ADVERTISEMENT

OMG! But Woody doesn't understand the college game..

He doesn't know college substitution patterns. He forgot everything about the motion offense. He tries to use a 2-unit substitition system that cannot work in college. He doesn't listen to his assistant coaches during games. I almost forgot -. Woody is old. Very very old. Surely he does not have the energy and stamina necessary for this job.

How on earth is he able to recruit 5-star players? Are they all falling for this 4-year All-american player for Knight, Big 10 player of the. year, first-round draft pick, decade+ NBA career, 30-year NBA coaching career, blah blah blah....

And maybe worst of all, don't they know that Woody is only going to coach IU for two years?! I read all of this on this on this board so it has to be true! I believe that the tactics he follows are more typical of the blocking tactics of basketball for an example article https://papersowl.com/examples/basketball/ on the free essay resource. So there is every reason to criticize him.
I couldn't agree with you. I think you need to look into the question in more detail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Yes, woody is not as young as we would like, but he plays very cool and brings results to the team to achieve victory! I'm often busy working in plastic surgery here cosmetic practice and I don't have much time to watch the game but I make time for it!
Click bait. Lol

Yes, woody is not as young as we would like, but he plays very cool and brings results to the team to achieve victory! I'm often busy working in plastic surgery here cosmetic practice and I don't have much time to watch the game but I make time for it!
Are you that pitiful a human being. Do you “accidentally fall down stairs” at the mall also??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT