ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sad news...Former Spartan Adreian Payne dies at 31.

No word yet as to what happened. Very sad...he was a tough player.

https://sports.yahoo.com/adreian-payne-former-michigan-state-142543076.html
Michigan Raping Spartans.
jontron-whistle.gif

Was he the one with Apple that assaulted a girl and nothing came of it because MSU well is MSU ?
Keith Appling, yes. No charges were filed, citing lack of sufficient evidence. Make of that what you will.

Appling is the one who was charged with First Degree murder last year. I don't know what ever became of that.

Just announced he was shot in Orlando early this morning (1:30) outside his mothers house. Guy was caught on a doorbell cam.

Keith Appling, yes. No charges were filed, citing lack of sufficient evidence. Make of that what you will.

Appling is the one who was charged with First Degree murder last year. I don't know what ever became of that.
The most despicable thing about that whole ordeal with Payne is how shortly thereafter Izzo linked him up as a Big Brother with some little girl with cancer so he would get less scrutiny and a bunch of puff pieces on BTN and other media outlets. Completely shameless…

Was he the one with Apple that assaulted a girl and nothing came of it because MSU well is MSU ?
From what I read about that claim when it happened, I feel bad for the woman involved. It’s my understanding that they basically told her to get lost without even really spending too much time on it. Her statement would make your stomach turn.

The most despicable thing about that whole ordeal with Payne is how shortly thereafter Izzo linked him up as a Big Brother with some little girl with cancer so he would get less scrutiny and a bunch of puff pieces on BTN and other media outlets. Completely shameless…
Was this before or after the allegations?

From what I read about that claim when it happened, I feel bad for the woman involved. It’s my understanding that they basically told her to get lost without even really spending too much time on it. Her statement would make your stomach turn.
I believe Payne admitted to setting her up but Izzo covered it all up for he and Appling. Cause winning is more important to Izzo than some girl's ingrained pain for the rest of her life.

"Nothing became of It" publicly. Behind the scenes, Assaulted One was probably showered in cash payment as if manna from the firmament above. Has anyone checked to see what she's driving?

Yeah, that was a pretty big leap to take.

Here are some details from Orlando local news:
The suspected shooter, Lawrence Dority, 29, stayed at the scene and cooperated with the investigation. He was arrested on a charge of first-degree murder and taken to the Orange County jail.

An affidavit for an arrest warrant obtained Tuesday shows Dority called 911 after the fatal shooting and told the dispatcher “he act like he got a gun, and I shot him” and “he reached for his gun, I ran inside my house, and I shot him.”

During an interview with deputies, Dority said he saw the “shape of a gun” on the right side of Payne’s shirt where Payne was moving his hand. Dority described Payne as intimidating due to his size — Payne was 6 feet 10 inches tall — and claimed his actions were justified, according to the affidavit.

However, records show Payne did not have a weapon and there was no gun in his vehicle.

A witness told deputies she saw Payne and Dority speaking by a vehicle and said he was not threatening Dority in any way.

He's claiming self-defense -- that he believed Payne had a gun. Payne "reached for his gun" (that he didn't have) and Dority panicked at the prospect of about being shot by....running inside his house and shooting Payne.

Not sure I buy that story.

"Nothing became of It" publicly. Behind the scenes, Assaulted One was probably showered in cash payment as if manna from the firmament above. Has anyone checked to see what she's driving?
and what she's driving matters how?

living the thug life
This kind of life usually ends with you leaving this Earth early. For instance I found out recently that out of the three Gallo brothers who were part of the Colombo Crime Family only 1 is left today. Larry Gallo died of cancer in 68 so his was of natural causes. Crazy Joe Gallo died in 72 by gun shots at Umberto's Clam House. Albert, who is 91 is the only one who remains.
In the song Gangstas Paradise there is a haunting line. "I'm 23 now but will I live to be 24, the way that things are going I don't know".

This kind of life usually ends with you leaving this Earth early. For instance I found out recently that out of the three Gallo brothers who were part of the Colombo Crime Family only 1 is left today. Larry Gallo died of cancer in 68 so his was of natural causes. Crazy Joe Gallo died in 72 by gun shots at Umberto's Clam House. Albert, who is 91 is the only one who remains.
In the song Gangstas Paradise there is a haunting line. "I'm 23 now but will I live to be 24, the way that things are going I don't know".
one is still alive at 91 , one died of cancer, sounds like 2 out of 3 lived a natural life, what is your point

one is still alive at 91 , one died of cancer, sounds like 2 out of 3 lived a natural life, what is your point
Great point about something I omitted. I omitted prison time. All of them did major prison time. If you do a study on the lives of organized crime figures whether they be cosa nostra or the gangs of the inner city you have two issues that impede life. Prison and an early death.

To see if she was paid off🙄
and what if she elected to get paid to drop it, versus deciding to try and pursue it through the "justice system" or court, with the bball program, Coach and a team of attorneys arguing against her? A young woman may decide she'd rather just settle it and move on, versus her name being drug through the mud, and risk ultimately losing and no punishment administered at all, making her look even more guilty? Not hard to understand that motivation or why someone might choose that and I'm not going to fault her if she did.

Last edited:
Great point about something I omitted. I omitted prison time. All of them did major prison time. If you do a study on the lives of organized crime figures whether they be cosa nostra or the gangs of the inner city you have two issues that impede life. Prison and an early death.
what about preachers, what is the life expectancy and rates of serving time, and look up alcoholism if I only worked an hour a week that might be a problem

what about preachers, what is the life expectancy and rates of serving time, and look up alcoholism if I only worked an hour a week that might be a problem
You think preachers work an hour a week??? I dare you to deal with the days they deal with. There are no days off as a minister. I ain’t one but I respect the hell out of them

Thats a rather despicable take on a rape victim....Has any one checked to see what you are driving?

Reactions: kkott
Thats a rather despicable take on a rape victim....Has any one checked to see what you are driving?
Not all rapes are created equally, some more despicable than others. I have no idea what the case was here, so it was mere speculation on my part, the suggestion of a possible behind-the-scenes settlement in the form of transportation.

I'll save them the trouble...2019 Honda Ridgeline, 2017 Subaru Outback and 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition, all paid for with hard-earned cash. Oh yeah, and a 2012 John Deere 4120 tractor if you happen to catch me out in the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT