ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is definitely beatable.

The missed goal tend on a ball that clearly hit the backboard caused a point swing far greater than the value of a two point bank shot.
For a fan base that likes to run their mouths about being the “most knowledgeable fan base” you guys sure are dumb mfers. First the inbounds play. Edey doesn’t step out of bounds until the ball has left the inbounders hand. That’s a legal play. He can’t touch the ball or the defender but he can touch out of bounds after he has released the ball. And the “goaltend” was clean. The ball was under the rim and was moving at an angle that it wouldn’t get over the rim. The NCAA rules say it has to hit the backboard and be higher than rim level for that to be a goaltend. Obviously it would be much sweeter for you to say “well yeah they won and they’re going to beat our asses but look, that’s a missed call so it shouldn’t count.” When in reality they were the correct calls and no one at the game even complained about either call after they happened. But it is nice to see you guys grasp at straws and show your ignorance. Makes the win just a little sweeter knowing it burns you so much

Reactions: BANNERZontheWALL
For a fan base that likes to run their mouths about being the “most knowledgeable fan base” you guys sure are dumb mfers. First the inbounds play. Edey doesn’t step out of bounds until the ball has left the inbounders hand. That’s a legal play. He can’t touch the ball or the defender but he can touch out of bounds after he has released the ball. And the “goaltend” was clean. The ball was under the rim and was moving at an angle that it wouldn’t get over the rim. The NCAA rules say it has to hit the backboard and be higher than rim level for that to be a goaltend. Obviously it would be much sweeter for you to say “well yeah they won and they’re going to beat our asses but look, that’s a missed call so it shouldn’t count.” When in reality they were the correct calls and no one at the game even complained about either call after they happened. But it is nice to see you guys grasp at straws and show your ignorance. Makes the win just a little sweeter knowing it burns you so much
Congrats on your OT victory over a poor NC State team.

• Wow
Congrats on your OT victory over a poor NC State team.
Thanks, in a non asshole way because I know I’m a big asshole after my post. Not pretty but at the end of the day you’ve gotta win when you play terribly and thankfully they got it done this time. Another loss today and legitimately could have been a fall from #1 to unranked

Nah, you came over here to see what we were saying about Purdue like you always do. Now go back to GBI.
Whatever helps ya sleep at night. I was honestly shocked to see a Purdue thread right after an iu game if I'm being honest. Anyways. You are wrong about why I came here and I'm not gonna talk about this further with you because you will tell me I'm wrong and then tell me how bad Purdue is and how your never wrong and that's not what I'm here to read or talk about. Cheers.

• Haha
You have literally lost 2 of your 3 meaningful games. And one included blowing a 22 point lead. LOL. Trust the process, amirite?
Both IU and Purdue have failed to win a road game at this point. Your best win was against Nova who put up a whopping 37 points today!

Oh how far your expectations have fallen. You guys went from national championship aspirations to bragging about being better than IU who is in year 1 of a new coach. Normally the Purdue collapse doesn’t happen till March!

Whatever helps ya sleep at night. I was honestly shocked to see a Purdue thread right after an iu game if I'm being honest. Anyways. You are wrong about why I came here and I'm not gonna talk about this further with you because you will tell me I'm wrong and then tell me how bad Purdue is and how your never wrong and that's not what I'm here to read or talk about. Cheers.
You had a thread about the new IU running back commit going on DURING your game. So GTFOH with that BS.

Both IU and Purdue have failed to win a road game at this point. Your best win was against Nova who put up a whopping 37 points today!

Oh how far your expectations have fallen. You guys went from national championship aspirations to bragging about being better than IU who is in year 1 of a new coach. Normally the Purdue collapse doesn’t happen till March!
Wait I thought IU was a top 4 big ten lock? Backtracking already?

Dumb mfer, huh? Watch it for yourself, genius. 8:50

Nope still top 4. I thought Purdue was a Final 4 lock? Backtracking already?

Yea GTFO. You shouldn’t be here talking shit after the week your team has had.
Nobody in their right mind would ever claim a final four lock.

Enjoy that big win today. Rude awakening cometh when the 250+ kenpom opponents run out

Nobody in their right mind would ever claim a final four lock.

Enjoy that big win today. Rude awakening cometh when the 250+ kenpom opponents run out
Have you gotten the validation you were looking for? Did that last comment help you cope with the terrible week your team has suffered?

Glad to hear, now gtfo.

Have you gotten the validation you were looking for? Did that last comment help you cope with the terrible week your team has suffered?

Glad to hear, now gtfo.
The same week your team had? Except sub a neutral site ACC team with a home game vs a NEC team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT