ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Since this Site Seems to Have a Hyperabundance of Medical/Constitutional Experts...

In your short time here you've distinguished yourself as ill-informed (read as idiot) on any number of occasions. Typically there are no "severe reactions" to modern vaccines. The Tuskegee Airmen were never given vaccines - they were intentionally infected with syphilis without their knowledge to study long-term effects of the disease when left untreated. And people of color almost never cite Tuskegee as a reason for not getting vaccinated.

As for "The lowest vaxx percentages are in POC", that is increasingly/no longer less the case with state/national averages for those demographics rising to coincide with percentage of population. This is in spite of data not being adjusted for age - median age among the US Hispanic population is 11 years, 27 for blacks and 58 for whites. Since those under the age of 12 are ineligible for the vaccine, and vax rates by race are not adjusted for eligibility based on age, the resulting vax rates were/are flawed.

Finally, recent data and polling indicates that low vaccination rates among whites are lagging the most in states experiencing a resurgence in Covid, to wit: "Recent polls have found Republicans and White evangelicals are least likely to say they’ll get the shots".

White Vaccination Rates Lag in States Where Covid Is Surging: Covid-19 Tracker

All this to demonstrate, that you're full of isht.
LOL…the subjects of the Tuskegee syphilis experiments weren’t the Tuskegee Airmen at all. They were hundreds of poor sharecroppers from around Alabama.

The study was done in collaboration with the Tuskegee Institute, starting back in the early 30s. The Tuskegee Airmen of later WW2 fame had nothing to do with it (other than also hailing from Tuskegee Institute).

Last edited:
LOL…the subjects of the Tuskegee syphilis experiments weren’t the Tuskegee Airmen at all. They were hundreds of poor sharecroppers from around Alabama.

The study was done in collaboration with the Tuskegee Institute, starting back in the early 30s. The Tuskegee Airmen of later WW2 fame had nothing to do with it (other than also hailing from Tuskegee Institute).
You are absolutely correct. I even knew that, so FIFY. Thanks.

Always maintained that stupid was contagious, guess I need a some booster reading.

Reactions: UncleMark
This is a lengthy thread that is all over the place.

I know this much: Things are getting a little scarier out there.

The CDC has made it clear that being vaccinated does not stop someone from infecting another person. The mask change guidance was because they saw similar vital loads and virus shedding when comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

Now, with them saying that, would it seem logical that they would want to know how many vaccinated people are infected?

But, they aren’t tracking or reporting it. They said In May, that instead they would “focus” on only the breakthrough cases that result in hospital or deaths. The CDC (and most states) are not keeping track or reporting breakthrough infections that don’t result in hospitalization or death. Do your research. If the cdc has any clue how many vaccinated people have contacted Covid , you won’t find it out from published data. They aren’t tracking it. They aren’t publishing data on it. So, you have to look elsewhere. The Israel study on Pfizer has a lot of data.

This much I know. Most everyone I know is vaccinated, and things aren’t great. I have a family friend, and her son just went to cape cod with a group of 11 other males (all in their mid 20s). He was convinced he had Covid, took three tests that were all negative. The fourth was positive. All 12 got Covid. 12 out of 12 got Covid with symptoms. All were vaccinated.

This isn’t to diminish the importance of getting vaccinated. I have no doubt that RNA will change the face of medicine and getting vaccinated is ones best bet at minimizing the chance of a terrible outcome.

But, it’s not bullet proof. IMHO, the CDC and states are making a huge mistake and should be vigorously tracking, reporting and publishing data for all breakthrough infections. They have a public health responsibility (as they have said these people are infectious, and that they can develop long term health consequences).

Viruses are extremely complicated. The more educated someone is on viruses and they will tell you this. When it comes to variants, that requires much more sophisticated testing (genome sequencing).

Please, people, take this stuff seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paterfamilias
This is a lengthy thread that is all over the place.

I know this much: Things are getting a little scarier out there.

The CDC has made it clear that being vaccinated does not stop someone from infecting another person. The mask change guidance was because they saw similar vital loads and virus shedding when comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

Now, with them saying that, would it seem logical that they would want to know how many vaccinated people are infected?

But, they aren’t tracking or reporting it. They said In May, that instead they would “focus” on only the breakthrough cases that result in hospital or deaths. The CDC (and most states) are not keeping track or reporting breakthrough infections that don’t result in hospitalization or death. Do your research. If the cdc has any clue how many vaccinated people have contacted Covid , you won’t find it out from published data. They aren’t tracking it. They aren’t publishing data on it. So, you have to look elsewhere. The Israel study on Pfizer has a lot of data.

This much I know. Most everyone I know is vaccinated, and things aren’t great. I have a family friend, and her son just went to cape cod with a group of 11 other males (all in their mid 20s). He was convinced he had Covid, took three tests that were all negative. The fourth was positive. All 12 got Covid. 12 out of 12 got Covid with symptoms. All were vaccinated.

This isn’t to diminish the importance of getting vaccinated. I have no doubt that RNA will change the face of medicine and getting vaccinated is ones best bet at minimizing the chance of a terrible outcome.

But, it’s not bullet proof. IMHO, the CDC and states are making a huge mistake and should be vigorously tracking, reporting and publishing data for all breakthrough infections. They have a public health responsibility (as they have said these people are infectious, and that they can develop long term health consequences).

Viruses are extremely complicated. The more educated someone is on viruses and they will tell you this. When it comes to variants, that requires much more sophisticated testing (genome sequencing).

Please, people, take this stuff seriously.
Hey Gerdis, check out this Penn State News article from this morning. A lot of people already have all of the answers, but if you are still investigating I think you'll find it interesting.

https://news.psu.edu/story/363898/2...cines-support-evolution-more-virulent-viruses

Reactions: .Gerdis
Agree.

I have mentioned that I know two people who got the Vaccine and developed a PE and died.

One of them was a 51 year old Attorney who was told he had to get the shot to remain with the Firm. He got the shot and subsequently developed tightness in his chest. He ended up dying from a PE.

It’s not a binary decision.

Additionally, I agree with you on the disdain I have for the way some people engage in conversation about it….it’s truly unfortunate.

My condolences to that family you referenced. I hope the story gets better for them.
So much bullshit. Why do trumpers feel the need to lie?

Hey Gerdis, check out this Penn State News article from this morning. A lot of people already have all of the answers, but if you are still investigating I think you'll find it interesting.

https://news.psu.edu/story/363898/2...cines-support-evolution-more-virulent-viruses

Thanks, I enjoyed the book “the great influenza”. Really an interesting book.

Viruses are extremely complex. You can fit a billion of them on the head of a needle. More, if you consider stacking. I question anyone who thinks they have more answers than questions at this point.

We hear people throw statistics out that have no grounding in common sense. x% of cases are the delta variant . Really? How many positive cases are actually identified? Of those , what percentage are undergoing genome sequencing testing? And that assumes that they can even differentiate and identify everything that is going around (anyone with half a brain would suggest that it’s impossible).

Reactions: Paterfamilias
Believe it or not, there are others who see it differently.

“However, the virus is now so deeply embedded in the world population that, unlike polio and smallpox, eradication is unachievable. SARS-CoV-2 and its myriad mutations will likely continually circulate, much like the common cold and influenza.”

Probably true. But near universal vaccination would certainly make it much less of a burden. And if eradication is absolutely not achievable, then let’s move on with our lives and quit pretending it’s the apocalypse and live our normal lives once again

So much bullshit. Why do trumpers feel the need to lie?
I lied about knowing two people dying from the Vaccine? Ok. Not something I take lightly nor feel the need to get “likes” on here.

Not really concerned with whether or not “CircleJoe” believes me.

Reactions: ulrey
I lied about knowing two people dying from the Vaccine? Ok. Not something I take lightly nor feel the need to get “likes” on here.

Not really concerned with whether or not “CircleJoe” believes me.

How was it verified that it was the vaccine that was cause of death?

If true, we would we have more evidence but crickets. So doesn't pass the smell test but you be you

How was it verified that it was the vaccine that was cause of death?

If true, we would we have more evidence but crickets. So doesn't pass the smell test but you be you
As I stated, I don’t:

1. Feel the need to fabricate anything to gain any type of approval in a message board. I’m normally a casual observer.
2. Having been in cases where people code (MIs and Endovascular), I don’t take this lightly. My Team assists in Arterial and Venous cases daily. I’ve already discussed what a few of my reps have seen first hand in regard to COVID patients and their blood consistency.
3. Do you or have any of your family members ever had a DES implanted? Do you hear about every stent thrombosis case?
4. As I stated with CircleJoe….not really concerned if ”IUHickory” believes me or not…. So you keep being you as well.
5. Really appreciate your smugness….makes me want to engage in more thoughtful dialogue with you.

TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Cerebral+venous+sinus+thrombosis+%2810083037%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Cerebral+venous+thrombosis+%2810008138%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Coagulopathy+%2810009802%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Deep+vein+thrombosis+%2810051055%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Disseminated+intravascular+coagulation+%2810013442%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Embolism+%2810061169%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Idiopathic+thrombocytopenic+purpura+%2810021245%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Immune+thrombocytopenia+%2810083842%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Immune+thrombocytopenic+purpura+%2810074667%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Ischaemic+stroke+%2810061256%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Myocardial+infarction+%2810028596%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Petechiae+%2810034754%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Pulmonary+embolism+%2810037377%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Purpura+%2810037549%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Thrombocytopenia+%2810043554%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Thrombosis+%2810043607%29&SYMPTOMS%5B%5D=Vasculitis+%2810047115%29&VAX=COVID19

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
@IU_Hickory and @Circlejoe,

Since I am convinced that neither of you actually possess the intellectual bandwidth to parse through the data/ studies….. thought I’d help you. (See, now both of you have caused me to use my mean voice).

I’m not going to go through every case reported on the Medalerts Link….I’ll leave that up to the two of you. There are 3,557 adverse events reported. Having said that, I highly doubt either of you will go through the information… you’ll just find something else to whine about.

Let me point you to page 19 (there are others, but as I said, I’m not going to do the work for you)

Case 1028765

Life threatening: Yes

Write-up:

“Bilateral PE with right heart strain and pulmonary infarct. COVID negative. Symptoms started 2 days after the vaccine progressively worsened. Diagnosed to day - 02/13/2021. Unknown whether this is an adverse event, but no history of coagulopathy or risk factors”

I feel compelled to help you with the Medical Terms as I’m pretty sure you‘ll need it. In short, patient was COVID negative, got the Moderna vaccine and threw a PE (Pulmonary Embolism)….that’s a bad thing in case you didn’t know. It’s the same thing the NBC Reporter David Bloom died of during the Gulf War. No history of having coagulation issues or having any risk factors prior to receiving the Vaccine……and you both know Pulmonary infarct means lung tissue death…. You know that, right?

In closing, one of the people that I mentioned who died was a 51 year old Lawyer who got vaccinated as his Firm required it to continue his employment.

Thanks for playing and go waste someone else’s time….you’re poking the wrong Bear.

Last edited:
@IU_Hickory and @Circlejoe

As I said, you poked the wrong Bear….

On the same page 19:

Case 1027967

Death: Yes

Write-up: Patient received vaccination on 1/15/2021. Hemorrhagic Stroke on 1/20 , then diagnosed with complicated idiopathic coagulopathy

So she received the vaccine… 5 days later had a stroke. Died 2 days after that.

You know, I used to assist in carotid stent procedures. You know they give the patient a squeaky toy to put in their hand. Then periodically through the case they’ll ask the patient, “Mrs Smith, can you give us a squeak?” They do that to ensure the patient is still cognitively there as even the most minuscule amount of clot will change that patient‘s life.

This person suffered a stroke and died.

It‘s REALLY unfortunate that I have to list these for you…as I feel terrible for the families (who I don’t know), that I had to post their family member’s medical situation because I don’t trust that either of you will actually do the most rudimentary fact finding. Sad

On the same page 19:

Case 1027967

Write-up: Patient received vaccination on 1/15/2021. Hemorrhagic Stroke on 1/20 , then diagnosed with complicated idiopathic coagulopathy

You know, I used to assist in carotid stent procedures. You know they give the patient a squeaky toy to put in their hand. Then periodically through the case they’ll ask the patient, “Mrs Smith, can you give us a squeak?” They do that to ensure the patient is still cognitively there as even the most minuscule amount of clot will change that patient‘s life.

It‘s REALLY unfortunate that I have to list these for you…as I feel terrible for the families (who I don’t know), that I had to post their family member’s medical situation because I don’t trust that either of you will actually do the most rudimentary fact finding. Sad
crickets...

Reactions: ChaChaG

On the same page 19:

Case 1027967

Sorry they died but still a higher rate of death from covid than from vaccine by far

Sorry they died but still a higher rate of death from covid than from vaccine by far
I stated I knew of two people who died after receiving the vaccine (mind you, Ive said numerous times that I myself am vaccinated). I’ve maintained that everyone needs to make the decision that is best for them and their family. That it’s not a simple decision. I’ve NEVER once said the risk of receiving the vaccine is greater then the risk of COVID itself.

You and your playground buddy @Circlejoe insinuate WITH attitude, that I fabricated the fact that I know of two people who have passed post COVID Vaccination. That’s NOT something I would remotely consider fabricating. Then when I not only provide you with multiple links, I actually dive into it and pull two cases out of the 3,557 reported events (I didn’t go through the whole report... it literally took me 30 seconds to find just one….Im sure there are many more).

Then I post two events that once again took me 30 seconds to find…. Life changing events for those patients and your response is a laughing emoji.…. Classy!

Finally, your response is ”Sorry they died but still a higher rate of death from covid than from vaccine by far”.

Dude, your mental horsepower is not worthy of my time.

Reactions: aajohn2000
I stated I knew of two people who died after receiving the vaccine (mind you, Ive said numerous times that I myself am vaccinated). I’ve maintained that everyone needs to make the decision that is best for them and their family. That it’s not a simple decision. I’ve NEVER once said the risk of receiving the vaccine is greater then the risk of COVID itself.

You and your playground buddy @Circlejoe insinuate WITH attitude, that I fabricated the fact that I know of two people who have passed post COVID Vaccination. That’s NOT something I would remotely consider fabricating. Then when I not only provide you with multiple links, I actually dive into it and pull two cases out of the 3,557 reported events (I didn’t go through the whole report... it literally took me 30 seconds to find just one….Im sure there are many more).

Then I post two events that once again took me 30 seconds to find…. Life changing events for those patients and your response is a laughing emoji.…. Classy!

Finally, your response is ”Sorry they died but still a higher rate of death from covid than from vaccine by far”.

I laughed at your need to insult at the same time. Real classy there. Your being an asshole throughout your posting makes it come off so honest.

That question has been largely and almost entirely answered - it is, as advertised, safe and effective.

Vaccines that utilize mNRA have been around for years - the ones for Covid were just the first developed for mass distribution. Not sure what folks imagine might happen - it's just a protein tailored to stimulate, and specifically not overstimulate, an immune response akin to the one that comes from being infected by the virus. As mentioned earlier, virtually all problems with previous vaccines resulted from the use of live virus.

Immune systems have been confronting and dealing with novel proteins for far longer than we've been human. While any number of proteins are toxic in sufficient quantities (e.g., venom), the tiny amount in a vaccine is in and of itself harmless, but nevertheless sufficient to catalyze the desired immune response.

Even though the immune system has been dealing with proteins for eons, the mRNA treatment was found not to be without risks.

And from that article:

Moderna’s promise — and the more than $2 billion it raised before going public in 2018 — hinged on creating a fleet of mRNA medicines that could be safely dosed over and over. But behind the scenes the company’s scientists were running into a familiar problem. In animal studies, the ideal dose of their leading mRNA therapy was triggering dangerous immune reactions — the kind for which Karikó had improvised a major workaround under some conditions — but a lower dose had proved too weak to show any benefits.

Moderna had to pivot. If repeated doses of mRNA were too toxic to test in human beings, the company would have to rely on something that takes only one or two injections to show an effect. Gradually, biotech’s self-proclaimed disruptor became a vaccines company, putting its experimental drugs on the back burner and talking up the potential of a field long considered a loss-leader by the drug industry.

Even the most innocuous substance can cause problems with some.

I laughed at your need to insult at the same time. Real classy there. Your being an asshole throughout your posting makes it come off so honest.
I responded in the like that I received. If you’ve looked at any of my previous posts, you would be hard pressed to find me insulting anyone. I lead with respect. Even my conversation with Zeke, (who I respect his opinion even if it differs from mine); I tried to be respectful as he was with me.

If you decide to be smug with me, you will get a retort. In the immortal words of John Rambo, “You drew first blood”.

Now go away.

In your short time here you've distinguished yourself as ill-informed (read as idiot) on any number of occasions. Typically there are no "severe reactions" to modern vaccines. The Tuskegee subjects,(sharecroppers not the Airmen of WW II fame) were never given vaccines - they were intentionally infected with syphilis without their knowledge to study long-term effects of the disease when left untreated. And people of color almost never cite Tuskegee as a reason for not getting vaccinated.

As for "The lowest vaxx percentages are in POC", that is increasingly/no longer less the case with state/national averages for those demographics rising to coincide with percentage of population. This is in spite of data not being adjusted for age - median age among the US Hispanic population is 11 years, 27 for blacks and 58 for whites. Since those under the age of 12 are ineligible for the vaccine, and vax rates by race are not adjusted for eligibility based on age, the resulting vax rates were/are flawed.

Finally, recent data and polling indicates that low vaccination rates among whites are lagging the most in states experiencing a resurgence in Covid, to wit: "Recent polls have found Republicans and White evangelicals are least likely to say they’ll get the shots".

White Vaccination Rates Lag in States Where Covid Is Surging: Covid-19 Tracker

All this to demonstrate, that you're full of isht.

I do not believe that your statement "they were intentionally infected with syphilis without their knowledge to study long-term effects of the disease when left untreated." is true.

The first question and answer disputes your statement.

This article would seem to back up the first one.

Now, I am not in any way trying to justify or rationalize the study. It was cruel and inhuman not to treat those men with penicillin since it was available at the time.

I was merely taking issue with your statement and how you inferred that it was a fact.

I responded in the like that I received. If you’ve looked at any of my previous posts, you would be hard pressed to find me insulting anyone. I lead with respect. Even my conversation with Zeke, (who I respect his opinion even if it differs from mine); I tried to be respectful as he was with me.

If you decide to be smug with me, you will get a retort. In the immortal words of John Rambo, “You drew first blood”.

Now go away.
Zeke is a she

Now go away.
My first response was just not believing you but yes that is first blood. Whatever.

Last edited:

Too funny. You’re a trumper and yet you question other people’s intelligence

Oh no need to apologize. I was an undercover she for quite awhile. On the boards, I mean! That could be misconstrued.
Thanks Zeke.

I do appreciate the dialogue I had with you.

I completely understand your frustration with everything Covid…it’s exhausting.

Much Health to you and your family.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
1) The first US case of C-19 was confirmed by the CDC on January 21, 2020 in someone who returned from Wuhan on January 15 - unless you met and kissed him him at Sea-Tac Airport, given Covid's incubation period and your visit to the doctor "at then end of the symptoms" you almost certainly had something other than Covid.

2) Z-pack is an antibiotic, not an antiviral. Only idiots prescribe/use antibiotics on viral infections.

3) Influenza does not have a "higher death rate" - Covid is much deadlier.

Conclusion: In "using some common sense and coming to a logic conclusion based on experience and facts", you appear to be a shallow jackass.

Have better things to do on a Sunday than refute jackasses. Have a blessed day.
Spoken like a true lefty with an agenda. It's so contagious,and so deadly,but no possible way someone had it before the 1st "confirmed case"? Also lefty,what about knowing several people who got it....yet I don't know 1 person that died from it. You are obviously a brainwashed moron with no ability to think for yourself. Bye Karen

1) The first US case of C-19 was confirmed by the CDC on January 21, 2020 in someone who returned from Wuhan on January 15 - unless you met and kissed him him at Sea-Tac Airport, given Covid's incubation period and your visit to the doctor "at then end of the symptoms" you almost certainly had something other than Covid.

2) Z-pack is an antibiotic, not an antiviral. Only idiots prescribe/use antibiotics on viral infections.

3) Influenza does not have a "higher death rate" - Covid is much deadlier.

Conclusion: In "using some common sense and coming to a logic conclusion based on experience and facts", you appear to be a shallow jackass.

Have better things to do on a Sunday than refute jackasses. Have a blessed day.
I talked to 2 separately dictors....they both said it is very likely that I had covid....but I'm sure you know more than doctors too right?....you pathetic ****

Reactions: Al Bino
I talked to 2 separately dictors....they both said it is very likely that I had covid....but I'm sure you know more than doctors too right?....you pathetic ****
"...2 separately dictors"? Would those be the same dictors (sic) that prescribed antibiotics to treat an alleged virus?

Of course you had Covid - just because you contracted it in advance of the first documented US case despite living over 1000 miles (?) distant and lack any plausible transmission vector means nothing. You should tell the 600,000+ Americans that died in the last 18 months how Covid isn't really all that dangerous. Oh wait, you can't - they're dead.

We know, no big deal right? Shit happens, and it's not nearly as deadly as the flu that killed a whopping 700 people in the US in 2020. Yeah, flu is much worse.

Amusing that a mental kitten like yourself regards so many others as pussies. GLWT Kitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The vaccine is not in same class as polio or smallpox nor fully tested or approved.

It's fully tested on millions and will soon be fully approved.

So we have to be talking about millions of deaths before a vaccine is worth requiring? Saving just hundreds of thousands (will likely hit a million) wouldn't be enough?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html Obviously not everyone agrees. The large majority of studies I’ve seen say to get it.
I think most believe immunity lasts for many months after recovery. The link below indicates little loss of immunity after 6 to 8 months. I have a family member in Germany and he said that those that had it are allowed to travel to other EU countries like those that are vaccinated. I don't get upset at those that have had it but haven't gotten vaccinated. They're probably OK now but the rest need to get the vaccine. I think we'll be getting boosters too.

Last edited:
Even though the immune system has been dealing with proteins for eons, the mRNA treatment was found not to be without risks.

And from that article:

Moderna’s promise — and the more than $2 billion it raised before going public in 2018 — hinged on creating a fleet of mRNA medicines that could be safely dosed over and over. But behind the scenes the company’s scientists were running into a familiar problem. In animal studies, the ideal dose of their leading mRNA therapy was triggering dangerous immune reactions — the kind for which Karikó had improvised a major workaround under some conditions — but a lower dose had proved too weak to show any benefits.

Moderna had to pivot. If repeated doses of mRNA were too toxic to test in human beings, the company would have to rely on something that takes only one or two injections to show an effect. Gradually, biotech’s self-proclaimed disruptor became a vaccines company, putting its experimental drugs on the back burner and talking up the potential of a field long considered a loss-leader by the drug industry.

Even the most innocuous substance can cause problems with some.
And the research studies you are citing are immunotherapy for cancer, not a viral infection. Kind of like comparing apples and tractors.
Facts matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT