ADVERTISEMENT

Most likely last win

Exactly. I’m not sure what we’re arguing about here.

P.S. In all fairness, I give YOUR posts likes, too. So what does it say about YOU that I can like both vic’s stuff AND your stuff? Really makes you think ...
well, you like my post calling out his missed prediction of another IU loss last night, then you liked his response to me, telling me that I 'suck'. So it says to me that you might be a little too loose with the like button.

Reactions: Radio Zero
well, you like my post calling out his missed prediction of another IU loss last night, then you liked his response to me, telling me that I 'suck'. So it says to me that you might be a little too loose with the like button.
And I just liked your response to me!

Sheesh ... I’m doing my best to garner your approval here! The self-abasement is (figuratively, of course) oozing from each post I make!

He loves you too.:) Did you buy her a Roses today?
That’s what I’m talking about: board togetherness.

We can do it!

EDIT. Willray edited his text whilst I was writing my reply. Nothing I stated above should be construed as representative of my emotional feelings. Thx.

P.S. No, I did not. I’m married to a cool chick who doesn’t care about “observing” Valentines. I rock!

STOP EDITING YOUR POST, WILLRAY!!! NOT KIDDING AROUND HERE, DUDE!!! MESSED UP.

Last edited:
Im not a big archie fan but we will likely win a few more. Peple hate green but really it comes down to him. If he gets hot again we win.

I am still with Archie. I do agree with you that DG takes way too much hate from a minority of this board. IU is MUCH better when DG is playing well. IU can't win in or get in The Dance without him this year.

That’s what I’m talking about: board togetherness.

We can do it!

EDIT. Willray edited his text whilst I was writing my reply. Nothing I stated above should be construed as representative of my emotional feelings. Thx.

P.S. No, I did not. I’m married to a cool chick who doesn’t care about “observing” Valentines. I rock!

STOP EDITING YOUR POST, WILLRAY!!! NOT KIDDING AROUND HERE, DUDE!!! MESSED UP.
Didn't mean to irritate you, just tired of Victorbear's ranting. That's all!!!
PS. I hope you have a great day.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT