ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I’d be asking this question.

Honestly other than sleeping i'm not a fan of any of the gummies. i don't smoke and never will so won't do dogwalkers or any of that other shit. i'm just not a fan of weed

That's what I use them for.

I'm prescribed vicodin because I just don't sleep, but I've had friends get hooked on pills, and I have a very addictive personality, so I don't take them unless absolutely necessary.

I've found gummies put me to sleep just fine and I'm not woozy when I wake up, so it works for me.

That's what I use them for.

I'm prescribed vicodin because I just don't sleep, but I've had friends get hooked on pills, and I have a very addictive personality, so I don't take them unless absolutely necessary.

I've found gummies put me to sleep just fine and I'm not woozy when I wake up, so it works for me.
that's big time. i have no problem falling asleep. my problem is i too often wake up at 4 am. it's miserable. more times than i care to admit i've helped the staff at my local starbucks set up chairs in advance of their 5 am opening. miserable. then by 11 that morning i'm exhausted

that's big time. i have no problem falling asleep. my problem is i too often wake up at 4 am. it's miserable. more times than i care to admit i've helped the staff at my local starbucks set up chairs in advance of their 5 am opening. miserable. then by 11 that morning i'm exhausted
4:00 am...miserable? Get a real job, softie.

Wife eats a half; says it helps a little bit. I eat a whole one before bed. Sleep really good and don't wake until maybe 4:00 for only one long satisfying pee. That's been a game changer for me. I'm not thinking placebo effect, because I never expected or had even thought of that kind of effect to begin with. I took one with the wife hoping I might get buzz. Didn't get one but did get a great sleep. The effect has been maintained for a couple weeks now. This was our first foray into this new world of cannaboids. I just ordered more.

Does this stuff work better than something like Vicodin?
Why are you guys talking about something you clearly know nothing about? I think we should call in our neighborhood experts on the matter

@Cavanagh @PhishPhan682 @frikkenfrakken

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU and DANC

See, I'm at work by 2:30 in the morning every weekday except for Fridays, so I just need something to knock me out for a good six hours, which the gummies do.

I'm done with work by 9 most days and then have all day to do whatever (including a good afternoon nap if need be).

I can't wait for the kids to go back to school 😆.

• Wow
Reactions: larsIU and DANC
See, I'm at work by 2:30 in the morning every weekday except for Fridays, so I just need something to knock me out for a good six hours, which the gummies do.

I'm done with work by 9 most days and then have all day to do whatever (including a good afternoon nap if need be).

Wow that is crazy!

So, another update for you all. I’m sure you just couldn’t wait! I’ve met with two different attorneys to be prepared if needed and educate myself. I’ve made progress with my own therapist but I’ve found a psychiatrist on the north side that has really helped me a ton. Since I haven’t spent much time on the board of late I can’t recall everything I’ve shared. When I was 19 I finally was diagnosed with ADD which explained much. None of those meds have ever worked though. In fact they made me very jittery. I’ve also been on anti-depressants. Well this new doctor has finally decided many of my behaviors are consistent with a Bi-Polar diagnosis. So apparently the use of anti-depressants which I’ve been on for years can shift someone that’s bi-polar from depressed to manic. Obviously lately I’ve been quite depressed but historically speaking I’ve been like a roller coaster. So we decided to give lithium a shot and slowly lower my Wellbutrin which I’ve actually loved. I honestly couldn’t tell much but I wasn’t really at a therapeutic level yet. It didn’t matter though. When you take lithium you have to routinely check your blood work. It was clearly messing with my kidney numbers at a small dosage. So now I’m on depakote which is mostly used for epilepsy and I’ve seen a HUGE change. Look getting that diagnosis SUCKS but if it helps to finding the right med it’s more than worth it! You’ll have to trust me on that part.

So sorry for that long story, but I felt it was necessary. Until I started taking depakote I’ve only been willing to work on myself through therapy. I didn’t feel the energy or even willingness to suggest anything other than I had checked out on my marriage.

So I’ve also started to look for employment after 16 years of being a stay at home dad. It’s been an amazing job to be with my girls but in the next two years 2 of 3 will be im college. Regardless of reconciliation I have to figure a way of “filling my cup”. I’m working on that now.

I’ve realized though that to complete my recovery, and to continue to grow its best to be with those who have ever loved me the most. Thursday night my wife and I had a counseling session for the first time was more about us than just me. So tonight I’m taking my wife out for dinner. Nothing too fancy or cheap, just a casual dinner.

Sorry for the long post…In many ways this is like journaling for me.
You care enough to take steps = you‘re doing it right.

R.ee4b26f4ca79bd8c7d44a7b2a32eecb4

If we got enough sleepy weed gummies we could bring Cray back. I miss him. The team misses him. But honestly what they've done to him i'm not sure he could come back from. like a year in solitary confinement. we know how wild he gets when he comes back from a short ban. with even a day ban he goes back to his old ways. wild. feral. but to bring him back now. after this long. it would be scary. very scary
I think he's happier just lurking..

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That's exactly my issue. No problems at all going to sleep, but I wake up 3 or 4 hours later, go pee, and then have a fitful 2 hours more 'sleep' before I get up. It's a lot better than it used to be, but I long for the days of 6 or 7 hours straight sleep.

Wow, no wonder you can't sleep.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Get some of the Delta 8 gummies. Don't do the 500mg "pillows" just the 20-25mg chewables. Ya might want to cut one in half first then go from there. Pain will be gone.
Drive across the state line to Michigan. You can buy a carload at cheap prices.

There was a guy from my hometown who moved to Michigan right after graduation and bought a few acres up there and grew medicinal marijuana, which I guess was legal to grow it, but not use it.

Now, I guess the laws are more liberal - not sure if it's totally legal up there yet - but this guy is a major grower there, I guess.

Another friend of mine's daughter moved to California and works on an actual marijuana farm. I had no idea it's treated more-or-less like a regular crop out there. There's a whole economy out there that people (including me) know very little about.

There was a guy from my hometown who moved to Michigan right after graduation and bought a few acres up there and grew medicinal marijuana, which I guess was legal to grow it, but not use it.

Now, I guess the laws are more liberal - not sure if it's totally legal up there yet - but this guy is a major grower there, I guess.

Another friend of mine's daughter moved to California and works on an actual marijuana farm. I had no idea it's treated more-or-less like a regular crop out there. There's a whole economy out there that people (including me) know very little about.
Its legal in Michigan.

Reactions: DANC
If we got enough sleepy weed gummies we could bring Cray back. I miss him. The team misses him. But honestly what they've done to him i'm not sure he could come back from. like a year in solitary confinement. we know how wild he gets when he comes back from a short ban. with even a day ban he goes back to his old ways. wild. feral. but to bring him back now. after this long. it would be scary. very scary
Did he get banned or voluntarily leave? What was the final straw?

Why are you guys talking about something you clearly know nothing about? I think we should call in our neighborhood experts on the matter

@Cavanagh @PhishPhan682 @frikkenfrakken
If we are talking about weed gummies, I don't know if they "work better" than vicodin or not, but they would generally be a lot safer and less likely to result in a life altering addiction.

Everyone reacts a little differently to gummies. Sometimes they take awhile to kick in, and if you take too much you will still be high when you wake up. So start with 5 or 10 MG and try a little more the next night if that isn't enough the first night.

I recently tried THC drink powder. It kicks in faster, but I'm such a lightweight that 20 MG was still too much.

Have there been any studies on weed gummies and REM sleep?

When I take them, they definitely knock me out, but I feel like I don’t really dream as much or vividly as i do in just a deep unassisted sleep.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Are the Indiana police actually checking cars coming from MI or IL for weed or have they given up?

They can't just randomly pull cars over for no reason other then a car with Indiana plates is crossing the state boarder.

I would imagine people are going to be following speed limits or take back ways home when they've got weed in their cars.... at least I do.

They can't just randomly pull cars over for no reason other then a car with Indiana plates is crossing the state boarder.

I would imagine people are going to be following speed limits or take back ways home when they've got weed in their cars.... at least I do.
Yeah I figure as long as it’s in your trunk you’re fine. They can’t search that even if you were speeding.

Nah, I think Cray is in a small town, in Mexico, on the pacific coast starting up a hotel and a boat charter service.
Either get busy livin, or get busy diein. I miss my friend.

I usually stock up when I am in Mobile. I get the 500mg pillows and then it's a crap shoot of how much I bite off. It's kinda like the lottery. OR I will fly to michgan, 2 hrs in air is much better than 5 on the ground! But then again, I don't do this to sleep. I want to listen to In a godda da vita for 4 hours (which seems to be 2 loops :) )

Cray wasn’t any worse than the left wing trolls on this board.
Technically I don’t think there is a left wing troll here. Maybe willdog. But he seems sincere.

I’ll have to ponder if we NEED a left wing troll. Hmmmm. I don’t wanna start a troll arms race.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I usually stock up when I am in Mobile. I get the 500mg pillows and then it's a crap shoot of how much I bite off. It's kinda like the lottery. OR I will fly to michgan, 2 hrs in air is much better than 5 on the ground! But then again, I don't do this to sleep. I want to listen to In a godda da vita for 4 hours (which seems to be 2 loops :) )
I know multiple people who have serious issues with pain. A real gummy before bedtime allows them a restful night of sleep.

just stupid it’s not legal in Indiana.

Technically I don’t think there is a left wing troll here. Maybe willdog. But he seems sincere.

I’ll have to ponder if we NEED a left wing troll. Hmmmm. I don’t wanna start a troll arms race.
Lucy doesn’t count?

I know multiple people who have serious issues with pain. A real gummy before bedtime allows them a restful night of sleep.

just stupid it’s not legal in Indiana.
Meh. It’s legal here and now everywhere you go you have to smell it. Sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT