ADVERTISEMENT

Musk $45 million per month

Elon Musk Smoking GIF

Love it!! Defeating Biden/Harris and the progressive bs - Hitler/dictator absurd narratives should be precisely where he puts his money
He's not going to gift you a servile woman. You know that, right?

Good we needed more. What’s the value Zuckerberg gave Dems last time?
He gave $400 billion to charities that gave grants to states and localities to cover the increased costs of elections during COVID.

He gave $400 billion to charities that gave grants to states and localities to cover the increased costs of elections during COVID.

I taking about value of the way FB Algorithms were used in 2020 election.

Reactions: DANC
Love it!! Defeating Biden/Harris and the progressive bs - Hitler/dictator absurd narratives should be precisely where he puts his money
LOL at your "narrative" complaint.

"Trump is as evil as Hitler!"

You: This is outrageous and it must be stopped at all costs!

"The FBI/Biden Crime Family/SS/NSA/Deep State were behind the attempt on Trump's life!"

You: Shrug

It's not just ridiculous what people are saying. It's ridiculous that you guys have become so radically partisan that you can't even recognize how ridiculous you are anymore. You regard radicalism on one side to be evil but radicalism on your own side goes unnoticed because it's become entirely normal.

This country is over.

"The FBI/Biden Crime Family/SS/NSA/Deep State were behind the attempt on Trump's life!"

It's not just ridiculous what people are saying. It's ridiculous that you guys have become so radically partisan that you can't even recognize how ridiculous you are anymore. You regard radicalism on one side to be evil but radicalism on your own side goes unnoticed because it's become entirely normal.

This country is over.
Of course I shrug. My people are nuts but I like em a lot. That’s #WHITEBOYSUMMER

Of course I shrug. My people are nuts but I like em a lot. That’s #WHITEBOYSUMMER
I like the fact that you're at least self-aware. I wish others on your team were capable of the same. Instead, we have a bunch of guys who are exasperated that the rest of us don't understand why Trump being targeted by lizard people is so clearly obvious it doesn't need explanation.

This country is over.
Was January 6th a riot or insurrection ?

“Summer of Love” burning police stations and government buildings - riots or insurrection?
Most of the Summer of Love would best be characterized as riots, but there's a chance the burning of the police station and other government buildings was insurrection. Again, different individuals may have different motivations.

Most of the Summer of Love would best be characterized as riots, but there's a chance the burning of the police station and other government buildings was insurrection. Again, different individuals may have different motivations.
Fair answer.

Twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark

(Vance) "wrote a New York Times op-ed titled “Mr. Trump Is Unfit For Our Nation’s Highest Office,” and wrote a text to his law school roommate warning that Trump might be “America’s Hitler.”

Trump has fascist rhetoric, actions and ideals. Sounds like Vance actually acknowledged it before joining the circus.

Reactions: UncleMark

This country is over.

• Haha
Perhaps BiG business figured out that 4 more years of Trump will be better than 4 more years of Biden, and decided to act upon those beliefs. Bezoar, owner of the Washington Post recanted his editorial board’s rhetoric.

It appears Musk put his money to address his assessment of why Republicans lost.

Rockefeller, and JP Morgan bankrolled McKinley’s campaign … eventually giving TR the presidency.

Let’s hope Vance gets elected in ‘28 instead, unlike Andrew Johnson or Teddy Roosevelt.

Oh no. When the nerds on our side take on the idea that you’re mostly fair and balanced on most issues

• Haha
Naw, they figured out the exact opposite.

Pick one.
Exactly. Murt said that the other day and I had seen multiple opposites. Businesses don’t want the volatility of that nutcase back. Remember how he would tweet about businesses and move the stock markets when he was in office?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT