ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vance /Walz debate thread

Doesn't make your post any less bullshit. She wasn't killed by an abortion. She was killed by anti-abortion legislation.
She was killed because she took the abortion pill too late in her pregnancy, stalled and had shitty doctors.

Doctors who subsuquently we are also “supposed to truth with these sorts of decisions”

You are the one spewing bullshit.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
She was killed because she took the abortion pill too late in her pregnancy.
And she wasn't given the treatment she needed. Because of anti-abortion legislation.

I have never claimed you're wrong on your pro-life jihad, because I'm not a pro-choice kind of guy. But I do demand honesty. She died because of pro-life restrictions on medical treatments. Own it and tell us what we are going to do about it.

And she wasn't given the treatment she needed. Because of anti-abortion legislation.

I have never claimed you're wrong on your pro-life jihad, because I'm not a pro-choice kind of guy. But I do demand honesty. She died because of pro-life restrictions on medical treatments. Own it and tell us what we are going to do about it.
She was killed, chiefly, because she is very dumb.

No. No one who dies from medical procedures dies because they are dumb. They die because doctors make mistakes, or because regulators restrict solutions. In this case maybe both, but the latter certainly happened. Own it, tell us the solution. Don't just dismiss it.
Condoms, birth control. If that doesn’t work, read the label on your abortion pill. If that doesn’t work, see a doctor.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
That makes sense. Republican lawmakers restrict access to a procedure, and then blame the doctors for not providing the procedure.

This why you lose elections.
The blame lays with the doctors for not acting within their purview to save a patient after you are done blaming the woman for being a Darwin Award winner.

In no other scenario would you let a doctor off the hook for not providing a legal and life saving procedure and the patient subsequently dying.

You do it on this issue because you can’t approach it honestly.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
The blame lays with the doctors for not acting within their purview to save a patient after you are done blaming the woman for being a Darwin Award winner.

In no other scenario would you let a doctor off the hook for not providing a legal and life saving procedure and the patient subsequently dying.

You do it on this issue because you can’t approach it honestly.
In the minds of voters, no, the blame doesn't lie there at all. No one blames doctors. They blame the government restricting the doctors. This is why you lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT