ADVERTISEMENT

PU might be #1 come Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I’m optimistic IU is vastly improved, and I am greatly enjoying them, I think it’s very likely Purdue has a great season.

• Sad
Reactions: hatchetdad
Did you go to the Bahamas? Scootchie would start for every team in the country. I’ll bet every dollar I have we make the tourney (as long as tjd is upright)
I don't see as good a team as you see. Let's see how we do against quality opponents and playing away from assembly before we make those statements.

Duke can handle PU. I expect Duke to make a real serious run in Coach K's last year.

God this year is shaping up to be awesome. How fitting would it be for PU to totally shit the bed and IU make a lil run in the tourney.

It is going to be glorrrrrrrrious
Duke is gonna win it all this year for coach K.

Duke is gonna win it all this year for coach K.
If they don’t solve their depth issues and have to play their cats as much as they have been. No chance they make it to the Final game. All their dudes were cramping in November.

Agree. Congrats to them. Football doing well also.
They know how to run an athletic department. Unlike our own who has bumbled it’s way through a good old boy network for decades consisting of insulated ADs who only knew Indiana University. Small time operators like Clancy Donniger, Surfboard SuperFan Glass and now Glass’ mini me.

Should have went after Pat Kraft.
Hiring coaches with no college head coaching experience like Kevin Wilson, Allen and now Woodson. Got amateur hour written all over the operation.,,

They know how to run an athletic department. Unlike our own who has bumbled it’s way through a good old boy network for decades consisting of insulated ADs who only knew Indiana University. Small time operators like Clancy Donniger, Surfboard SuperFan Glass and now Glass’ mini me.

Should have went after Pat Kraft.
Hiring coaches with no college head coaching experience like Kevin Wilson, Allen and now Woodson. Got amateur hour written all over the operation.,,
It probably won't matter, to be honest. Got a bad feeling about another covid shut down. Have you heard the news coming from MI and about this new variant? Scary shit and it will be here again starting, I'm guessing Monday. I'm having minor surgery in a couple weeks, but already, it's gone to crazy land, not enough that I'm thrice vaccinated and could prove it if needed. They don't care, they have this weird new protocol that I'll have to go through in a couple weeks for testing ... just sounds very strange, like call McDonald's, tell 'em I'm coming, and park in a special spot if there's analogy ... I'm not kidding

I’ll lock the other :)
round-of-applause-gif-2.gif

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Got a bad feeling about another covid shut down. Have you heard the news coming from MI and about this new variant? Scary shit and it will be here again starting, I'm guessing Monday.
Suppose this "escaped" novel virus was designed to increase in virulency with each successive variant that evolves. We just don't know it, yet. You heard it here first.

Suppose this "escaped" novel virus was designed to increase in virulency with each successive variant that evolves. We just don't know it, yet. You heard it here first.
If you want to showcase you abject ignorance of viral mutation & genetics take it to the Cooler.

Reactions: brianiu
God this year is shaping up to be awesome. How fitting would it be for PU to totally shit the bed and IU make a lil run in the tourney.

They have earned it.
Hopefully we play them tough.

Has PU ever been ranked #1 before? I honestly don't think they ever have.

There is roughly a 100% chance that PU will s*** the bed in the Tourney, BTW.
Good to see Jimbo is still around. Are your two main talking points still Purdue basketball in March and Jeff Brohms contract? Maybe the brohm thing isn’t brought up as much since Allen is making nearly as much as he is with the 2-10 record but with you it still wouldn’t surprise me

Good to see Jimbo is still around. Are your two main talking points still Purdue basketball in March and Jeff Brohms contract? Maybe the brohm thing isn’t brought up as much since Allen is making nearly as much as he is with the 2-10 record but with you it still wouldn’t surprise me
Hello douche! No, I actually converse on a number of topics, and I don't feel the need to go after individual posters. Congrats on Brohm having a season like Allen had the past couple of seasons: I do understand that PU was not ranked in the top 10 this season for football, though. I don't know if Brohm earned his money the past couple of years: agree or disagree?

As far as Painter goes, true, he has never really done anything in March.

Is your shtick still stalking the IU boards, IU obsession in general, and saying things to IU fans on message boards that you wouldn't dream of saying in real life?

Last edited:
Hello douche! No, I actually converse on a number of topics, and I don't feel the need to go after individual posters. Congrats on Brohm having a season like Allen had the past couple of seasons: I do understand that PU was not ranked in the top 10 this season for football, though. I don't know if Brohm earned his money the past couple of years: agree or disagree?

As far as Painter goes, true, he has never really done anything in March.
So you haven’t changed then. That’s perfect! Your posts are always good for a laugh. I won’t bother you anymore tonight though. You got this tough game vs Marshall to get back to

So you haven’t changed then. That’s perfect! Your posts are always good for a laugh. I won’t bother you anymore tonight though. You got this tough game vs Marshall to get back to
Nope, you just aren't very bright and a douche, basically a big joke! Adios, douche! Good luck trying to not stalk the IU boards, not obsess about IU, and attempt to debate something instead of going after individual IU posters! Looks like you need to go pretend that Painter is going to do something in year 18 than he hasn't done the other 17 years!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OhioBoiler51

When is the last time IU beat Purdue in hoops? 2012?

Purdue is IU’s worst nightmare

Hey, IU beat a mid-major with a green color scheme! Glad there are some Big Ten teams that can accomplish this!

Reactions: smitty3725
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT