ADVERTISEMENT

Most likely last win

Take that bs somewhere else. I’m not happy with the season especially the Purdue game but this team can win 3 or 4 more.
Actually you are correct they most likely will win 3-4 more games
1. Wisconsin or Minnesota at home but not both
2. A first round BTT game
3. 2 home NIT games
So you are correct, sorry

Reactions: Radio Zero
3. 2 home NIT games

With your amazing predictions, NostraDorkus, and 9 quarters, I could run my car through the wash. Always feel the need to clean after reading your scholarly prose

With your amazing predictions, NostraDorkus, and 9 quarters, I could run my car through the wash. Always feel the need to clean after reading your scholarly prose
Well it’s true they aren’t gonna win a road game won’t beat Penn state and won’t sweep the other 2

3. 2 home NIT games
Please we can beat Wisky and Minny at home and maybe Illinois on the road since one of their good players is out for a while.

To act like this team can be predicted to do ANYTHING is ridiculous. We have shown the ability to beat the best and nearly have lost to the worst. We generally show poorly on the road, yet last year we beat the B1G champs on the road. We are Vegas’ worst nightmare; a team that’s virtually impossible to handicap.

To act like this team can be predicted to do ANYTHING is ridiculous. We have shown the ability to beat the best and nearly have lost to the worst. We generally show poorly on the road, yet last year we beat the B1G champs on the road. We are Vegas’ worst nightmare; a team that’s virtually impossible to handicap.
Accurate.

Right now the best in big ten is Maryland and Penn State we are 0-3

Evidently, Vic is no longer with us.
tenor.gif

I think they’ll go 2-2. They’ll win home games and lose the road games. At Mackey is always a dog fight, and at Illinois is a tall order. 20 regular season wins and 10-10 in conference will get them in safely. Lose 3 of 4 and it’s not likely they get in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT