ADVERTISEMENT

Musk/Twitter Document Dump

Have to wonder how smart Musk is. Letting the fox in the hen house disclose suppression documents.

I am sure it takes time to fire 1000s of people...even when ignoring state laws

Yeah I’m out. I won’t be a party to your gaslighting any longer. Enjoy the circle jerk. Enjoy the perspective that Hickory brings to the board. Utterly hopeless.

Brad stevens had good advice. Limit who you interact with on the board and it’s infinitely better. I think Lars said the same. There are a number of posters I won’t read or respond to going forward
I said it earlier, you know what you are dealing with by the faith in which they argue. If you find yourself going in a logical circle or having a moving goal post, you aren't dealing with someone who is engaging with you in good faith.

Yeah I’m out. I won’t be a party to your gaslighting any longer. Enjoy the circle jerk. Enjoy the perspective that Hickory brings to the board. Utterly hopeless.
It's always been hopeless. There is not point to these discussions. Everyone is entrenched on their chosen teams. It's a problem when there are no facts anymore. Don't like something, change the meaning of a word. Gaslighting is everywhere.

The people who claim the 2 teams agree on most things are not close to correct, imo. The division is growing by the day. It is what it is at this point. We shouldn't waste too much energy on this stuff. It's mostly pointless.

He was tasked with investigating any links or coordination between Russia and people related to the Trump campaign, as well as any other issues that arose directly out of that investigation (that's where the obstruction came in). In the course of his investigation, he specifically investigated criminal conspiracy and coordination, because these were terms that were defined by U.S. law and precedent, while ignoring "collusion," because it was a term that had no legal meaning. How "conspiracy" and "coordination" relate to what each of us might mean if we use the word "collusion" is up for us all to decide/debate, I suppose, but Mueller explicitly rejected the "collusion" framework as one that could even be addressed.

Part I of the Mueller report concludes that it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone committed criminal conspiracy or illegal coordination.
"investigating any links or coordination between Russia and people related to the Trump campaign"

Yeah, that's the definition of collusion. If you want to call it 'coordination', you're just doing it because you can't admit you were wrong.

You seem to have a real disconnect over who was responsible for APPOINTING Mueller and designating his role...

Hint- it wasn't any Democrats. All 3 branches of Govt were in GOP hands when Rod Rosenstein (GOP) nominated fellow GOP Mueller in 2017... And the final straw was Trump's May 9 firing of Comey, a typical pure ego move from Trump...

From the DOJ release of May 17...

"Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters."

Nary a Dem in sight...And no mention of "collusion"...
Translation: I can't argue with you on that, so I'll create a strawman.

"investigating any links or coordination between Russia and people related to the Trump campaign"

Yeah, that's the definition of collusion. If you want to call it 'coordination', you're just doing it because you can't admit you were wrong.
I wasn't wrong. All I did was accurately state what Mueller himself wrote in the report.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Brad stevens had good advice. Limit who you interact with on the board and it’s infinitely better. I think Lars said the same. There are a number of posters I won’t read or respond to going forward
The problem is that the worst posters are also the most prolific. I used to have all the terrible ones on ignore, but they post so damn much that threads didn’t make sense. So I unignored than and now threads are still unreadable but for a different reason.

Maybe what we need is a daily post limit. You get 5. Post wisely.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The problem is that the worst posters are also the most prolific. I used to have all the terrible ones on ignore, but they post so damn much that threads didn’t make sense. So I unignored than and now threads are still unreadable but for a different reason.

Maybe what we need is a daily post limit. You get 5. Post wisely.
yeah you can't put them on ignore. i think you just do the eyeball test and move on

yeah you can't put them on ignore. i think you just do the eyeball test and move on
The people I have on ignore don't post anything worth reading, so I'm not really interested in their exchange with anyone else.

Just checking. 😁

Hope things are good with you and your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I said it earlier, you know what you are dealing with by the faith in which they argue. If you find yourself going in a logical circle or having a moving goal post, you aren't dealing with someone who is engaging with you in good faith.
DANC and Hoopsier literally liked this post. Talk about a pathetic lack of self awareness...

You nailed the modus operandi for two of the primary examples of the tactic you were decrying. And THEY liked your post...

I'm surprised DANC can still walk upright with an intact spine, considering how many "goal posts" he's moved...

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Translation: I can't argue with you on that, so I'll create a strawman.
Destroying gibberish with actual facts is not "creating a strawman". Care to actually engage in a good faith discussion and point out any factual errors in my post?

People have repeatedly pointed out to you that Mueller never said there was no "collusion", but rather he said that he didn't find evidence of an actual conspiracy so there was no crime that he felt the DOJ should pursue. Collusion was evident, if based on nothing more than the interaction between members of Team Trump AND individuals that MUELLER INDICTED on CRIMINAL charges.

So if Manafort engaged in activity with Kilimnik (who Mueller indicted) they colluded, which is in itself NOT a criminal act. The question for Mueller was did that collusion result from a Criminal CONSPIRACY, and he did not feel comfortable pursuing that charge from a DOJ standpoint...But Konstantin Kilimnik is bad news, and at one point he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. For a Presidential campaign to have contact with him is not a good thing.

You just continually repeat the talking points of Trump, who flat out lies. There is nothing that is not factually true in the post of mine you attacked here. I even posted the actual release from the DOJ which announced the appointment of Mueller, and despite you ignoring reality the players were all Pubs and there was no mention of "collusion".

Destroying gibberish with actual facts is not "creating a strawman". Care to actually engage in a good faith discussion and point out any factual errors in my post?

People have repeatedly pointed out to you that Mueller never said there was no "collusion", but rather he said that he didn't find evidence of an actual conspiracy so there was no crime that he felt the DOJ should pursue. Collusion was evident, if based on nothing more than the interaction between members of Team Trump AND individuals that MUELLER INDICTED on CRIMINAL charges.

So if Manafort engaged in activity with Kilimnik (who Mueller indicted) they colluded, which is in itself NOT a criminal act. The question for Mueller was did that collusion result from a Criminal CONSPIRACY, and he did not feel comfortable pursuing that charge from a DOJ standpoint...But Konstantin Kilimnik is bad news, and at one point he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. For a Presidential campaign to have contact with him is not a good thing.

You just continually repeat the talking points of Trump, who flat out lies. There is nothing that is not factually true in the post of mine you attacked here. I even posted the actual release from the DOJ which announced the appointment of Mueller, and despite you ignoring reality the players were all Pubs and there was no mention of "collusion".
So your definition of "collusion" is "engaged in activity with" or "interacted with"?

That's quite different than the dictionary definition and how the word is used in common parlance.

So your definition of "collusion" is "engaged in activity with" or "interacted with"?

That's quite different than the dictionary definition and how the word is used in common parlance.

It was definitely a "secret agreement" and i think it could be argued to be of illegal purpose. Even if not, it would definitely fall under deceitful purpose.

The confusion comes in because Mueller didn't find the evidence of an illegal conspiracy (collusion wasn't a legal term according to mueller) that he thought would be needed to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. Mueller didn't talk about collusion (so didn't confirm nor deny collusion) but he did list plenty of instances of people in Trump's orbit secretly meeting with Russians.

So basically obstructing justice worked, except the people doing the obstructing got in trouble for that instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC

Care to stick to the subject. Or just STFU when you're not involved in the conversation.

Cosmic will define it however he can to create a strawman. It's his MO.

DANC and Hoopsier literally liked this post. Talk about a pathetic lack of self awareness...

You nailed the modus operandi for two of the primary examples of the tactic you were decrying. And THEY liked your post...

I'm surprised DANC can still walk upright with an intact spine, considering how many "goal posts" he's moved...
Well, we know you don't have a spine, so I'm way ahead of you there.

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
are you butt hurt that he pointed out the idiocy of the GOP propaganda machine?
Republicans are really upset that Hunter’s dick pic got taken off Twitter. And when it’s referred to as “the laptop story”, that’s carefully chosen wording because no one has the laptop. Oh, wait, special agents Bill & Ted said they’d drop the evidence back off if Hunter ever came back looking for it. Sure, law enforcement gives evidence back to suspects all the time. Especially when the case is supposedly ongoing and it’s the single piece of evidence that exists. Yeah, that won’t f*** up the chain of custody and taint the evidence at all.

Republicans are really upset that Hunter’s dick pic got taken off Twitter. And when it’s referred to as “the laptop story”, that’s carefully chosen wording because no one has the laptop. Oh, wait, special agents Bill & Ted said they’d drop the evidence back off if Hunter ever came back looking for it. Sure, law enforcement gives evidence back to suspects all the time. Especially when the case is supposedly ongoing and it’s the single piece of evidence that exists. Yeah, that won’t f*** up the chain of custody and taint the evidence at all.

I'm sure my pillow guy has all of the evidence...it's right next to his evidence of election fraud. They will release it any day now.

I'm sure my pillow guy has all of the evidence...it's right next to his evidence of election fraud. They will release it any day now.
And the Supreme Court will have no choice but to either overturn the 2020 election (now the 2022 election) or have an all new election. They’ll have to do it once they see the overwhelming evidence. And don’t forget to donate!

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4

You're a rational guy, so I'm confused. Are you saying you're in with the DANC, tyweb, Hoopsier crowd on their strawman of claiming Mueller said there was no collusion, or that was even his charge from Rosenstein? I didn't add "secret" to my definition because I assumed that it was obvious to most people that Manafort and Kiliminik weren't actively announcing to the world that they were working together.

You don't agree that providing internal campaign polling data to Putin/Deripaska by way of their agent Kilimnik would fit even in the common parlance usage of collusion? I'm not sure if I linked this here or in another thread, but here is ananalysis that points out several instances where Mueller described collusion that occurred.

The point is that Mueller did not feel that on it's own "collusion" was a criminally chargeable offense, and he wasn't sure if the collusion that occurred rose to the level of proving criminal conspiracy. Since criminality was the issue he regarded as the basis of his mandate, he felt that any issue beyond the level of criminality was a legislative matter for Congress to explore. That's why he said that he felt that there were grounds for Congress to investigate the issue of obstruction, but that it was not within the scope of his mission.

HR person interviewing job candidate DJT

HR: So... it says here you were fired from your last job. Then you threatened not to leave. Then you called in some thugs to wreck the place. Then you stole a bunch of stuff on the way out. Wait... now you want to re-apply for the same job?

images

Part Deux. Bari Weiss with call from Elon this time. She notes Taibbi will get the next one.

This one bothers me a bit on some level. The hunter one didn’t.

I guess Twitter is full of sh1t. Shocked.

Part Deux. Bari Weiss with call from Elon this time. She notes Taibbi will get the next one.

Here's an easy read:

All of these Twitter assholes that were canned or quit when Musk took over and cried to the NYT are being exposed.

All this hub bub for a platform that's barely in the top 10 for users.

Twitter is/was run by dipshits. Story over. Lock the thread. Nothing really else to discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT