ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP reaction to Rittenhouse verdict

Portland Tide Pod Eaters are having mostly peaceful riots again.

Bless their toilet seat licking, teacher assaulting, razor teeth burushing hearts.

Free TVs!!!

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Bless their toilet seat licking, teacher assaulting, razor teeth burushing hearts.

Free TVs!!!
Rittenhouse is on his way up there with his gun to quell the Rittenhouse riots.

Reactions: DANC

Free TVs!!!
Portland is a failed city, time to carpet bomb and rebuild. Just get Dame out first.

It’s too bad, I hear around 10 years ago when it was just Hipster Portland and not Antifa Portland it was a cool place to visit.

Reactions: DANC
Portland is a failed city, time to carpet bomb and rebuild. Just get Dame out first.

It’s too bad, I hear around 10 years ago when it was just Hipster Portland and not Antifa Portland it was a cool place to visit.
My sister visited there around 15 years ago and absolutely loved it.

It's a shame what it's turned into.

Reactions: 76-1
I heard someone yesterday suggest that going to that protest "to render medical aid" with a rifle over his shoulder is like going to a 3-alarm fire with a full gas can.

He lied about being an EMT. He was there to find trouble, and some people assisted him in finding it. I said based on what little I saw on the trial I did not think he was guilty. But he sure as heck is NOT the hero the right is making him out to be. He wanted trouble, he found people that obliged.
I didn’t worry much about the trial or the outcome. All I could tell you for certain was that conservative media would either make KR a martyr or a hero, depending on the verdict. Technically you have to be dead to be a martyr, but still.

I didn’t worry much about the trial or the outcome. All I could tell you for certain was that conservative media would either make KR a martyr or a hero, depending on the verdict. Technically you have to be dead to be a martyr, but still.
And the liberal media, prez and vp would ignore findings of fact and the will of the jury. The woke mob. You are in a cult

Last edited:
There's a mashup video somewhere on the internet of all the corporate media talking heads labeling Rittenhouse a vigilante, white supremacist, MAGA lover, racist, etc. in the days following the incident.

If the liberal media hadn't distorted this case so blatantly from the outset, the requisite conservative media reaction wouldn't need to exist.

"Americans support for stricter gun control has fallen five percentage points to 52 %, the lowest reading since 2014." The Top end for stricter laws was 1990. Since then it has, for the most part, trended downward.

Portland is a failed city, time to carpet bomb and The gun might function the same, but the ammo is much more destructive than a “regular” semi auto. It wrecks havoc to a human being.
no it doesn’t. A 308, 270, 30-06 any Blackout or 9mm is worse. Hell a 22 is the deadliest round according to stats. Smfh

I believe there are 4 factors in damage. 1) speed of the round, the faster the more energy 2) weight of the round, two rounds at the same speed, the heavier round does more damage 3) tumbling when it hits, some bullets are designed to tumble when hitting to impart more energy into the target 4) shattering when hitting, some bullets are designed to fragment causing a whole lot of damage. I haven't looked at the rounds used to know where they fall in any of those criteria. So in determining if the rounds were more or less deadly, we need comparisons in those 4 categories.

Democrats think the outcome is racist and an indictment of the system of justice. Republicans trying to hire him as an intern. He's a hero or a villain to most, depending on your party.

"I am deeply concerned it will encourage more tragic gun violence from those like Kyle Rittenhouse who think they have a license to take the law into their own hands in a violent way." She also called for "common sense gun safety reforms"...whatever the hell that is.

Not much middle ground here

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Apparently Rittenhouse has been filming a behind the scenes doc. with Tucker Carlson this whole time and will be doing an interview with him tonight. This makes him a far less sympathetic figure imo. It seems he doesn't want to put this trial behind him and try his best to live a normal life, rather he would like to enter the fray.

I'll reserve judgement until I see the whole interview.

You are as dumb as they come on this subject. I owned a mini 14 at 10. Is that absurd? You look at this ar15 like every other liberal. Can’t get past the looks. It functions the same as any regular semi automatic. It’s not an assault rifle. It’s not a military weapon. Smfh.
May I suggest you post a pic of a Mini14 round and an AR15 round side by side. Let them tell us which causes more damage.

I'll wait. 🤷‍♂️☕

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
The gun might function the same, but the ammo is much more destructive than a “regular” semi auto. It wrecks havoc to a human being.

This is a Ruger Mini 14. It's often referred to as a "ranch rifle" as ranchers/farmer use it to shoot varmints. This rifle is essentially the same as an AR-15. Same Ammo (.223/5.56). Same capacity (30 rounds). Same semi-auto functionality. Similar muzzle velocity. The only difference is that the AR-15 has a "tactical" look and thus those types are drawn to it. And of course everyone calls it an assault weapon. If the AR-15 is an assault weapon, then so is this Ruger Mini 14.

2386451946.jpg

This is a Ruger Mini 14. It's often referred to as a "ranch rifle" as ranchers/farmer use it to shoot varmints. This rifle is essentially the same as an AR-15. Same Ammo (.223/5.56). Same capacity (30 rounds). Same semi-auto functionality. Similar muzzle velocity. The only difference is that the AR-15 has a "tactical" look and thus those types are drawn to it. And of course everyone calls it an assault weapon. If the AR-15 is an assault weapon, then so is this Ruger Mini 14.

2386451946.jpg
The stupid is deep in here right now. Hoopster and CO are making our points for us. They would make great witnesses and assistant DA’s.

The stupid is deep in here right now. Hoopster and CO are making our points for us. They would make great witnesses and assistant DA’s.

Well, I'm not trying to make a lot of points. I'm merely pointing out that as a rifle, the AR-15 isn't some magical, mystical weapon of war. It's just a tacti-cool rifle.

Now one might argue that its looks are in itself a problem, as it attracts a certain type of buyer and perhaps "wannabe soldier." Rittenhouse would likely not be interested in patrolling the streets with a Ruger Mini 14. That's not particularly cool, even if functionally it would be just as effective. So one might say that targeting the AR for its looks is a legitimate action. But at least acknowledge that this is what you're doing, and not assigning capabilities to the rifle that otherwise don't exist.

People have this stereotype that all gun owners are white conservatives. Not true.
Some people are skeptical of law enforcement. Others saw that the police couldn’t keep the peace (see Rittenhouse). These people are worried about their security. Most aren’t for defunding the police, but we definitely witnessed an increase in people buying firearms for self-defense.

My sister visited there around 15 years ago and absolutely loved it.

It's a shame what it's turned into.
I was in Portland this summer and it’s the same cool city it’s always been. Idiots like you see a few videos and salacious headlines are fall hook line and sinker. It’s hilarious actually.

I get you probably are not into the cities general politics which is completely fine, but riding that media train makes you look like a fool.

People have this stereotype that all gun owners are white conservatives. Not true.
Some people are skeptical of law enforcement. Others saw that the police couldn’t keep the peace (see Rittenhouse). These people are worried about their security. Most aren’t for defunding the police, but we definitely witnessed an increase in people buying firearms for self-defense.
Including me. I had zero interest in any home defense riffle. Now I have 2. One for me and one for my wife. I also carry(legally) which I never did until last year. People are nuts today. When my wife got her car broken into with her standing 20 feet from it and the guy had a soulless look on his face. It tends to change things. I had a gun pointed at me by some crazy dude in road rage.

2386451946.jpg
It’s not about the gun. It’s about the ammo. I’ve made this point for years here. You are too focused on what the gun looks like. That said, there are reasons for the tactical accoutrements, correct? They are not just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy

"The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women who show a 58.2 percent increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year."

"First-time gun buyers favor Biden over Trump. In fact, 51 % of first-time purchasers surveyed favored Biden, while 43 % favored Trump."

It’s not about the gun. It’s about the ammo. I’ve made this point for years here. You are too focused on what the gun looks like. That said, there are reasons for the tactical accoutrements, correct? They are not just for show.

These use the same ammo. The exact same. I'm not sure what you're even talking about there.

Including me. I had zero interest in any home defense riffle. Now I have 2. One for me and one for my wife. I also carry(legally) which I never did until last year. People are nuts today. When my wife got her car broken into with her standing 20 feet from it and the guy had a soulless look on his face. It tends to change things. I had a gun pointed at me by some crazy dude in road rage.
It's interesting topic/thought. The car jackings and theft here are out of control. The main sportscaster had his car stolen in the Blues parking lot last week. But what's safer: fumbling for your gun in the box or just putting your hands up and getting out of the car ASAP

Reactions: larsIU

Republicans are "about twice as likely as Democrats to own guns". It goes without saying, that they are more likely to oppose tighter gun laws. Gun owners, regardless of political affiliation, are much less sympathetic to gun restrictions than are non-owners. As more Democrats buy guns, it seems that increased ownership will lead to less support for gun restrictions, even among Democrats.

"Americans support for stricter gun control has fallen five percentage points to 52 %, the lowest reading since 2014." The Top end for stricter laws was 1990. Since then it has, for the most part, trended downward.
That is outstanding.

If you're keeping the gun in a box, I'd argue that you shouldn't even have with you. Now the thief has your car and your boxed gun.
I don't worry too much about home invasions, but the car jackings here are rampant. That's the biggest threat to get shot here at the moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT