ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow shooting

430.jpg

If this is linked to Ukraine (which I doubt it will be) consider me officially in the idgaf who wins this war camp.

Initial reports looks like those Chechen Muslim types with the beards.

Horrific.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Taking hostages in a theater, behind enemy lines is not a good military tactic. You are a rat in a hole at that point.

Well I guess unless it was a suicide mission. Either way, chickens are coming home to roost for russia.
I'll allow it. Get out of Ukraine and rebuild everything. Then kill yourselves.

Reactions: vesuvius13
How would it benefit Ukraine to strike in this way? Right now their second best asset are the Russian people.

I agree. I hope my sarcasm was obvious. If the shooters were caught going to Ukraine, they may have thought Ukraine would provide sanctuary. That isn't likely as the US is committed to fighting terrorists

I agree. I hope my sarcasm was obvious. If the shooters were caught going to Ukraine, they may have thought Ukraine would provide sanctuary. That isn't likely as the US is committed to fighting terrorists
I didn't catch the sarcasm, but it's a viable point of discussion. I'm sure there those in Ukraine who would favor targeting civilians as retribution.

I didn't catch the sarcasm, but it's a viable point of discussion. I'm sure there those in Ukraine who would favor targeting civilians as retribution.
Yes, but the government was involved it would kill US support.

Another option, there are Russians fighting for Ukraine. That is a group that could be involved.

Taking hostages in a theater, behind enemy lines is not a good military tactic. You are a rat in a hole at that point.

Well I guess unless it was a suicide mission. Either way, chickens are coming home to roost for russia.
I'll allow it. Get out of Ukraine and rebuild everything. Then kill yourselves.
You sound
If this is linked to Ukraine (which I doubt it will be) consider me officially in the idgaf who wins this war camp.

Initial reports looks like those Chechen Muslim types with the beards.

Horrific.
Who has run these types of bloody ops all over the world for 75 years now? The "muslims' attacking Christians (jews) narrative is enduring and timeworn.
When the terrorists now waltzing through the non-border achieve critical mass, the US will endure a similar fate . The only question is whether the attack will precede or follow the Black Swan event prediction for October.

Are you simply providing information, or are we supposed to feel sorry for Russia?
What I'm saying is I doubt we'll ever know for sure who was really behind it. And you should feel bad for the innocent people who were murdered.

You sound

Who has run these types of bloody ops all over the world for 75 years now? The "muslims' attacking Christians (jews) narrative is enduring and timeworn.
When the terrorists now waltzing through the non-border achieve critical mass, the US will endure a similar fate . The only question is whether the attack will precede or follow the Black Swan event prediction for October.
Seriously? Who predicted this?

“A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, severe impact, and the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight.”

What nostradumbass who you follow is predicting the unpredictable.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
What I'm saying is I doubt we'll ever know for sure who was really behind it. And you should feel bad for the innocent people who were murdered.
The innocent people, yes, I would assume most people feel bad about them.

What I don’t feel sorry for is Russia (as in the government/military) for having a tough time fighting the country they invaded. Maybe Russia should just stop the war they started when they invaded Ukraine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT