ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vance /Walz debate thread

Wow. I spoke too soon. Vance's abortion answer was incredibly strong. Almost like he stole it from Nikki Haley. That was really good.
he's very smart and an excellent speaker. walz is doing just fine but he's not as good as vance. where vance screws himself is when he tries to relate to, well, other humans, and human activities

he's very smart and an excellent speaker. walz is doing just fine but he's not as good as vance. where vance screws himself is when he tries to relate to, well, other humans, and human activities
Yeah, Vance is clearly just a few degrees away from "human." But he's still incredibly strong tonight.

But so is Walz. This is a really impressive debate. Hell, I said I was going to skip it, and I'm still watching 45 minutes in.

Yeah, Vance is clearly just a few degrees away from "human." But he's still incredibly strong tonight.

But so is Walz. This is a really impressive debate. Hell, I said I was going to skip it, and I'm still watching 45 minutes in.
vance would be an assassin in court arguing why choosing that semi colon instead of a colon actually does change that contract provision

Yeah, well, he lives rent free in Noodle’s head, so he’s got that going for him.
in noodle's defense there is nothing on earth more infuriating than traffic. unnecessary traffic. you might recall i wanted a stay on murder charges for anyone running over blm protestors blocking traffic. i feel the same about politicians blocking traffic

in noodle's defense there is nothing on earth more infuriating than traffic. unnecessary traffic. you might recall i wanted a stay on murder charges for anyone running over blm protestors blocking traffic. i feel the same about politicians blocking traffic
It's a credit to Noodle that Vance's family is still alive and free and not in Noodle's basement. Blocking traffic is a sin greater than murder. I go to the store to buy shit and people want to stop and block me in the aisle so they can look at shit. And that makes me want to destroy the universe. I can't imagine how bad it would be to take Wal-Mart aisle 13 and expand it to I-275. I think I'd probably end up in the news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT