ADVERTISEMENT

Mostly Peaceful

Id think the most recent trial with a “businessman” with no political or government experience would be enough for one lifetime. I don’t need to touch a hot stove twice.
Nah trump was just an extreme example. I like a lot of what he said. People who cry about min wage hikes, and regs, etc have zero experience actually trying to run a business. Some guy in govt for 50 years isn’t appealing to many of us. I personally know two people right at the billionaire mark who still love trump. Both started their own companies from scratch. Both in Saint Louis. The last thing they want is progressive ideals. And believe me from the universities to the infrastructure of Stl we need producers like these two. Trump was just a lousy example and a terrible person

Last edited:
8a738dd4d1de7393ef89a7b79a203db544-president-trump-west-point.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Lets hope Trump can make it down his next ramp.

Reactions: cosmickid
70759594.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
“Maverick showed up to school again this morning despite his suspension and continued to display insubordinate behavior – even at one point squaring up to a district official and stating that the district would have to 'forcibly remove' him from school grounds,” the school district said in a statement on Wednesday.

indeed, Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You know the rules, everyone knows the rules, and you alone choose to flaunt them, for no valid reason. Let there be consequences.

He's a punk and was treated appropriately......

Sad though that the limp-wristed Democratic pols didn't feel at least as angry toward arsonists and looters.

I wish you guys would knock it off. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Slow Joe is reverting all right.
Reverting back to his childhood.
His family should be charged with abuse of the elderly.
If he wasn't such a mendacious, disingenuous pedo, he might be a figure to be pitied....but no...!
Does he eat babies too? Have you gone full on Q? Never go full on...

Nah trump was just an extreme example. I like a lot of what he said. People who cry about min wage hikes, and regs, etc have zero experience actually trying to run a business. Some guy in govt for 50 years isn’t appealing to many of us. I personally know two people right at the billionaire mark who still love trump. Both started their own companies from scratch. Both in Saint Louis. The last thing they want is progressive ideals. And believe me from the universities to the infrastructure of Stl we need producers like these two. Trump was just a lousy example and a terrible person

Government is an industry and a special expertise. We dont talk about “businessmen” running the military. We want military men. Next time you have a pipe burst, skip the plumber and call a real estate developer. See how that works.

Hell is moreso Cali, Oregon and Washington, where the Bernie Bois(and what passes for girls) practice Marxist anarchy by destroying cities, towns and now rural villages by arson, looting and murder...while Slow Pedo Joe pops Namenda(tm) like candy and his staff researches which adult diaper is less conspicuous.
Those states are hell now, but it’s from wildfires , not protests. But I bet you don’t believe in climate change either. As for drugs and Depends, you’ve got the wrong guy. That’s a Trump thing.

Government is an industry and a special expertise. We dont talk about “businessmen” running the military. We want military men. Next time you have a pipe burst, skip the plumber and call a real estate developer. See how that works.
i don't know if that's true. and i know a little about govt, altho again i genuinely don't know for certain if what you write is true. but govt isn't that unique. i have a bach in poli sci a master's in public administration a law degree and worked in state gov. it's still organizations. and i do agree that i think a lack of govt expertise was evidenced in trumps: 1) people he surrounded himself with - his "team" he built with his miserable kids etc and 2) fumbling of the admin agencies surrounding the pandemic response. i also believe dealing with congress is a skill borne of experience.

that said i also believe there's a detriment to lifers. that govt can get lazy and out of touch and comfortable when there's zero incentive to turn a profit and the goal is to continue to look busy so you can always ask for bigger allocations. and that people who know how the private sector works, and how the guy on main street is handling business (i.e. the impact of $15 minimum wages and taxes and regulations and competition) via experience are a major asset, provided they surround themselves with the right people. frankly i hope we see more outsiders like cuban run for prez. and i don't know anything about cuban's positions, but i mean successful business people who may have fresh ideas etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT