ADVERTISEMENT

Nah Obama Admin Wasn’t Radical Keep Lying To Yourself

Hoosier_Hack

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2011
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eric-holder-rejects-michelle-obamas-call-for-civility

Our former AG....such a fine representative.

“It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are," Holder told a crowd of campaign volunteers and candidates. "Michelle always says -- I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack -- but Michelle always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. When they go low, we kick 'em."

Really? Is this what Democrats want? Swim in this pool..... sleep with dogs....

EDIT: “after raucous applause, Holder, who served in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2015, added: "That's what this new Democratic Party is about."

Reactions: herrli
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eric-holder-rejects-michelle-obamas-call-for-civility

“It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are," Holder told a crowd of campaign volunteers and candidates. "Michelle always says -- I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack -- but Michelle always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. When they go low, we kick 'em."

EDIT: “after raucous applause, Holder, who served in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2015, added: "That's what this new Democratic Party is about."
This has nothing to do with the Obama administration being "radical". It's all about political tactics, fighting fire with fire, getting down in the mud with people like you.

For me, after Garland, the gloves are off. Whatever it takes.

Reactions: sglowrider
This has nothing to do with the Obama administration being "radical". It's all about political tactics, fighting fire with fire, getting down in the mud with people like you.

BS .... say what you want but you guys are calling for the violence at every turn. You are on the wrong side

No where on MSNBC.com or CNN.com .....

“You called down the Thunder” f you mf’s

You think the rule of law mattered to this guy? “He knows I got his back”.... this is your party... clean house or suffer the consequences and become insignificant.

Reactions: Lucy01 and herrli
You think the rule of law mattered to this guy? “He knows I got his back”.... this is your party... clean house or suffer the consequences and become insignificant.
I don't care. Gloves are off. Free Merrick Garland!

For me, after Garland, the gloves are off.

Huh? What about Garland causes you to take the goves off? The Democrats didn't want Garland on SCOTUS, I get that. Many Democrats said so moments after he was nominated. But he was confirmed in regular order despite the mob tactics of Durbin, Harris, Spartacus, and Blumenthal. The gloves are off why?

Last edited:
Reactions: IUXC68
Huh? What about Garland causes you to take the goves off? The Democrats didn't want Garland on SCOTUS, I get that. Many Democrats said so moments after he was nominated. But he was conformed in regular order despite the mob tactics of Durbin, Harris, Spartacus, and Blumenthal. The gloves are off why?

Are you also drunk?

Democrats are struggling to find an antidote to Trump's hateful, abusive, arrogant, deceptive, campaign style.

I favor Avenatti's style, but this requires that you have the goods on Trump. If you do, then you can say loudly "Shut up, Trump -- I've got your nuts in a vise." If Trump keeps yacking, then close the vise, slowly. Trump has stopped trying to attack Stormy or discredit Avenatti, but the Dems haven't figured out why.

I don't understand why Democrats apparently think all they have to do is to characterize Trump as hateful, abusive, arrogant and deceptive. Characterization is not enough. What they should do is come forward with Trump documents with red arrows and highlighting pointing unmistakably to Trump's abusive language that he can't deny.

Why doesn't Trump attack Stormy or Avenatti? Because he believes they have something on him that he fears. Instead, Trump attacks the easy targets (Hillary, Obama, immigrants, media). Stormy and Avenatti (and probably Putin and the Saudis as well) are hard targets that big-man Trump fears. The Dems should attack Trump's weaknesses using Avenatti's successful tactics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT