ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs PU

Curious to see if you'll think "IU football blows" when they beat Purdue next year? We won't have Richard Lagow basically handing them the game in the 1st qtr. Allen signed a great class and we should be pretty talented next year.

Lol. Brohm beat you guys with a terrible roster. His roster will only improve. I think the bucket will remain in West Lafayette next year. Brohm signed a solid class (and no I wouldn’t agree that Allen signed a “great” class) and we will be good again next year.

Man o man.......that was a CLASSIC Purdue choke......and its not even tourney time yet. OSU closes out the game 25-10. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I turned it on early in the second half. First play I see Hass puts his elbow in Wesson's throat and shoves him backward. Scores...foul on Wesson. I saw all I needed to see and flipped to Netflix.

I turned it on early in the second half. First play I see Hass puts his elbow in Wesson's throat and shoves him backward. Scores...foul on Wesson. I saw all I needed to see and flipped to Netflix.
Completely understand that thinking. Was working on our taxes at the computer and didn’t have a remote close to change it. Would have missed the epic down-the-stretch meltdown.

All due respect, IU will miss the tourney for the 6th time in 10 years. You have had a lot of bad teams come down the pike in the past decade.
Including the one that beat PU by a total of over 70 points in two games one year. What was Mike Davis' record against Purdue. What goes around comes around. The only reason you are ahead in the series is that the Crawfordsville YMCA, in the early 1900's, was closer to Lafayette than to Bloomington.

Absolutely no way anyone wins at PU this year. Big Ten refs will not allow it to happen, unless it's about making the conference race interesting. As far as the NCAA tourney is concerned, Purdue's lack of foot speed and physical play could really hurt them. If Haas stays out of foul trouble and the 3's are falling, they can beat anyone in the country. IU exposed the defensive flaws (despite not having any shooters to keep the floor spaced). There is little doubt they are one of the top 5 in the country. However, they are also primed for an upset. I, personally, wouldn't put money on them getting to the final 4, but depends a lot on matchups.

Bump

I laughed when in this "big game" vs OSU, broilee fans still chanted "IU sucks" at the timeout. I bet that impresses potential recruits at the broilee games. Silly broilees just can't help themselves...

Painter led Purdue team chokes at the end. Same story. Different year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT