ADVERTISEMENT

Last year at this time

jopajackson

Benchwarmer
Aug 24, 2010
We were 2-4 in the BIG coming off of maybe our best performance of the year at that point beating Wisconsin in Assembly Hall by 18 points.

Our best win before that was at Xavier which ended up being a good win. We also beat UNC at home which ended up not really meaning much by the end of the season.

Maybe we can still get this thing turned around this year.

Reactions: bIhawk
We were 2-4 in the BIG coming off of maybe our best performance of the year at that point beating Wisconsin in Assembly Hall by 18 points.

Our best win before that was at Xavier which ended up being a good win. We also beat UNC at home which ended up not really meaning much by the end of the season.

Maybe we can still get this thing turned around this year.
I forgot about the Xavier win.

6-2, beating two top 10 teams that week. Ya. Ranked for sure.

Now, odds of that happening??? Lol
The two wins are exactly what our tourney resume needs right now. And we need to stay in the upper half of the conf standings to have a real shot at the tourney. As for rankings, you know my opinion. They don’t matter until February.

Reactions: Cavanagh
I can see us winning maybe one of the next three. I see us being 11-9 best case scenario in the big ten. 19-12 overall needing to probably get to big ten championship or win big ten championship to get in.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
I can see us winning maybe one of the next three. I see us being 11-9 best case scenario in the big ten. 19-12 overall needing to probably get to big ten championship or win big ten championship to get in.
We know what’s going to happen at Kohl. We can get the other 2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT