ADVERTISEMENT

Prejudice against the vertically challenged

I'm 6'3, the wife 5'4.

My kids thankfully are not taking after their mother in this aspect of our gene pool.

Giving children growth hormone that may increase heart disease so that they aren’t short. Wow.

That parents will do this, though, shows how the vertically challenged are discriminated against.

From the article:

She added, “Right now, it’s looking like he’ll be 5’4 when he’s done growing, but if I can help my child not be 5’4, I’m going to.”

I'm 5'4". It's not been any fun, but I resigned myself to it a long time ago.

Depending on the actual risk involved (everything has a risk), I'd have much preferred to not be short and called Stumpy and not been able to have even a modicum of success in sports and all the other things that went along with it. I wear glasses too, and put up with Four Eyes and such. I doubt getting HGH or contacts would have made a huge difference in my later life, but it would have made my youth a lot less shitty.

From the article:

She added, “Right now, it’s looking like he’ll be 5’4 when he’s done growing, but if I can help my child not be 5’4, I’m going to.”

Depending on the actual risk involved (everything has a risk), I'd have much preferred to not be short and called Stumpy and not been able to have even a modicum of success in sports and all the other things that went along with it. I wear glasses too, and put up with Four Eyes and such. I doubt getting HGH or contacts would have made a huge difference in my later life, but it would have made my youth a lot less shitty.
So would you pay this for your kid?

From the article:

OMG, it’s a good thing you didn’t join the Navy! 😜

Perhaps. Would like to know more about the "risk" beyond "may".

Kids get Lasik and braces, too.
True. It's not the bit about it being cosmetic or tied to vanity that I worry about. Like with the trans kids, it's injecting hormones into a healthy child. Seems dangerous.

Reactions: jet812
True. It's not the bit about it being cosmetic or tied to vanity that I worry about. Like with the trans kids, it's injecting hormones into a healthy child. Seems dangerous.

If you bastards would lay off the Woke ideas around not picking on short kids with glasses then it might not be worth considering. But noooooooo........

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
From the article:

Shit you’re a spinner. Describe yourself any more and you might find yourself on Lars’S men he likes most list

From the article:

Lasik. At least you can see the clock at night.

Unless you're far sighted . . . .

Need someone on the mountain to scare off the bears.
Bears

640px-Ours_brun_parcanimalierpyrenees_1.jpg

or

Bears

bears-muscle-bear.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT