ADVERTISEMENT

Mostly Peaceful

No, it's not. Trump's argument is basically, "Look at all this stuff happening on my watch. Elect the other guy and it will keep happening!" It's a loser of an argument and only suckers will fall for it.
No they won't. The military is smarter than that.

Doc, you didn't know this?
Kyle Rittenhouse defends himself against attack, shoots three, and all three have criminal records, two of which include sexual and spousal abuse. What are the odds?
I heard stuff but hadn’t actually seen it.

If that’s his actual rap sheet than the world is now a safer place.

I’ll never wish death on anyone, nor will I mourn when assholes like that get what they deserve.

No, it's not. Trump's argument is basically, "Look at all this stuff happening on my watch. Elect the other guy and it will keep happening!" It's a loser of an argument and only suckers will fall for it.

Not a bad gamble. There are no less than 62,984,828 suckers out there.

So would you be ok with Trump declaring a national emergency and sending in troops, thus bypassing the state's authority? Would that not be the actions of a authoritarian? But he has not done that after over 3 months of riots/protests.

So, what is the answer? Allow states to handle, and thus allow continued riots? Or have Feds go in and control and then MSM calls Trump a dictator?

So would you be ok with Trump declaring a national emergency and sending in troops, thus bypassing the state's authority? Would that not be the actions of a authoritarian? But he has not done that after over 3 months of riots/protests.

So, what is the answer? Allow states to handle, and thus allow continued riots? Or have Feds go in and control and then MSM calls Trump a dictator?
I would be okay with Trump not being a purposefully divisive figure in the first place. If we had a genuine leader that Americans could respect and look up to, we'd still have people getting killed by police, and people would still be upset about it, but maybe the fuse wouldn't have been lit so easily.

Or maybe there's nothing Trump could have done. We'll never know, because he has been a purposefully divisive figure since before he was elected. And no matter how much that is or is not related to the current unrest, the argument Trump is making remains pathetically stupid, and only the pathetically stupid will buy it.

I would be okay with Trump not being a purposefully divisive figure in the first place. If we had a genuine leader that Americans could respect and look up to, we'd still have people getting killed by police, and people would still be upset about it, but maybe the fuse wouldn't have been lit so easily.

Or maybe there's nothing Trump could have done. We'll never know, because he has been a purposefully divisive figure since before he was elected. And no matter how much that is or is not related to the current unrest, the argument Trump is making remains pathetically stupid, and only the pathetically stupid will buy it.

Only the brain dead can justify a Trump vote

Reactions: hondo314
BLM started on Biden's watch, a guy who has been in D.C. supposedly working on these issues for 47 years, and yet these people still have to protest. Respectfully, if he hasn't fixed shit in 5 decades, then four more years of Biden is not going to cure a damn thing.

Second and more important, the party in charge of all of the places where this stuff is happening from the governor on down to the city council is Democrats. Democrats as far as the eye can see. The President does not make local rules about law enforcement, training and the like is the perview of the local authorities. And all of those Democrats that are at the ground level have not done shit the entire summer to address the issue or stop the riots when the protests get "fiery" as CNN would say. So why would anyone believe that 5 decades of mediocrity Biden and his parties 5 decades of running the urban areas of the country into the ground are going to suddenly stop and fix things?

it started on Biden’s “watch” as senator of Delaware or as VP? Lol

dumb logic trap alert: people in these places vote for dems because that party better matches their beliefs. Not surprising these folks would get out on the street to support those beliefs.

violence is not cool but it’s strange so many of you red-blooded Americans can’t at least support the right to protest. It’s only like one of the Americanest things you can do...

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Oh gee!
CRICKETS!

can’t remember a president who hasn’t stepped in his own shit on occasion. But I also can’t remember a president who tipped his cap to White Nationalism on the weekly...

the “what about” crap was killer when Trump was part of the opposition movement. Now that bullshit is just killing people.

PS you forgot to add Obamagate to your list!

Reactions: cosmickid
can’t remember a president who hasn’t stepped in his own shit on occasion. But I also can’t remember a president who tipped his cap to White Nationalism on the weekly...

the “what about” crap was killer when Trump was part of the opposition movement. Now that bullshit is just killing people.

PS you forgot to add Obamagate to your list!
I'm also at a loss as to why Seal Team Six is on his list. Does he think it is a scandal that Obama killed OBL? Or is he talking about other stuff? It's hard to know for sure.

So the Democrat blackmail is: elect a guy who doesn’t know where he’s at and can’t read a speech from a teleprompter and we will stop rioting and looting.

I was sure Trump would lose a few months ago. Now it’s really close and he may win, all because the democrats and the “summer of love”.

I know many friends and acquaintances, democrat, republican and independent that hate Trump and are now voting for him. They’re dismayed watching the democrats response to the anarchy. They don’t blame it on Trump. They blame it on the democrat supporters destroying property.

But they’re just idiots too.

So the Democrat blackmail is: elect a guy who doesn’t know where he’s at and can’t read a speech from a teleprompter and we will stop rioting and looting.

I was sure Trump would lose a few months ago. Now it’s really close and he may win, all because the democrats and the “summer of love”.

I know many friends and acquaintances, democrat, republican and independent that hate Trump and are now voting for him. They’re dismayed watching the democrats response to the anarchy. They don’t blame it on Trump. They blame it on the democrat supporters destroying property.

Correct.

Biden's mental and physical capacity is much better than trump. Trump can't form complete sentences, go down a ramp without assistance or drink from a cup with one hand.

Having a few gaffes would be a major improvement over the current idiot in chief who attacks his own citizens on twitter

Yes, anyone who votes for racist in chief is an idiot. A traitor to democracy

1. Who is this boogeyman you have constructed?

2. I'm calling bullshit. You live In deep red, homogeneous BFE.

Last edited:
If nothing else, I’ve learned on this forum that Trump will get the rural Southern Indiana white male Republican vote. Who woulda thunk it? I find it cute and humorous that those people think the like minded folks they encounter at the local feed store are representative of the mood of the country.

Assuming white people are being honest with the pollsters.
[/QU
exactly. that's why people relying heavily on the polls are making the same mistake as 2016. there's a percentage of trump followers who lie; who refuse to participate in polls; who are too shy to say they're voting for trump. this is the germane percentage in polling and the great unknown. all that said how sad that there are people too ashamed or too whatever to admit they are for trump.

exactly. that's why people relying heavily on the polls are making the same mistake as 2016. there's a percentage of trump followers who lie; who refuse to participate in polls; who are too shy to say they're voting for trump. this is the germane percentage in polling and the great unknown. all that said how sad that there are people too ashamed or too whatever to admit they are for trump.

Betting odds now even.

I really would like to be able to give you the benefit of the doubt sometimes, but then you lead off with idiotic shit like this. Biden is not hampered in his thinking. If you keep bleating that nonsense you'll lose the rest of any credibility you might have left.

I personally believe this shy narrative is going to be way overblown.

Most Trump supporters I've seen are extremely male, extremely white, extremely non college educated and extremely testosterone driven. Just like the polls say.

I think the unknown faction is the wives of Trump supporters.

In my limited experience when I've encountered a political discussion its one of my Trump friends who immediately get angry and aggressively dominate the conversation with fox News talking points. Their wives and girlfriends almost always get annoyed with him, try to calm him down and try to change the conversation.

The other thing that I'm not seeing this year is the typical volume of yard signs for both candidates. What I do see is Trump signs 2 to 1 and I'm in the Twin Cities, a deep blue town.

My guess is that most people are already decided and dems don't want to put up with an aggressive, testosterone fueled rant from a 45 and older white male Trump supporter.

I could obviously be projecting too as no one in this country dislikes Trump the wannabe authoritarian president (will we all have to salute during his big military parade like he wanted and like all authoritarian leaders put on?) but I'm not advertising it cause I don't want to deal with my house getting vandalized by some WWF, monster truck lovin psycho.

I personally believe this shy narrative is going to be way overblown.

Most Trump supporters I've seen are extremely male, extremely white, extremely non college educated and extremely testosterone driven. Just like the polls say.

I think the unknown faction is the wives of Trump supporters.

In my limited experience when I've encountered a political discussion its one of my Trump friends who immediately get angry and aggressively dominate the conversation with fox News talking points. Their wives and girlfriends almost always get annoyed with him, try to calm him down and try to change the conversation.

The other thing that I'm not seeing this year is the typical volume of yard signs for both candidates. What I do see is Trump signs 2 to 1 and I'm in the Twin Cities, a deep blue town.

My guess is that most people are already decided and dems don't want to put up with an aggressive, testosterone fueled rant from a 45 and older white male Trump supporter.

I could obviously be projecting too as no one in this country dislikes Trump the wannabe authoritarian president (will we all have to salute during his big military parade like he wanted and like all authoritarian leaders put on?) but I'm not advertising it cause I don't want to deal with my house getting vandalized by some WWF, monster truck lovin psycho.
yeah i don't see as many yard signs either way this year. the trump supporters i know are 1) by far the wealthiest and most successful business men i know and 2) cops. i don't think i know a single female that likes or supports trump.

to me the pandemic will be the difference maker for a biden win

Reactions: TommyCracker

"On his watch" and its cousin "the buck stops in the oval office" arguments are the dumbest arguments ever. It's telling that the Democrats have increased the frequency of these arguments. Only losers who can't think in terms of cause and effect, let alone articulate cause and effect, make those arguments. That's most of the Democrats these days.

Reactions: 76-1
"On his watch" and its cousin "the buck stops in the oval office" arguments are the dumbest arguments ever. It's telling that the Democrats have increased the frequency of these arguments. Only losers who can't think in terms of cause and effect, let alone articulate cause and effect, make those arguments. That's most of the Democrats these days.
Nice straw man. No thinking person believes Trump actually caused the pandemic or the rioting. What he's done is make things worse.

"The buck stops here." I remember seeing photos of that phrase on President Harry Truman's desk. What a Democrat loser, especially compared to the president who rolls around in Cheeto dust and wears a bird's nest for a hat.

Reactions: hondo314
Nice diversion attempt.
Few people really believe in the ol' "buck stops here", or "on his watch" tropes. The issue most Democrats raise when they bring them up is that T.rump is shoveling that shit out, with NO basis, and his supporters are gobbling it up like it's caviar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT