ADVERTISEMENT

Our Players are now fighting on Instagram with strangers…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and looked at your past posts. Here is one of yours posted on this site on November 16th:

"He’s got a negative assist to turnover ratio. He came into last nights game shooting 30% from the field and 28% from 3 to go along with his negative assist to turnover ratio. He got hot last night. No different than we saw from Eric Hunter, IT, or the countless other non factor PGs Purdue has had over the years."

I think that when posting that a player is a non-factor that generally means that he is not successful.
So you admit that I never said Smith would be an unsuccessful PG at Purdue? Glad we cleared that up. Take a lap.

The gift that keeps on giving. This by far is the dumbest argument presented on this site on going. Painter is two victories shy of 400 wins. Has he been to a final four? no net yet but hey let's label and grade him while still coaching and not retired right! Purdue is totally different program as far as growth than when Keady coached. Facilities , recruiting ability etc.
Jimbo vision on how to build a winning program. FIRE the guy who doesn't cut it. Hey Dufus how's that worked out the last two decades? IU in a better shape today then they were 3 years ago, 5 years ago, 18 years ago? What 6 coaches since Painter providing stabilization and continuity for the program. Sleepy Mike will make it 7 coaches during his tenure at Purdue. But Jimbo it's pride and how you say, high expectations right? How's that blueprint worked out for IU the last two decades. Your ignorance is disappointing now. Adapt or perish. Guess what clownboxer, next year brings in a probably a 5 star wing who will be amazing to watch and in 2024 a Scottie Pippen clone talent. Painter is adapting and learning each year unlike the wax figures that have led(phrase used lightly) IU the last decade.

Your the worse of the bunch here Huckleberry. I swear I feel like a croc on the Mara during migration season when you post.

Enjoy the game tonight.
Mike Davis and Tom Crean have been to a FF, while Gene and Matt have not: fact. 1980. Mean Green. Peacocks. Wake me up when something changes. Larry Bird and Indiana St. have been in the final game more recently than PUke.

Go get a job and a life. You spend 24/7 on here and don't get paid for it. Rivals doesn't pay people to be professional trolls. If trolling and attacking others gets you off this much, then you obviously have serious issues. Hell, go spend some time on the PU site: remember, you are a PU fan and not an IU hater.

You do your schtick on the internet because you aren't brave enough to behave this way in real life. You are a coward and a loser.

And it is as ridiculous then as it is now.

I get that you don't like Painter but to maintain that he is a mediocre coach is absurd. Are all these professionals talking and writing while praising his coaching foolish? As I wrote, it is simply untenable.
Yeah just wait until another mid major backcourt sends Mediocre Matt packing, again.

But, ya know, it may be different this year since Matt has his very own midmajor backcourt.

If ya can't beat em, recruit em.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Mike Davis and Tom Crean have been to a FF, while Gene and Matt have not: fact. 1980. Mean Green. Peacocks. Wake me up when something changes. Larry Bird and Indiana St. have been in the final game more recently than PUke.

Go get a job and a life. You spend 24/7 on here and don't get paid for it. Rivals doesn't pay people to be professional trolls. If trolling and attacking others gets you off this much, then you obviously have serious issues. Hell, go spend some time on the PU site: remember, you are a PU fan and not an IU hater.

You do your schtick on the internet because you aren't brave enough to behave this way in real life. You are a coward and a loser.

Yeah how's Tom's record these days? About Mikey? Hey Huckleberry might as well throw in George Mason coach(whoever that was) they made a final four. Think George Mason alums happier and excited about basketball than Purdue fans then and now? I believe you are a IU fan , your just not a smart basketball fan. Maybe football... yeah let's not go there either regarding Bloomington. I'll call a truce but you attack and bring a knife, I bring a gun.

Here's reality fact also Lawrence(btw totally apropo for you). Being a basketball fan is enjoying everything about basketball. I'm obviously a basketball fan and huge Purdue fan. Winning a tournament in Portland in November, that was awesome. Losing a tough game against Rutgers, that was not outcome but a great game as a fan to view. Winning last second in Columbus, pretty damn special watching. Game played at the Palestra last Sunday, looked like a pretty unbelievable environment and very enjoyable to watch. The last decade has provided similar reactions. You as a IU fan share the same fan experiences the last decade? We got smoked in Ann Arbor couple years ago that stunk but you know, its a game and happens. Luckily as a Purdue fan we haven't had to witness many of these over the years thankfully. Can you say the same???? Last week a good week for you, I'm curious. Not making tourney just shrug off or does it stay with you ? Again I'm curious. Watching your rival lose in tournaments gets your rocks off obviously but hey, the home team wasn't playing and was the only thing you can do to occupy your time at that moment, right? I'll hang up and listen to your witty well thought out rebuttal.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Yeah how's Tom's record these days? About Mikey? Hey Huckleberry might as well throw in George Mason coach(whoever that was) they made a final four. Think George Mason alums happier and excited about basketball than Purdue fans then and now? I believe you are a IU fan , your just not a smart basketball fan. Maybe football... yeah let's not go there either regarding Bloomington. I'll call a truce but you attack and bring a knife, I bring a gun.

Here's reality fact also Lawrence(btw totally apropo for you). Being a basketball fan is enjoying everything about basketball. I'm obviously a basketball fan and huge Purdue fan. Winning a tournament in Portland in November, that was awesome. Losing a tough game against Rutgers, that was not outcome but a great game as a fan to view. Winning last second in Columbus, pretty damn special watching. Game played at the Palestra last Sunday, looked like a pretty unbelievable environment and very enjoyable to watch. The last decade has provided similar reactions. You as a IU fan share the same fan experiences the last decade? We got smoked in Ann Arbor couple years ago that stunk but you know, its a game and happens. Luckily as a Purdue fan we haven't had to witness many of these over the years thankfully. Can you say the same???? Last week a good week for you, I'm curious. Not making tourney just shrug off or does it stay with you ? Again I'm curious. Watching your rival lose in tournaments gets your rocks off obviously but hey, the home team wasn't playing and was the only thing you can do to occupy your time at that moment, right? I'll hang up and listen to your witty well thought out rebuttal.
How many years down the road do think people will remember your Portland tournament win? Do you think the average college basketball fan even knows you won the tournament in Portland? Do you think the average college basketball fan knows IU has a championship history?

I’m sure just like after the Rutgers game we won’t see you for awhile after Purdue’s next loss. That will be an enjoyable time on this board.

Does anyone moderate this board anymore?

How many years down the road do think people will remember your Portland tournament win? Do you think the average college basketball fan even knows you won the tournament in Portland? Do you think the average college basketball fan knows IU has a championship history?

I’m sure just like after the Rutgers game we won’t see you for awhile after Purdue’s next loss. That will be an enjoyable time on this board.

I'm talking about being a Purdue fan goof. Think anybody care what IU fans or Duke fans or anybody else think about games in Portland?? Like shooting fish in a barrel here these days.

Your program is stuck in the mud, has been that way for longest time. Stinks somewhat for the good fans here(current company excluded) , I love the shit show you guys are.

It's gold man!

enjoy the game

Does anyone moderate this board anymore?

I will tell you what blowfish. You and my heated rival here(add the ball coach also) , each make a post simple stating your opinion that Zach Edey should be player of the year and I will disappear completely. Pretty easy and just asking for 3 simple posts. If this is too much I will take the first 15 people hear that make that statement. I will vanish I give you my word. What you say????

This crocodile is full from the wildebeests ingestions. It's just too easy .

I'm talking about being a Purdue fan goof. Think anybody care what IU fans or Duke fans or anybody else think about games in Portland?? Like shooting fish in a barrel here these days.

Your program is stuck in the mud, has been that way for longest time. Stinks somewhat for the good fans here(current company excluded) , I love the shit show you guys are.

It's gold man!

enjoy the game
What has your program accomplished while ours has been stuck in the mud? Most losses to double digit seeds in the tournament? Congrats on your prestigious record.

I will tell you what blowfish. You and my heated rival here(add the ball coach also) , each make a post simple stating your opinion that Zach Edey should be player of the year and I will disappear completely. Pretty easy and just asking for 3 simple posts. If this is too much I will take the first 15 people hear that make that statement. I will vanish I give you my word. What you say????

This crocodile is full from the wildebeests ingestions. It's just too easy .
Zach Edey is the front runner for player of the year. Bye Biatch.

Reactions: Boilpotato
So you admit that I never said Smith would be an unsuccessful PG at Purdue? Glad we cleared that up. Take a lap.
This is the ultimate argument of a sophist. A player who is a non-factor is different from a player who is unsuccessful. You are making a distinction that is only of semantics.

This is the ultimate argument of a sophist. A player who is a non-factor is different from a player who is unsuccessful. You are making a distinction that is only of semantics.
You are the one who loves to play the semantics role. I never once said Smith would be unsuccessful. You are a liar.

IU loses. Run to IU board and misuse a term

You are the one who loves to play the semantics role. I never once said Smith would be unsuccessful. You are a liar.
Right, because people who are non-factors are people who are considered to be successful. That is absolutely a ridiculous characterization. Here's a clue: if you are a non-factor in any endeavor then you are not a success in that endeavor. Where did you go to school?

I went to the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus and looked up successful. Here is what I found under antonyms:

Antonyms & Near Antonyms
This list is not totally full. How far away from this group is "a non-factor"? Here's the answer: not very far.

Right, because people who are non-factors are people who are considered to be successful. That is absolutely a ridiculous characterization. Here's a clue: if you are a non-factor in any endeavor then you are not a success in that endeavor. Where did you go to school?

I went to the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus and looked up successful. Here is what I found under antonyms:

Antonyms & Near Antonyms
This list is not totally full. How far away from this group is "a non-factor"? Here's the answer: not very far.
All that nonsense to just confirm that I never said Braden Smith would be unsuccessful. You are a liar.

Maybe someone can reply to the players that they are indeed soft and not good at winning. Since they like to act so tuff when fans criticize them. I wonder what their defense would be tonight after the game? Couldn’t be any worse than their defense on the basketball floor! Am I right ?!? :p

All that nonsense to just confirm that I never said Braden Smith would be unsuccessful. You are a liar.
IU loses and he runs here. That is what he has always done. One of the reasons that this place is a cesspool.

IU loses. Run to IU board and misuse a term
I didn't come here because IU lost. I was out for the evening at a meeting and had just gotten home. I did not even know that IU lost until I read it here. Merriam-Webster is on my side, no misuse.

By the way, I thought that the game would be close and could have gone either way. I was very surprised that IU lost by the huge margin that they did. I would not have expected that. I didn't see a second of play in that game. I have to admit to finding it odd that the preseason #1 pick for the conference is in 13th place in a 14-team conference in mid-January. That doesn't happen very often in any conference. I can understand why you are butt-hurt and acting out.

I didn't come here because IU lost. I was out for the evening at a meeting and had just gotten home. I did not even know that IU lost until I read it here. Merriam-Webster is on my side, no misuse.

By the way, I thought that the game would be close and could have gone either way. I was very surprised that IU lost by the huge margin that they did. I would not have expected that. I didn't see a second of play in that game. I have to admit to finding it odd that the preseason #1 pick for the conference is in 13th place in a 14-team conference in mid-January. That doesn't happen very often in any conference. I can understand why you are butt-hurt and acting out.
Don’t bite the pillow too hard tonight. You’ve basically purchased your ortho’s yacht for him at this point.

You came here because you live here and have no life.

Where I come from the antonyms "unpromising" and "no-good" when compared to "non-factor" are pretty close in meaning when judging a person's performance. We must have just gone to different schools. You see, I was educated in the English language. With the argument that you are making, it was not the case in yours. Or else, you are resorting to sheer sophistry.

The George Mason coach you mentioned is at Miami University and his name is Jim Larranaga. Also his team is currently 14-2 you moron. Lol

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Where I come from the antonyms "unpromising" and "no-good" when compared to "non-factor" are pretty close in meaning when judging a person's performance. We must have just gone to different schools. You see, I was educated in the English language. With the argument that you are making, it was not the case in yours. Or else, you are resorting to sheer sophistry.
You told me I said he would be unsuccessful. Clearly I didn’t, even though you are doing everything you can to TRY to prove your point.

There is no doubt you were educated at Purdue. The elitist mentally and pig fvcking is a dead giveaway

These players are how old? And they've played at IU for how long? Meanwhile there are dedicated IU fans and alum who have followed and supported this program our entire lives. Those of us old timers do not need to pull up stats to know that it is historically rare and extremely disappointing to lose 6 in a row to Rutgers, lose to Northwestern at AH, and continually struggle to win an occasional road game in conference. Do I agree with the recent letters sent to players . . . hell no!!! Still, there is a certain degree of self-control that appears missing when players cannot refrain from posting responses to the lunatic fringe on social media. As always, I am for IU2WIN and I can accept down years in terms of wins/losses but at the very least I hope IU athletes continue to carry the banner of Never Daunted as opposed to intimidated and flippant.
TJD was so excited when he committed to IU. I just hate seeing him treated this way. He is a great young man who has given his all to the program. He has a great future and I want him to feel the love and appreciation that the IU community has for him and always will!!

Reactions: iu2win
TJD was so excited when he committed to IU. I just hate seeing him treated this way. He is a great young man who has given his all to the program. He has a great future and I want him to feel the love and appreciation that the IU community has for him and always will!!
TJD is not the issue.

Reactions: sparkeyreturns
You told me I said he would be unsuccessful. Clearly I didn’t, even though you are doing everything you can to TRY to prove your point.

There is no doubt you were educated at Purdue. The elitist mentally and pig fvcking is a dead giveaway
Hardly elitist; but I did have two aunts with PhDs in English who taught me the proper meanings and uses of words. Wife has one as well, so I am kept on the straight and narrow word-wise. As for the beastiality, I grew up in NYC, no farm animals there. I was too busy in my graduate programs at Purdue to get out into the countryside very much so you are wrong on that one as well.

Hardly elitist; but I did have two aunts with PhDs in English who taught me the proper meanings and uses of words. Wife has one as well, so I am kept on the straight and narrow word-wise. As for the beastiality, I grew up in NYC, no farm animals there. I was too busy in my graduate programs at Purdue to get out into the countryside very much so you are wrong on that one as well.
What a complete waste of time and money to get a PhD in English. I mean seriously the ROI there is complete garbage.

I can’t imagine having to go the graduate route. Must not have chosen a very good undergrad. Were you OLS?

By the way, I thought it was obvious, but the pig I was referring to was your wife. I assumed someone with a graduate degree from Purdue would have understood that.

Reactions: sparkeyreturns
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT