ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Honestly I bet it is. He’s just really old. Too old honestly. But Wharton and all that biz shit ain’t easy. At all. I think it’s undermined bc I guarantee he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder

Yeah, I don't doubt his intellect. He lacks empathy and emotional intelligence due to his narcissism as well as having no impulse control borne of being the chosen son in a wealthy family who was never told no. He is the poster child of an asshole with no fecks to give.

Yeah, I don't doubt his intellect. He lacks empathy and emotional intelligence due to his narcissism as well as having no impulse control borne of being the chosen son in a wealthy family who was never told no. He is the poster child of an asshole with no fecks to give.
I think that’s spot on

Honestly I bet it is. He’s just really old. Too old honestly. But Wharton and all that biz shit ain’t easy. At all. I think it’s undermined bc I guarantee he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder
Spot on.

And, while I think IQ is some mark of intelligence, I've known people with genius level IQ who had to be reminded to breathe.

I think he does have a form of narcissistic personality disorder (obviously) but not many of those full blown have the ability to laugh at themselves. Trump does that - he makes an outrageous comment about himself and then gives a wink. It enrages his opponents and his supporters laugh. I'll say this - his children seem to like him. That goes a long way with me. Parents who are true narcissists drive their kids away and Trump's kids are his biggest cheerleaders.

Also, I've known people who have questionable IQs, but are 'street smart' and have an innate understanding of human nature. Some of these people have done very well for themselves.

Spot on.

And, while I think IQ is some mark of intelligence, I've known people with genius level IQ who had to be reminded to breathe.

I think he does have a form of narcissistic personality disorder (obviously) but not many of those full blown have the ability to laugh at themselves. Trump does that - he makes an outrageous comment about himself and then gives a wink. It enrages his opponents and his supporters laugh. I'll say this - his children seem to like him. That goes a long way with me. Parents who are true narcissists drive their kids away and Trump's kids are his biggest cheerleaders.

Also, I've known people who have questionable IQs, but are 'street smart' and have an innate understanding of human nature. Some of these people have done very well for themselves.
Yep but I don’t think it’s a quality you want in a president

Reactions: BradStevens
Is she suddenly any different than this person one year ago? Half the country became radical progressives overnight? No. It’s a glow up devoid of merit. She was coronated.

The last several weeks is just a MSM psyops. You clearly saw it with Covid as well. We’re all easily influenced by propaganda. When the MSM gets rolling and together they can sway a good segment of the population. It’s impressive to watch. I find it fascinating.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
The last several weeks is just a MSM psyops. You clearly saw it with Covid as well. We’re all easily influenced by propaganda. When the MSM gets rolling and together they can sway a good segment of the population. It’s impressive to watch. I find it fascinating.
You mean like when Trump said there were good people on the Nazi side?

Reactions: snarlcakes
I don’t think Trump is much higher.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Trump’s a Bitcoiner and Harris isn’t. Trump’s IQ is huuuuuuuuggggggeeeeee. Harris is in the double digits.

Biden picked her because he thought she gave him the best chance to win, not because she was the best choice to govern if he should die.
With a horrific approval rating throughout. The one thing she was charged with as her big assignment has been an unmitigated disaster

Well yes on both accounts. But still consequential. Which means they had to get it “right.”

Do we think Pence was chosen for his good looks and charisma?

Not quite the same as making it the lead story and front page news when Trump's pussy-grabbing comment (done years before) came out during his election campaign, is it?

Well the Trump tape was 'new' in that it had never been reported before.

But it didn't move the needle. Nor would repeating decades old stories about Harris dating Willie for less than a year when she was 29 years old.

Reactions: larsIU
That’s a great example. Here is another small example that just popped up. I feel sorry for them. They literally believe they can’t have tattoos or piercings in “Trump”s America”.

OK, help me out here..... "It's" trans man AND gay? So...... it was a woman, who is now a man. And is gay.

Does she like men? Or women? I'm so confused.

Well the Trump tape was 'new' in that it had never been reported before.

But it didn't move the needle. Nor would repeating decades old stories about Harris dating Willie for less than a year when she was 29 years old.
I don't think the general public knew about Harris's 'relationship' with Brown before now, either.

We do here because we discuss politics 24X7. People in the real world don't do that - they're busy trying to put gas in the car and food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Misogyny is misogyny too. No way a woman could care for an older man, she's a whore, sure is that if one has absolutely no inside knowledge. And one thing I am sure of, no one on here knows crap

Though it is true, getting appointed to the California Medical Assistance Commission is a virtuL guarantee for the presidency. It is the most sought after position in the country. I here Elon Musk is trying to get appointed to such a critical position, second only to the presidency in power, which he cannot have. Though we should offer such a valuable job to Putin if he agrees to withdraw from Ukraine. It is a job people would do anything for, right?

I don't know why she was with Brown, I don't know why Melania is with Trump. Without KNOWING I feel no damn good reason to speculate. But maybe I am not misogynistic enough. Or I don't vehemently hate older people enough.

30 year difference in your prime isn’t a puzzle. Stop trying to spin it.

You can say, "Don't call Kamala a whore" and it won't impact me because I never have. It would just be nice that if we are going to have this standard of civility up for liberal women, that we at least see the same for women who are not

Exactly. If she were an R, the facts would be different in some minds.

There may not be another politician with less empathy.

I have only gone there in threads like this complaining about it because A)I don't find it an effective argument (because there are double standards around these lines of attack around liberal women) and B)I think the white knighting around this by folks like Mark is equally stupid.

You can say, "Don't call Kamala a whore" and it won't impact me because I never have. It would just be nice that if we are going to have this standard of civility up for liberal women, that we at least see the same for women who are not. Or for men that aren't on team "D" as well. Trump gets called all sorts of stupid shit on the regular. We can go back to Sarah Palin, Lauren Boebert, the blonde one who acts dumb whose name is escaping me at the moment...and they have sexual innuendos and inappropriate comments kicked their way quite often when brought up. If the standard is to be more high brow. Cool. No complaints from me. That isn't the standard though. So even though this is a low brow attack, it is something that factually happened and it should be allowed to be mocked in much the same way people were allowed to mock Boebert for her theater behavior.

You all set the standard on this already.
You're spot on about Boebert, etc. There is one difference: when it comes to Harris, your lot are trying to remind us she's a whore constantly in every thread with unclever nicknames. I didn't think anyone did that with Boebert or MTG, etc.

You're spot on about Boebert, etc. There is one difference: when it comes to Harris, your lot are trying to remind us she's a whore constantly in every thread with unclever nicknames. I didn't think anyone did that with Boebert or MTG, etc.
I missed the part where BoBo and MTG are running for President.

As you are fond of saying about Hunter, I won't vote for either one.

That’s a great example. Here is another small example that just popped up. I feel sorry for them. They literally believe they can’t have tattoos or piercings in “Trump’s America”.

Come on man. That’s not the bulk of the Democratic Party. Just like Charlottesville incels aren’t the bulk of the Pubs.

See, this is what we do. Find the extremes and try to paint each party with the broadest brush possible.

Ps. The one on the left? Maybe.

Spot on.

That part about his kids is a good one I’d never thought of.

Reactions: larsIU
that's pretty bad. i've never taken an iq test. so with all htis i just finished. 186. which was around what i expected. fighting a hangover tho.

Dude, some guys have it all...dragging around a ring bologna between your legs and an IQ that would make a rocket scientist blush.

A modern day renaissance man...we should all grateful for your existence.

Come on man. That’s not the bulk of the Democratic Party. Just like Charlottesville incels aren’t the bulk of the Pubs.

See, this is what we do. Find the extremes and try to paint each party with the broadest brush possible.

Ps. The one on the left? Maybe.
Lars, Biden literally campaigned on Charlottesville - "veins bulging from their necks". The Democrat Party believed every lie about Charlottesville and that it represents Republicans.

Works both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT