the videos are now showing.

i sure someone more tech savvy than i can examine the videos for editing.

the original video i saw was from a different angle and phone, that showed the whole relevant part..

when i went back to view it again, it had the relevant part between the scooter being moved and the girl jumping on car removed.

there was more time/video footage between the removal of the scooter and the girl jumping on the hood, than the videos are now showing.

Right? Is the video you saw the one where the CEO of Comcast drinks the blood of the passenger who moved the scooter? Cause now that's totally been edited out of everything that I'm seeing. If we could locate the rest of that video, we could prove these sock puppets wrong, but CH 13 and their Wall Street overlords are totally in on the fix.

Last edited:

Dude, you're claiming that someone went in and edited a video posted on a personal FB account. And I got the link thru the comments section of one of the youtube videos I watched...

So how did these editing savants not only find these obscure FB videos to edit, but also edit the girl jumping on the hood while managing to show the passenger still outside the car while the car is moving forward and forcing her to step back. You don't think it's damning that the driver is already moving forward while her passenger who got out to move the scooter is clearly still outside the car and his door is even shut? Who does that?

And did they somehow manage to edit in a CROSSWALK. Because I guarantee you that someone standing in front of your car at a CROSSWALK has the RIGHT OF WAY.

Don't believe me? Drive-thru a crosswalk the next time someone is just standing there...Inside the CROSSWALK... Then tell the cop that the pedestrian was blocking your way and that YOU have the ROW..

Btw the Fox 59 video clearly shows the car driving up Walnut (with the girl on the hood) in front of Bishop Bar. That's basically the corner of 4th and Walnut, 123 S Walnut to be precise.

I really want to hear your explanation for how the driver can pull forward towards a person standing in a crosswalk. I'm guessing this is part of the reason the driver was charged with criminal recklessness

Right? Is the video you saw the one where the CEO of Comcast drinks the blood of the passenger who moved the scooter? Cause now that's totally been edited out of everything that I'm seeing. If we could locate the rest of that video, we could prove these sock puppets wrong, but CH 13 and their Wall Street overlords are totally in on the fix.

Was the blood-drinking before or after the passenger called everyone "Mother****ers"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT