ADVERTISEMENT

One of Trump's nominees for a place on the District Court for the District of Columbia

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
This is his nominee being questioned by REPUBLICAN Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana:

Seems legit!

Last edited:
His response is very close to what a couple self proclaimed attorneys on here sound like on a daily basis. You think their is the slightest chance he gets the position?

I don’t no, is they’re?
Do you think a Trump supporter is concerned with grammar? He might get kicked out of the deplorable club if he could write and speak coherently. Hillary was nice calling them deplorable. Trumpsters embrace it and wear it like a badge of honor. How stupid can they be? I prefer pathetic, soulless, selfish scumbuckets. The PSSS.

Reactions: DrHoops
Please tell us that the ABA has an unfavorable recommendation against this nominee, correct?

Please tell us that the ABA has an unfavorable recommendation against this nominee, correct?

Its never stopped anyone in the Age of Trump. We had a non-scientist as nominated as USDA top scientist.

It gives hope to everyone in life -- No flying license, maybe I can still fly the A380.

Last edited:
His response is very close to what a couple self proclaimed attorneys on here sound like on a daily basis. You think their is the slightest chance he gets the position?
It's one thing to lead with your chin, but you lead with your groin. You just can't help it. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT