ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Lars, Biden literally campaigned on Charlottesville - "veins bulging from their necks". The Democrat Party believed every lie about Charlottesville and that it represents Republicans.

Works both ways.
Oh, a politician in today’s climate demonized the other party? Shocking.

Although I will give you that the Dems have traditionally been the weirdos. But this current crop of Pubs……

Giving them a run for their money.

This whole line of attack is stupid and really paints Republicans as low down if they continue it. So, please do. I mean, did she "sleep her way to the top?". The answer is quite clearly no b/c YOU DON'T ****ING BECOME A SENATOR OF THE LARGEST STATE IN THE UNION WITHOUT BEING COMPETENT.

Did she take advantage of certain charms possessed by younger women navigating the halls of older men? Damn right she did.

I mean, is anybody at all shocked Donald Trump tried to get his wick wet in any woman he could while he was a king of real estate in New York in the 80's and 90's? IF you are, you're naive and should no longer be allowed to comment here.

My God, we pretend like high powered people don't have the same faults we do. ****ing pedastels we put these people on. I don't recall ever being upset or shocked by Trump's actions b/c they don't surprise me at all. If Kamala leveraged a relationship with Willie Brown to become a prosecuter (and a damn good one at that), well.......that might have been part of being a cut throat woman in the 90's. Honestly says more about society that Willie needed that extra kick to put a qualified woman in the job.

Can we please just imagine all of our politicians with their their clothes on and argue their policy positions. Lord have mercy we are a pearl clutching group aren't we?
Did you believe Dan Quayle was stupid? George W?

Oh, a politician in today’s climate demonized the other party? Shocking.

Although I will give you that the Dems have traditionally been the weirdos. But this current crop of Pubs……

Giving them a run for their money.
giphy.gif

that's pretty bad. i've never taken an iq test. so with all htis i just finished. 186. which was around what i expected. fighting a hangover tho.
Everybody is a genius on those Facebook IQ tests. 😉 When I was a kid in elementary we all took IQ tests. I know what my IQ is according to that test and I still have a copy of the results in a box my mother gave me which has cool stuff like elementary grades, wrestling trophies, little league trophy (first place), pictures, etc. I probably haven’t looked in that box for 30 years, but it’s been in several states and Japan. Still sealed. I don’t know when they stopped doing IQ tests, but my guess is that half the parents disliked seeing their kids’ IQs were below average.

Last edited:
Come on man. That’s not the bulk of the Democratic Party. Just like Charlottesville incels aren’t the bulk of the Pubs.

See, this is what we do. Find the extremes and try to paint each party with the broadest brush possible.
The sides are defined by how the media is able to portray them. It’s why it’s so powerful. To be fair, I did say segments of people in my initial response to Dan to try and limit its scope, but it’s probably more impactful than we realize.

Take January 6th. It was literally a couple thousand idiots rioting for a couple hours. The left has turned it into Democracy is at stake for 4+ years.

My overall point is that we’re all easily influence by propaganda and it’s more powerful than we realize. If Trump wins, I think the main reason will be because of Musk buying Twitter. It’s actually the only reason I think he will still win. The betting markets have Harris as a slight favorite currently.
Ps. The one on the left? Maybe.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

I honestly don’t know if they’re dudes or chicks.

this is a good point. i had read about musk's efforts to use targeted technology to segment voters into those crucial for success on behalf of trump
That’s great. You don’t beat propaganda and psyops by burying your head in the sand and talking about tax cuts.

A great example of how powerful it is. If you asked Liberals the following poll question:

What’s a greater threat to democracy January 6th or Covid Government overreach?

You and I both know 90% would say January 6th. Even if you included neither, a majority of the answers would still be January 6th. That’s how powerful it is.

It’s why Musk bought Twitter. He believes in free speech and recognizes how significant it is. I was thinking this week Fox should come out with their version of the View. As stupid as it sounds, that shit works.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
That’s great. You don’t beat propaganda and psyops by burying your head in the sand and talking about tax cuts.

A great example of how powerful it is. If you asked Liberals the following poll question:

What’s a greater threat to democracy January 6th or Covid Government overreach?

You and I both know 90% would say January 6th. Even if you included neither, a majority of the answers would still be January 6th. That’s how powerful it is.

It’s why Musk bought Twitter. He believes in free speech and recognizes how significant it is. I was thinking this week Fox should come out with their version of the View. As stupid as it sounds, that shit works.
He bought Twitter because a Delaware Vice Chancellor was going to make him honor his commitment.

Why is that? All I am saying is all info should be out there concerning candidates. That is not trolling or a disgrace.

The "info" is that she dated a powerful figure much her elder some thirty years ago, which very well may have given her a leg up. She established a professional foothold, and has risen through the ranks ever since.

Now that that's been established and conceded, are we justified in calling her Heels Up or Knee Pads or Kamalatoe or Kumswallow? Would you use those terms from the pulpit? Would you defend those who do?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Honestly I bet it is. He’s just really old. Too old honestly. But Wharton and all that biz shit ain’t easy. At all. I think it’s undermined bc I guarantee he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder

Trump hasn't put three coherent sentences together in about a decade.

The "info" is that she dated a powerful figure much her elder some thirty years ago, which very well may have given her a leg up. She established a professional foothold, and has risen through the ranks ever since.

Now that that's been established and conceded, are we justified in calling her Heels Up or Knee Pads or Kamalatoe or Kumswallow? Would you use those terms from the pulpit? Would you defend those who do?
I think I said that I would not use those words but would want to know the kind of person running for office.

Reactions: DANC
Maybe I can't do math with the two plus two thingy.
Let’s be clear, Pastor. You think some women deserve to be grabbed by their pussy and you think Kamala Harrris is one of those women. Is this what you’re saying? It is what you’re implying.

Reactions: UncleMark
I think I said that I would not use those words but would want to know the kind of person running for office.

Let’s be clear, Pastor. You think some women deserve to be grabbed by their pussy and you think Kamala Harrris is one of those women. Is this what you’re saying? It is what you’re implying.

Of course it is. Those kinds of women "let you do it."

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Everybody is a genius on those Facebook IQ tests. 😉 When I was a kid in elementary we all took IQ tests. I know what my IQ is according to that test and I still have a copy of the results in a box my mother gave me which has cool stuff like elementary grades, wrestling trophies, little league trophy (first place), pictures, etc. I probably haven’t looked in that box for 30 years, but it’s been in several states and Japan. Still sealed. I don’t know when they stopped doing IQ tests, but my guess is that half the parents disliked seeing their kids’ IQs were below average.

As a Senior in high school was a Cadet Teacher. Students were 5th graders.

As an experiment the regular teacher and I took below average IQ kids and gave them extra instruction in learning arithmetic with fractions. The kids weren't aware of why they were selected.

We then gave a test involving fractions to both our special students and the rest of the class with higher IQs.

Amazingly the lower IQ kids with the extra instruction did as well or in some cases better on the test as those with higher IQs.

Since then am a firm believer in individually guided education whereby students learn material at a pace suited to their ability and aptitude in the subject at hand.

As a Senior in high school was a Cadet Teacher. Students were 5th graders.

As an experiment the regular teacher and I took below average IQ kids and gave them extra instruction in learning arithmetic with fractions. The kids weren't aware of why they were selected.

We then gave a test involving fractions to both our special students and the rest of the class with higher IQs.

Amazingly the lower IQ kids with the extra instruction did as well or in some cases better on the test as those with higher IQs.

Since then am a firm believer in individually guided education whereby students learn material at a pace suited to their ability and aptitude in the subject at hand.
Problem is, if you followed that test long term, the results probably would have differed unless you continued to provide extra instruction.

But I generally agree with your conclusion, which is why detracking is a stupid idea.

this is a good point. i had read about musk's efforts to use targeted technology to segment voters into those crucial for success on behalf of trump

This is actually a good. Whichever party is able to control the narrative through media outlets wins elections now. It’s all about swaying those 10-15% of voters.

Also, we need to talk to Fox and start up our own View. I think the panel should be myself, you, that crazy chick from Missouri, and 3 other chicks. Any suggestions? Tulsi G.? We need at least one fat one. We can’t all be great looking up there on stage. We need to appeal to the public overall. Boebert is a strong candidate (nothing wrong with getting a handy at work). Lord Mark I apologize for my childish remarks towards Lauren B, please don’t delete this.

That isn’t normal or rational
Dating an older man or dating a younger woman? I’m 60 something and if I wasn’t married I’m pretty sure I could date a 40 year old (plus or minus a couple years). I look younger than my age. Would it be wrong of me or wrong of her?

Trump supporters moralizing, well, on just about anything, but especially sexual relationships, is wild AF. That is a cognitive dissonance that is impossible to pull off if you have a shred of good faith.

You can detest both. Neither was behavior motivated by anything other than what you would expect (money, power, fame).

Dating an older man or dating a younger woman? I’m 60 something and if I wasn’t married I’m pretty sure I could date a 40 year old (plus or minus a couple years). I look younger than my age. Would it be wrong of me or wrong of her?

Yes. This is black and white. A 29 year old dating a 60+ year old is done for specific reasons. You could flip the genders, the people, etc. People are in radically different phases of life at those ages. He’s old enough to have been her dad.

Stop rationalizing the obvious because Trump and at least live in reality.

Next you are going to convince yourself Bellichick’s woman is with him for his sense of style and personality.

Trump supporters moralizing, well, on just about anything, but especially sexual relationships, is wild AF. That is a cognitive dissonance that is impossible to pull off if you have a shred of good faith.

Now do non Trumpers.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT