ADVERTISEMENT

One conservative’s argument for a Harris vote

You were not here in 2009, CO killed a LOT of photons railing on Tesla and the infrastructure bill. So you think that guy is seriously going to reform government? Or are we putting a heroin addict in charge of our drug policy?

Musk knows how to game agencies for his profit, he ain't giving that up. He is just going to insure he doesn't have competition.
I think that guy cut twitter’s staff by 80 percent. I think he has a mind like few others. He’s pulling astronauts out of space. Bringing internet to war torn areas. I think we need to enlist thinkers like that in gov if we want to do anything other than: well I’m with the cdc. We got Xxxxxxx amount allocated last year. We need that plus .5 percent added

Trump said it with WHO. Wait. You bungled Covid too. Why are we just automatically cutting you a check. Biden “and I’m writing a check today to WHO.” Of course. He’s 50 years of gov. Let’s get some people who think differently. If musk is game we’d be fools not to enlist him. You think our gov goose steppers are more innovative? It’s a shame the outsider we got is trump.

Harris and walz. My God it would be impossible to do worse. Perfect gov lifers

Last edited:
I think that guy cut twitter’s staff by 80 percent. I think he has a mind like few others. He’s pulling astronauts out of space. Bringing internet to war torn areas. I think we need to enlist thinkers like that in gov if we want to do anything other than: well I’m with the cdc. We got Xxxxxxx amount allocated last year. We need that plus .5 percent added

Trump said it with WHO. Wait. You bungled Covid too. Why are we just automatically cutting you a check. Biden “and I’m writing a check today to WHO.” Of course. He’s 50 years of gov. Let’s get some people who think differently. If musk is game we’d be fools not to enlist him. You think our gov goose steppers are more innovative?

Harris and walz. My God it would be impossible to do worse. Perfect gov lifers

The government is a different animal. Look at the postal service, it has to deliver everywhere. It may not be profitable to deliver to Barrow, AK or deepest Montana. That doesn't matter, Fed Ex can say hell no, or charge $5000 to take an envelope there, but USPS cannot.

It is like education, a private school can look at a kid dragging down their overall test scores and toss them. A public school cannot.

Their roles are different. Trump and Musk, as CEO, can pretty much do anything they want. We, thank God, don't allow that from presidents.

The role of government workers is to follow the rules and regulations set down by law. Neither Trump or Musk have to deal with that in their professional careers. We have seen it with Trump's lawyer and accountant, if he wants the books cooked he expects his employees to do that.

Tesla himself was absolutely brilliant, but he did have a love affair with a pigeon. So you know, genius doesn't mean mentally stable.

The government is a different animal. Look at the postal service, it has to deliver everywhere. It may not be profitable to deliver to Barrow, AK or deepest Montana. That doesn't matter, Fed Ex can say hell no, or charge $5000 to take an envelope there, but USPS cannot.

It is like education, a private school can look at a kid dragging down their overall test scores and toss them. A public school cannot.

Their roles are different. Trump and Musk, as CEO, can pretty much do anything they want. We, thank God, don't allow that from presidents.

The role of government workers is to follow the rules and regulations set down by law. Neither Trump or Musk have to deal with that in their professional careers. We have seen it with Trump's lawyer and accountant, if he wants the books cooked he expects his employees to do that.

Tesla himself was absolutely brilliant, but he did have a love affair with a pigeon. So you know, genius doesn't mean mentally stable.
Agreed. That doesn’t mean there isn’t room for innovation. As I said before I love the idea of an outsider. I’m disappointed it was trump

Reactions: crazed_hoosier2
One final time. I don't like Harris, but she's not mentally unstable and totally unfit for the office. It's not about Harris, it's about Trump. He's absolutely unfit for office. I've been saying it, his former cabinet members and staffers have been saying it as well. Basically, we're willing to live through four years of Harris as President than another day of Trump as President.
One final time.

Harris is the most unbelievably stupid person to be a choice for president.

I despise the curraent democrat party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
A lot of nations are pouring money into Ukraine. The West has a world vision that runs counter to that of Russia and China. We cannot fight them.

We screwed over what the "domino theory" was supposed to be. It was never to be defend everywhere. Vietnam was never worth defending. If China goes in there, or many other nations, we can react politically or diplomatically, but it would not be at all in our interest.

But Taiwan? We need those chips and we need for China/Russia not to have unlimited super modern chips. That would severely eat into our quality edge.

Similar with Russia. There are a lot of Central Asian countries that we have no interest in. Our interest is showing allies that used to be occupied by Russia we have no interest in seeing that happen again.

A world built into the image of dictators is not in our interest. Our response is to identify critical areas and hold the line. A line not requiring American blood. If we are not willing to hold the line with dollars, shouldn't China and Russia fully believe we will never hold it with blood?
My grandpa joined the US Army in 1947, served until 1967. Was awarded two combat infantry badges.

My grandpa and also a friend who fought in the 2nd battle of Fallujagh told me no

I don't understand liberal retarded obsession with Trump.

Yeah, 99% of needed chips are produced in Taiwan. Anyone with half brain would know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT