ADVERTISEMENT

Our Players are now fighting on Instagram with strangers…

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's on Woodson..
As long as the check clears..
Retirement is looking good honey..
Woodson probably gets to go to lots of alumni dinners and get his butt kissed by guys like joe hillman who demanded we hire an iu guy. So I am sure life is good for Wiodson. They can sip drinks and talk about the old days

The Woodson experiment failed even faster than I thought possible. I yearn for the stability of the Archie Miller days.
I always knew it would fail it was doomed from the start and almost seemed forced. His only hope was landing kentucky type talent. But I did think with a veteran team and an all american they would bail him out the first few years with NCAA berths. Well not likely now.

Woodson probably gets to go to lots of alumni dinners and get his butt kissed by guys like joe hillman who demanded we hire an iu guy. So I am sure life is good for Wiodson. They can sip drinks and talk about the old days
Kind of off the subject, but when I was growing up I thought the Cook Group was just a company that hired former IU players to tell old Knight stories.

The kind of mental toughness we’ve come to expect from this group.
This team is a joke. I can’t see them being .500 in conference

Where is the leadership? Coaches better sit this team down and change this shit or they have failed
I agree.
I did not take it as negatively as the players did. But the players need to have much thicker skin.
Woody made a comment a few weeks ago about social media.Said he did not want the players to do it but he could not stop it.

Major college programs should have lectures on what to do with social media.
Don’t get involved with back and forth stuff.
There will be ups and downs, but don’t respond to negatives. Just focus on the next game.

Major college programs should have lectures on what to do with social media.
Don’t get involved with back and forth stuff.
There will be ups and downs, but don’t respond to negatives. Just focus on the next game.
Is it strange I’ve never heard much of this stuff around the Purdue program? It seems like some coaches have better control around nonsense.

Neil Reid played with a bad shoulder, people called him tough. When Kitchell started having issues with his back fans said the same of him.

TJD has been playing with a bad back, barely practicing, only getting treatment, then playing games and considering that playing his ass off ... and people call him soft.

Yea, I can see why he's annoyed ..

The biggest issue is adjusting to the loss of x, which will require different defensive schemes going forward, as no one can guard penetration straight up. It's going to require more help and rotation, we haven't had to play like that all year and the younger players are/were out of sync adjusting to that. Losing an experienced Race only compounds that issue especially on the defensive end where Jordan and Mailk just don't have the proficiency and understanding he did.

If we keep people from cutting and driving into easy baskets we win those games. that means communicating switching properly, rotating properly.

It's not "effort" "game plan" "adjustments" "bad coaching" "preparation" or any other vague terminology ignorantly parroted from talking heads and if it is .. there's no one here that has the necessary information or knowledge to prove it is. Just a bunch of old hens with hurt asses whining and coming up with someone to blame for their butthurt.

What all players and/or performers have to realize is.. all fans are irrational idiots.

Neil Reid played with a bad shoulder, people called him tough. When Kitchell started having issues with his back fans said the same of him.

TJD has been playing with a bad back, barely practicing, only getting treatment, then playing games and considering that playing his ass off ... and people call him soft.

The biggest issue is adjusting to the loss of x, which will require different defensive schemes going forward, as no one can guard penetration straight up. It's going to require more help and rotation, we haven't had to play like that all year and the younger players are/were out of sync adjusting to that. Losing an experienced Race only compounds that issue especially on the defensive end where Jordan and Mailk just don't have the proficiency and understanding he did.

If we keep people from cutting and driving into easy baskets we win those games. that means communicating switching properly, rotating properly.

It's not "effort" "game plan" "adjustments" "bad coaching" "preparation" or any other vague terminology ignorantly parroted from talking heads and if it is .. there's no one here that has the necessary information or knowledge to prove it is. Just a bunch of old hens with hurt asses whining and coming up with someone to blame for their butthurt.

What all players and/or performers have to realize is.. all fans are irrational idiots.
What we need to realize is you basically post the same ridiculous sh!t over and over and over again

Is it strange I’ve never heard much of this stuff around the Purdue program? It seems like some coaches have better control around nonsense.
The PUkes have epic excuses for injuries: see Hummel, Haas, etc. IU's 3 best returning players are injured to some extent, but I guess the excuse train stays in Lafayette. If one of their players gets injured this year, you will see the excuse train come out in full force.

If Dakich knew everything, he wouldn't have failed at BG or blown IU's 1984 FF appearance.

Respectfully, we have had some version of this post just about every year for the past 22 years. We are Excuse U.

The PUkes have epic excuses for injuries: see Hummel, Haas, etc. IU's 3 best returning players are injured to some extent, but I guess the excuse train stays in Lafayette. If one of their players gets injured this year, you will see the excuse train come out in full force.

If Dakich knew everything, he wouldn't have failed at BG or blown IU's 1984 FF appearance.

Hi Buffalo head,
It's truly amazing how you consistently(what now 7000 posts) ability to show off your ignorance . Please please tell me you don't have any offspring(that means children Jethro, not a fishing hole in southern indiana.

Rent free lmao. You guys are scrapping right now as evident by concern on this board by intelligent Indiana fans(again no that's not you Lawrence) and Purdue concern posts by this dumbazz. Your gold Jimmy joe bob jim. Hey enjoy the game tomorrow.

I found Woodson’s Daughter’s burner!

If none of those things are the issue, then what’s the issue? There is just no reason that we suck ass?

Hi Buffalo head,
It's truly amazing how you consistently(what now 7000 posts) ability to show off your ignorance . Please please tell me you don't have any offspring(that means children Jethro, not a fishing hole in southern indiana.

Rent free lmao. You guys are scrapping right now as evident by concern on this board by intelligent Indiana fans(again no that's not you Lawrence) and Purdue concern posts by this dumbazz. Your gold Jimmy joe bob jim. Hey enjoy the game tomorrow.
Did you get herpes from Hass and it is seeping into your brain? He probably had syphilis too. It will make you crazy

Reactions: indiana ed
enjoyed watching quality games last week. looking forward to matching that this week.

Gold!
You need a life so bad! You live here rent free 24/7 and do nothing but troll. You should try making a post of substance some time: it would be your first.

Delusion would be seeing something 19 times and thinking the 20th time is going to be different. PU has never been relevant.

Up until now I don't remember any Hoosier basketball team being whiners. Collectively they need some sort of counseling.
I'm just now waiting for them to join the new "mentally healing/time off" group here shortly. I hope for all of them it doesent become a trend.

You need a life so bad! You live here rent free 24/7 and do nothing but troll. You should try making a post of substance some time: it would be your first.

Delusion would be seeing something 19 times and thinking the 20th time is going to be different. PU has never been relevant.
Your comment is just plain dumb. I get that you don't like Purdue. However, to maintain that any program is not or never has been relevant when they have been ranked at the top of the polls in consecutive seasons is ridiculous. These polls are voted on by journalists and coaches throughout the country. They are considered to be knowledgeable voters and are chosen on that basis. Obviously, they observed enough of Purdue to vote them #1. Purdue is #3 this week and still getting first place votes. They are a #1 seed in Bracketology this week. By any measure, those things make them relevant.

Your posts make it obvious that you never made Law Review.

Your comment is just plain dumb. I get that you don't like Purdue. However, to maintain that any program is not or never has been relevant when they have been ranked at the top of the polls in consecutive seasons is ridiculous. These polls are voted on by journalists and coaches throughout the country. They are considered to be knowledgeable voters and are chosen on that basis. Obviously, they observed enough of Purdue to vote them #1. Purdue is #3 this week and still getting first place votes. They are a #1 seed in Bracketology this week. By any measure, those things make them relevant.

Your posts make it obvious that you never made Law Review.
Were they knowledgeable when they didn’t rank Purdue at all to start the season?

Your program isn’t relevant and never has been, because you haven’t been to the Final 4 since 1980. Get back to the final 4 sometime this century, and you can talk. I’m guessing we will see 10 more double digit seed losses for Purdue before that happens.

Wow.
What spoiled ass players...
Too bad this doesnt backfire on them badly.
Would be great if the entire IU base got word of this and decided to boycott watching &\or going to any game(s) rest of the season.
Instead of the players humbling themselves and admitting they need to do better, theyre now flipping off fans and threatening them??!
For one since when did any of these soft players grow balls.
For two the meme by barstool couldnt be more accurate.
The audacity of these players is something else.

Last edited:
Eh. not really a big deal other than the guys need to stay off social media or at least learn to never read and respond to a fan post. We fans are nothing more than a hand wringing knitting circle. Just gabbing/talking shit about subjects we really know nothing about. Players should never take seriously what a fan says on the subject of playing a game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT