ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is definitely beatable.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
One thing they lack is Athleticism. Which is why they won’t make the Final Four. Bring massive pressure defensively towards them, and they struggle mightily to create scoring chances.

Guards win you games in March. Nobody in the B1G has national title worthy guards. PUke included.
Wisconsin and MSU I think have the best guard play. Hell, Minny ain’t bad!!!

I think Curbello is OR, why I’m not mentioning ILL.

Reactions: bub-rub
Wisconsin and MSU I think have the best guard play. Hell, Minny ain’t bad!!!

I think Curbello is OR, why I’m not mentioning ILL.
It’s still sad at that. None of those teams will win it all. Some are saying Baylor is as good or better than last year.

PUke getting torched by quicker bigger guards. NC state isn’t even that good at pressure. We are better at it. Inmho.

Refs decided they wanted the game to be over, in the span of about 7 seconds, they missed a goal tend, offensive foul, and 3 separate travels on Purdue

Reactions: Crayfish57
Refs decided they wanted the game to be over, in the span of about 7 seconds, they missed a goal tend, offensive foul, and 3 separate travels on Purdue
The missed goal tend on a ball that clearly hit the backboard caused a point swing far greater than the value of a two point bank shot.

Purdue has more wins against the ACC in basketball than Indiana has against power 5 opponents in football or basketball combined. Congrats on beating Merrimack today.
But, who has most wins on a Tuesday night against a team whose name begins with the letter "A"?

Do you keep track of that non-record too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT