ADVERTISEMENT

My wife had to be hospitalized Wednesday.

Glad to hear things are looking up for you. That has to suck having a loved one in the hospital and you can't visit.

On a related note, with all these husbands and wives being in close quarters for weeks at a time, this would seem to be a great time to be a divorce lawyer. I'm thinking by July there's going to be a lot of additional business for them.

Or Covidbabies

HarshDimpledElkhound-size_restricted.gif
First, I'm glad to hear that Large's better half is coming home.

But, I must say, I felt cheated - I keep waiting for that lone button to pop, and that glorious rack to spill out.But...no.

Damn it!

Make sure she has street clothes. A few years ago, my mom had to be taken to the hospital for a respiratory episode via ambulance. When it was time for her to come home, I got the call. No one bothered to tell me to bring her some clothes, so I ended up driving through Lafayette in broad daylight with mom in her nightgown as a passenger.
No big deal. My wife has been "living" in a nightgown" a lot lately with all that's going on.

First, I'm glad to hear that Large's better half is coming home.

But, I must say, I felt cheated - I keep waiting for that lone button to pop, and that glorious rack to spill out.But...no.

Damn it!

Button? BUTTON??? That's like calling an aircraft carrier a common boat. That's no button, that's a reinforced industrial-strength fastening device. No mere button could withstand that pressure. Button? sheesh.

She contracted pneumonia. Like me she's old, 71. I don't know when she'll be released, or how we will manage her recovery at home. She does not have the flu or symptoms, nor do I.

I'm certain we will have some help with an in home nursing service. Which leads to more and more contact with people who may be sick themselves.

Needless to say, I'm worried

Your POS brother-in-law told me about this yesterday......

Thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

McHoop

Reactions: largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT