ADVERTISEMENT

Phinesee commits

You need to be banned and if we had moderators who did their job you would be. Your childish name calling is an embarrassment to all IU fans which I really doubt you are.

And yet, you have zero problem with their comments towards me because they agree with you.

Oh, and why do you "doubt I'm an IU fan"?

(rolleyes)

The difference is the insults hurled at you are accurate....

Yawn

IUScott is the biggest fraud on here because he only gets mad at childish insults if they are thrown out by people he doesn't like.

Otherwise, he says nothing.....which means he agrees....which means he's as bad as those he claims to hate.

Eastern's problem about guarding Phinisee is that...he won't? I mean, he's 6' 6'.... Why is he your guys PG

And yet, you have zero problem with their comments towards me because they agree with you.

Oh, and why do you "doubt I'm an IU fan"?

(rolleyes)
I never saw anyone call you names and you did to many posters. If all you did was disagree with people I have no problem with that but when you call other posters names that is what I have a problem with.

You are a flat-out liar if you say your BFF's aren't throwing childish insults at me non-stop.

Of course, since you're the biggest fraud on here and act holier-than-thou non-stop, that's no surprise.

My guess is you love Olsteen, the uber-rich preacher who told the poor to screw off during the hurricane.

You are a flat-out liar if you say your BFF's aren't throwing childish insults at me non-stop.

Of course, since you're the biggest fraud on here and act holier-than-thou non-stop, that's no surprise.

My guess is you love Olsteen, the uber-rich preacher who told the poor to screw off during the hurricane.
I am done with you since it is obvious you bring no knowledge of the game. You don't even know why or how they do the rankings for recruits. All you have is to personally attack people. Last thing I never cried that Glass did not personally e-mail me back and never expected him to. All I was saying is that people on these message boards had no influence on his decision on firing Crean.

I am done with you since it is obvious you bring no knowledge of the game. You don't even know why or how they do the rankings for recruits. All you have is to personally attack people. Last thing I never cried that Glass did not personally e-mail me back and never expected him to. All I was saying is that people on these message boards had no influence on his decision on firing Crean.

No knowledge of the game? LOL!! Ummmmmmm, I said Crean was clueless and needed to go before almost everyone else jumped on that bandwagon.

In fact, you were about the LAST person to say so.....so if anyone "doesn't know anything", it's you.

And nice job ducking the fact you're a liar I don't get childish insults lobbed at me non-stop and you're dead silent about it yet.

Nobody's fault but your own that you're poor, but that would explain why you're so angry.

The grammar & vocabulary in your posts are dead giveaways that you are uneducated & devoid of intellect. The content indicates that you're uninformed, but entertaining. Please continue.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Wasn't he already a 4 star on scout. Maybe they are just trying to keep up.

2 words about the Phinesee complaints:

Bryant McIntosh

NFS

Dumbest thing Crean ever did not offering BMac a scholarship. Worked out better for McIntosh because he wouldn't have developed under Crean like he has under Collins.

I know you didn't but just calling you out your immaturity when you are trying to discuss anything on here. Also I brought this up for you because you were tired of all the 3 star players coming for visits or committing.
every player offered or committed is rated a four star by at least one service. Just wanted to point that out.

He's the backup PG. He can play multiple positions. But he'd probably guard your 2 guard not your PG.
Hopefully we get Garland (not super optimistic, but based on Bossi's comments, it's looking much better) and he'll have to guard CuJo or Garland. I'll be happy to let a sophomore Eastern guard a Junior CuJo or a freshman 5* Garland! Hell, in an ideal situation, we pull Langford as well, then it won't matter who he guards. Heard Garland and Langford talked about playing together. Ok, bourbon is kicking in. I'm talking absolute best case scenario, but, hey, IT'S GAMEDAY!

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT