ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I’d be asking this question.

I’m weak. And in fairness I’m in a way worse position than O. H. I. O. I STILL like mine AND have to keep seeing her
Been there. Brutal. No kid involved though.

Cougars

Good Lord I've gone and read this thread.

What I've learned. If there are any country singers out there you'll find 2 solid albums worth of content right here and it's gold.
The Great American Novel just begging to be written.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Talented crazy sex pot

Emphasize cray cray
Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

“Just once”

Riiiiught.

Until the pet rabbit is on the stove.
The best advice I've gotten in regard to putting myself out there is to be patient and vet women as much as possible before um, taking things to the next level. There are a lot of good single women out there, but there are a lot of women who aren't too far off from pet-rabbit-on-the-stove status.

The best advice I've gotten in regard to putting myself out there is to be patient and vet women as much as possible before um, taking things to the next level. There are a lot of good single women out there, but there are a lot of women who aren't too far off from pet-rabbit-on-the-stove status.
How old are you? Forgive me if i forgot

Cougars. Doesn't matter who you click, you win.

haircuts-for-women-in-their-50s-290179-1605642441862-main.gif

Lmao. They don’t look like Jennifer Aniston here. Come on.
Ha...and if any woman on any dating app comes close to looking like any of those women, you can get in a VERY long line of guys trying to match with her. There are a lot more women than you'd think who look like linemen or linebackers with wigs.

Ha...and if any woman on any dating app comes close to looking like any of those women, you can get in a VERY long line of guys trying to match with her. There are a lot more women than you'd think who look like linemen or linebackers with wigs.
I’m either going to try and get mine back, bc then I only have to beat out one guy, or just be done. Golf. Travel. Spoil myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT