ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I’d be asking this question.

Get some of the Delta 8 gummies. Don't do the 500mg "pillows" just the 20-25mg chewables. Ya might want to cut one in half first then go from there. Pain will be gone.
These are Delta 9, 30mg. Pain isn't an issue for me, but only having to pee once at night is a huge improvement, and when I do it's a long, "quality" pee. The effect was there with the first dose.

These are Delta 9, 30mg. Pain isn't an issue for me, but only having to pee once at night is a huge improvement, and when I do it's a long, "quality" pee. The effect was there with the first dose.
Well then we are talking the same thing! I now do the 9, but the 8 seemed to be a little more subtle. Thats why I suggested for your Mrs.
And yes, a good quality long pee is 2nd only to a strong dry fart now days!!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Need the link for this.

Reactions: DANC
You got the real shit in IL right?
Yep, it's legal here. Never had it or had any interest in it. But if it can give me a great night's sleep without peeing or take the edge off without the calories of bourbon or beer, I'm interested.

Reactions: larsIU
Need the link for this.

Urb is the name. Out of Michigan I think.

Wife eats a half; says it helps a little bit. I eat a whole one before bed. Sleep really good and don't wake until maybe 4:00 for only one long satisfying pee. That's been a game changer for me. I'm not thinking placebo effect, because I never expected or had even thought of that kind of effect to begin with. I took one with the wife hoping I might get buzz. Didn't get one but did get a great sleep. The effect has been maintained for a couple weeks now. This was our first foray into this new world of cannaboids. I just ordered more.

Reactions: larsIU and DANC
Is the Delta 9 legal in Indiana?

Then couldn't you pull some samples off the line for quality control purposes, and send to your cooler quality team for testing? 99% confidence, N=0, 20-25 sample size. .75 major defects, 1.5 minor defects.
Dream Team could really kick even more ass with that stuff!

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Who freaking knows. The Urb site I ordered from has a list of the states they're NOT allowed to ship to, and Indiana is NOT on that list.
Interesting. I know in Florida the 8 is not allowed, but the 9 is. Something about a molecule difference. So I thought the 8 was more of the pot effect.

I had the green light laser surgery on my prostate earlier this year and it's really helped. I still get up once a night, but it's a good pee. Maybe with the 9 I could sleep the whole night.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Interesting. I know in Florida the 8 is not allowed, but the 9 is. Something about a molecule difference. So I thought the 9 was more of the pot effect.

I had the green light laser surgery on my prostate earlier this year and it's really helped. I still get up once a night, but it's a good pee. Maybe with the 8 I could sleep the whole night.
They both, in enough Mg's give me the pot effect, but it takes much less of the 9 to couch lock me. :)

Interesting. I know in Florida the 8 is not allowed, but the 9 is. Something about a molecule difference. So I thought the 9 was more of the pot effect.

I had the green light laser surgery on my prostate earlier this year and it's really helped. I still get up once a night, but it's a good pee. Maybe with the 8 I could sleep the whole night.
Does this stuff work better than something like Vicodin?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Wife eats a half; says it helps a little bit. I eat a whole one before bed. Sleep really good and don't wake until maybe 4:00 for only one long satisfying pee. That's been a game changer for me. I'm not thinking placebo effect, because I never expected or had even thought of that kind of effect to begin with. I took one with the wife hoping I might get buzz. Didn't get one but did get a great sleep. The effect has been maintained for a couple weeks now. This was our first foray into this new world of cannaboids. I just ordered more.
Just ordered - might as well give it a try.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
So, another update for you all. I’m sure you just couldn’t wait! I’ve met with two different attorneys to be prepared if needed and educate myself. I’ve made progress with my own therapist but I’ve found a psychiatrist on the north side that has really helped me a ton. Since I haven’t spent much time on the board of late I can’t recall everything I’ve shared. When I was 19 I finally was diagnosed with ADD which explained much. None of those meds have ever worked though. In fact they made me very jittery. I’ve also been on anti-depressants. Well this new doctor has finally decided many of my behaviors are consistent with a Bi-Polar diagnosis. So apparently the use of anti-depressants which I’ve been on for years can shift someone that’s bi-polar from depressed to manic. Obviously lately I’ve been quite depressed but historically speaking I’ve been like a roller coaster. So we decided to give lithium a shot and slowly lower my Wellbutrin which I’ve actually loved. I honestly couldn’t tell much but I wasn’t really at a therapeutic level yet. It didn’t matter though. When you take lithium you have to routinely check your blood work. It was clearly messing with my kidney numbers at a small dosage. So now I’m on depakote which is mostly used for epilepsy and I’ve seen a HUGE change. Look getting that diagnosis SUCKS but if it helps to finding the right med it’s more than worth it! You’ll have to trust me on that part.

So sorry for that long story, but I felt it was necessary. Until I started taking depakote I’ve only been willing to work on myself through therapy. I didn’t feel the energy or even willingness to suggest anything other than I had checked out on my marriage.

So I’ve also started to look for employment after 16 years of being a stay at home dad. It’s been an amazing job to be with my girls but in the next two years 2 of 3 will be im college. Regardless of reconciliation I have to figure a way of “filling my cup”. I’m working on that now.

I’ve realized though that to complete my recovery, and to continue to grow its best to be with those who have ever loved me the most. Thursday night my wife and I had a counseling session for the first time was more about us than just me. So tonight I’m taking my wife out for dinner. Nothing too fancy or cheap, just a casual dinner.

Sorry for the long post…In many ways this is like journaling for me.

Adder all, Ritalin, etc are really bad long term. I found them to be effective but quit in HS because of how they made me feel (jittery, heart beat was too high). Best thing I’ve ever done, even if it takes me longer to do things and can add some stress.

The long run effects on your heart, endocrine system, liver, kidneys, etc is not good.

Keep on fighting the good fight, for your kid’s sake

I don't know what the real stuff is.
If you’re interested go to a dispensary and ask. I haven’t been to Chicago, but in MI, everyone who works there is nice and knowledgeable. If you tell them you mainly want it for sleep, they can tell you what you want. You can get them as low as 1 mg so you know exactly how much to take to get the result you want.

If you’re interested go to a dispensary and ask. I haven’t been to Chicago, but in MI, everyone who works there is nice and knowledgeable. If you tell them you mainly want it for sleep, they can tell you what you want. You can get them as low as 1 mg so you know exactly how much to take to get the result you want.

Indica = in da couch

Green light surgery? That sounds gruesome but many of us will eventually need it. Do you think the pain was worth it?

Good luck to you,

Adder all, Ritalin, etc are really bad long term. I found them to be effective but quit in HS because of how they made me feel (jittery, heart beat was too high). Best thing I’ve ever done, even if it takes me longer to do things and can add some stress.

The long run effects on your heart, endocrine system, liver, kidneys, etc is not good.

Keep on fighting the good fight, for your kid’s sake
You were taking Ritalin and Adderall as a grade schooler?
Holy moly!

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Dream Team could really kick even more ass with that stuff!
If we got enough sleepy weed gummies we could bring Cray back. I miss him. The team misses him. But honestly what they've done to him i'm not sure he could come back from. like a year in solitary confinement. we know how wild he gets when he comes back from a short ban. with even a day ban he goes back to his old ways. wild. feral. but to bring him back now. after this long. it would be scary. very scary

If we got enough sleepy weed gummies we could bring Cray back. I miss him. The team misses him. But honestly what they've done to him i'm not sure he could come back from. like a year in solitary confinement. we know how wild he gets when he comes back from a short ban. with even a day ban he goes back to his old ways. wild. feral. but to bring him back now. after this long. it would be scary. very scary
2414_2.jpg

I say it’s time to bring Cray back , the team needs him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT