ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP reaction to Rittenhouse verdict

Why is it too bad? I'm just telling you where I live, because you assume everyone who makes fun of you lives in Indiana.

No, it's pretty much a global opinion that you're a moron.
Meanwhile the beginning of this exchange was you saying I have “never left Indiana.”

You’re a worthless, barely functional turd.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Meanwhile the beginning of this exchange was you saying I have “never left Indiana.”

You’re a worthless, barely functional turd.
Chicago is barely outside Indiana, and you hung around The Vid at your time at IU.

Pretty much speaks for itself.

He went to prevent trouble. Obviously was a bad decision, but he was on the right side of things, just as the jury found. Don’t burn or loot, don’t attack or try to take the gun from an armed man, & you won’t get shot, as evidenced by who did & didn‘t get shot in Kenosha.
Specifically, which of the four dead persons burned or looted a property? There is a mountain of video footage that was available and it was available to be made evidence and none of the dead four burned or looted. Jacob Blake did not attempt to disarm the police. As for Kyle Rittenhouse, If an armed whacko advances on your tribe ….should you defend your tribe and attempt to disarm him or should you let the armed person go forward and create outcomes beyond your control that destroys your tribe? If one of the 63rd violent protesters advanced upon the 59th vigilantes and one of the protesters shot one of the vigilantes after some dancing was it self-defense or aggression? Both had rights to guns and the street.

🤡🤦🏻 he was with a group of people with AR’s. Kyle was the smallest. They thought he was an easy target.
He was the only one running into trouble to the 63rd street rather than running away from trouble or holding his gound with the others at the 60 th street line.

He was the only one running into trouble to the 63rd street rather than running away from trouble or holding his gound with the others at the 60 th street line.
You guys just can’t let it go can you. 12 jurors ruled he was within his rights to do everything he did that night. It’s unreal the lengths people will go to justify themselves.

I didn’t worry much about the trial or the outcome. All I could tell you for certain was that conservative media would either make KR a martyr or a hero, depending on the verdict. Technically you have to be dead to be a martyr, but still.
No doubt about that, and to play your patented yabutt card...the rest would paint him as an evil monster from the jump.

Entertainment news never disappoints.

Specifically, which of the four dead persons burned or looted a property? There is a mountain of video footage that was available and it was available to be made evidence and none of the dead four burned or looted. Jacob Blake did not attempt to disarm the police. As for Kyle Rittenhouse, If an armed whacko advances on your tribe ….should you defend your tribe and attempt to disarm him or should you let the armed person go forward and create outcomes beyond your control that destroys your tribe? If one of the 63rd violent protesters advanced upon the 59th vigilantes and one of the protesters shot one of the vigilantes after some dancing was it self-defense or aggression? Both had rights to guns and the street.

What an odd, warped take. You've already won the award for the day.

"defend your tribe and disarm him"??? How about going home??

All of these clowns are bad actors who were on site simply looking for trouble and people are "shocked" that they actually found what they were looking for. Self-cleaning oven.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Running into trouble? Defending property that he has a connection to? Which is worse? Letting convicts burn property or a guy trying to stop it? You are defending criminality disguised as freedom and it’s pretty sick. Not sure if the warped brains can even come back to reality at this point.

Four dead people? Where are you getting four dead people? Rosenbaum and Huber were the only ones killed that night.

And, as someone else said about Rosenbaum-he lit a dumpster on fire and tried to push it into a gas station. I’m not sure if that qualifies as looting but it sure seems dangerous.

"defend your tribe and disarm him"??? How about going home??

All of these clowns are bad actors who were on site simply looking for trouble and people are "shocked" that they actually found what they were looking for. Self-cleaning oven.
No, all these clowns are not bad actors. Rittenhouse committed no crime. Period. He used bad judgment and he admitted that. All other players engaged in criminal conduct.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
No, all these clowns are not bad actors. Rittenhouse committed no crime. Period. He used bad judgment and he admitted that. All other players engaged in criminal conduct.
He went where he was not needed carrying a weapon he was not qualified to use looking for trouble he found. He may not have technically commited a crime but he is just as bad an actor as the antifa thugs/child preditor he shot.

Lets let all these idiots gather in an enclosed arena with all their weapons and have it out.

Self cleaning oven.

He went where he was not needed carrying a weapon he was not qualified to use looking for trouble he found. He may not have technically commited a crime but he is just as bad an actor as the antifa thugs/child preditor he shot.

Lets let all these idiots gather in an enclosed arena with all their weapons and have it out.

Self cleaning oven.
He was more qualified than the average person. He used it for its intended purpose with pretty good restraint. He could’ve by law killed a couple more. If you still think he used that weapon with malice then you are being obtuse. A jury of 12 says so. He’s nowhere near ANTIFA or a child predator. Pretty sick to even compare them.

He was more qualified than the average person. He used it for its intended purpose with pretty good restraint. He could’ve by law killed a couple more. If you still think he used that weapon with malice then you are being obtuse. A jury of 12 says so. He’s nowhere near ANTIFA or a child predator. Pretty sick to even compare them.
"obtuse"? Hardly

Objective...always objective.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy

Self cleaning oven.
Looking for trouble? Rittenhouse as bad as a child molester? Now you are wasting everybody’s time.

Self cleaning oven.
Not qualified? He was 3 for 4!

I'm amazed that we continue to have these discussions about ammo. The ammo fired by Rittenhouse is on the very weak end of the spectrum of all available hunting ammo. The bullets aren't going to be banned.

As @INRanger27 has explained to all of us multiple times, it really is all about the gun. The rifles are designed to make shooting multiple rounds in short succession with high accuracy very easy.

Not qualified? He was 3 for 4!
LOL! How hard is it to hit 3 of 4 targets when 3 were unarmed and the 4th didn’t even fire? Hell, he’s lucky the armed man didn’t fire or he’d be dead, since he failed to take him out.

I'm amazed that we continue to have these discussions about ammo. The ammo fired by Rittenhouse is on the very weak end of the spectrum of all available hunting ammo. The bullets aren't going to be banned.

As @INRanger27 has explained to all of us multiple times, it really is all about the gun. The rifles are designed to make shooting multiple rounds in short succession with high accuracy very easy.
Center-fire semi-auto. A 12 Gauge would've served Rittenhouse just as well

I have a self defense/justification question.

Since fearing for your safety seems to be a valid reason for shooting someone can anyone shoot Rittenhouse in the chest if they see him walking towards them on the sidewalk? He may not be a murderer but he is a known killer and I think that would cause people to be concerned for their safety.

Discuss.

Since fearing for your safety seems to be a valid reason for shooting someone can anyone shoot Rittenhouse in the chest if they see him walking towards them on the sidewalk? He may not be a murderer but he is a known killer and I think that would cause people to be concerned for their safety.

Discuss.
If you’re wanting to be outraged about one of these instances…choose the Coffee case.

Discuss.

Stupid post of the day award.

Discuss.
🤫🤡

LOL! How hard is it to hit 3 of 4 targets when 3 were unarmed and the 4th didn’t even fire? Hell, he’s lucky the armed man didn’t fire or he’d be dead, since he failed to take him out.
While falling down and getting bashed in the head?

It's pretty difficult?

Reactions: stollcpa
Technically he can be a vigilante and a MAGA lover. Doesn't make him a murderer. And that was borne out in the trial. No idea if he's racist or not. I don't know him, though I note several here keep calling him Kyle like they know him. Odd.
They know him because of The View, CNN, MSNBC, POTUS and others calling him a racist. I hope they all pay millions to him now.

Discuss.
If he tries to beat them with a skateboard, take their gun, or pull a gun them, absolutely. Weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT