ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow shooting

Ok, what’s “Hmm”?

We hold the entire country of Ukraine responsible for this guy? And he was in the Ukrainian military two years ago? Is he in it now? Did he feel like Ukraine wasn’t retaliating enough, so he left and joined a terror group? What’s the “Hmm” for?

If we’re really going to hold entire countries responsible for terrorist attacks committed by terrorists from their countries, then we should have attacked Saudi Arabia over 9/11.

Take care of your hive. Maybe pay attention to the discussion.

I don’t have a hive because I actually can think for myself. You should try it sometime.

You literally insinuated that this is a Russian internal attack, despite no claims by anyone credible of such and a mountain of evidence of the contrary, including an admission of guilt by a global terror organization.

I thought it odd that ISIS would have chosen to launch an attack in Russia in the first place.

Then again these weren’t the Iraqi-Syrian bunch, but Afgani, Irani, and Turks from Turkmenistan according to Reuters. I’m confident Turkmenistan suffered under communist rule.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/why-did-isis-k-attack-moscow-theater-2024-03-23/
They are ISIS-K, disaffected ex-Taliban who don't consider the Taliban extreme enough. They are the same group that killed the 13 Americans in the Afghan withdrawl. Remember those US service members were killed trying to protect Afghan refugees at the airport. ISIS-K has no regard for human/civillian life muslim or non-muslim...

They killed over 200 Afghans in those airport attacks, and they killed 100 or more mourners at a funeral in Iran a few weeks ago. And as for why they would attack Russia, maybe you're just to young to be aware or remember.

But before the US got involved in Afghanistan, the Russians INVADED Afghanistan. Again these are ex-Taliban fighters who likely fought the Russians prior to fighting the US. They are also likely recruits from other areas where Russians committed atrocities vs Muslim civilians. The Russians were brutal in Afghanistan, and Chechnya, and Khazakistan and this is not the first Muslim extremist attack vs soft targets in Russia...

Reactions: manichi
I don't think Putin was involved in the attack,but as witnessed by his apolgists on this board he will likely seek to benefit from it...

But the questions our usual suspect conspiracy theorists who are chomping at the bit to blame Ukraine should be asking is why did it take so long for Russian security forces to reach the scene? And after the US provided info to Russia about a possible terrorist attack on "soft targets" as far back as March 7, why in the world wasn't there even minimal security including bag checks at the concert?

I don’t have a hive because I actually can think for myself. You should try it sometime.

You literally insinuated that this is a Russian internal attack, despite no claims by anyone credible of such and a mountain of evidence of the contrary, including an admission of guilt by a global terror organization.
Multiple people after the tweet was posted about ISIS implied other sources could be involved. You only took exception to mine, Mr. Think For Yourself, in what was actually a decent exchange of ideas.

I didn't insinuate anything. I stated it as a distinct consideration. It wouldn't be beyond Putin or his inner circle to concoct such a scheme, as it has happened before, and just because ISIS took credit for it doesn't fully absolve outside parties.

Now get back to Jamie Dimon's balls and your thirst for gym teachers.

Multiple people after the tweet was posted about ISIS implied other sources could be involved. You only took exception to mine, Mr. Think For Yourself, in what was actually a decent exchange of ideas.

I didn't insinuate anything. I stated it as a distinct consideration. It wouldn't be beyond Putin or his inner circle to concoct such a scheme, as it has happened before, and just because ISIS took credit for it doesn't fully absolve outside parties.

Now get back to Jamie Dimon's balls and your thirst for gym teachers.

You complain about Trumpers and conspiracy theorists and are too stupid to realize that you are literally the same, from a different ideological lens.

Keep reminding us how you are an ex conservative. I’m sorry you have to clean up jock straps on the reg, but you can’t get at others for your own circumstances.

No clue who is responsible, but Ukraine makes the least sense. They gain nothing.
100% agree. It makes no sense on a million different levels and would do nothing more than risk Russia going batshit crazy.

3 days before the attack Putin told people he was made aware of the warning but pooh poohed it. BBC news covered this issue and said "hey we all have duty to warn when it comes to innocent civilians, and that duty goes to friend and foe". But this isn't the first time Russia has been attacked by islamofacists. It has been happening for decades....

He didn't just get the warning from the US either--he got from the UK and two middle eastern nations.....I guess we are left with he ignored it? It is either incompetence or he wanted it to happen.....I would think incompetence would be the clear winner and the after event of blaming Ukraine being a convenient opportunity to cover up the incompetence....

Last edited:
Correct us then
He provides good intelligence on what his Russian sources say. He’s hardcore MAGA, which is anti-Ukraine, anti-NATO, anti-FBI, anti-CIA, anti-US military, faux-patriotic, pro-Russia, and they love Putin. They’ve infected the Republican Party and are a threat to destroy it.

One of them mentioned you..
Hahahaha Anyone that works for an organization (DOD) that is stupid enough to lose 1 billion in weapons to Ukraine is (Fill In The Blank)...BTW your answer to ISIS is the USA that would go for Al Qaeda too. Thanks George.

100% agree. It makes no sense on a million different levels and would do nothing more than risk Russia going batshit crazy.

3 days before the attack Putin told people he was made aware of the warning but pooh poohed it. BBC news covered this issue and said "hey we all have duty to warn when it comes to innocent civilians, and that duty goes to friend and foe". But this isn't the first time Russia has been attacked by islamofacists. It has been happening for decades....

He didn't just get the warning from the US either--he got from the UK and two middle eastern nations.....I guess we are left with he ignored it? It is either incompetence or he wanted it to happen.....I would think incompetence would be the clear winner and the after event of blaming Ukraine being a convenient opportunity to cover up the incompetence....
The Russian security services are very good at surveiling and arresting internal terrorists, like the folks who put flowers on Navalny's memorial. But when it comes to protecting innocent Russians from outside threats, not so much...

But hey if Putin can scapegoat Ukraine to justify his (anticipated) mobilization in the next few weeks, then it's all good.

Not all Russians are fooled, and some are remarkably astute and informed. Many of the folks who commented on this video urged the channel operator to hide the man's face to preserve his anonymity (and safety). But others countered that the reason the man exhibited such bravery in the first place was to try and inspire others to exhibit the same courage...

And just think, Right wingers hold up Russia as some sort of "promised land". And some religious zealots are moving there from the West to escape the "horrors" of wokeism, particularly those scary rainbow flags...

A Ukranian backed terrorist attack inside of Russia serves their interest in zero ways.

Ik you prefer to live in the world of conjecture and bullshit theorizing but I’m a simple man. Incentives and evidence are more important to me.
Their sole interest at this point is to keep the flow of American taxpayer's money unabated.
They will do nothing unless instructed to do so.

Not all of the remaining Ukro 'ruling class' have secured their new properties in Miami/Paris/London.

Need more time and a few $Billion more American taxpayer dollars.

Their sole interest at this point is to keep the flow of American taxpayer's money unabated.

Not all of the remaining Ukro 'ruling class' have secured their new properties in Miami/Paris/London.

Whoa! You really to live in Loonytown. It’s sad to see a formerly patrotic American lose his grip on reality to become a Putin loving Russophile. Incidentally, if you are suffering from dementia, I apologize.

How does this terrorist attack help secure more Ukraine funding?

I’m having trouble connecting the dots.

Reactions: IUINSB
The most virulent Muslim extremist group...yet they never attack Israel.....

Why is that..??
What are you talking about? ISIS has attacked Israel repeatedly.

It must be wild living in your reality, where you already have the answers and the tricky part is connecting the dots in a way in which you can get others to believe you.

You’re not very good at it.

What are you talking about? ISIS has attacked Israel repeatedly.

It must be wild living in your reality, where you already have the answers and the tricky part is connecting the dots in a way in which you can get others to believe you.

You’re not very good at it.
What you believe is irrelevant to me. This incident, two years ago, is common in the Zionist state. Attacks by Palestinians are common. Critical thinking( you can look it up)might help you understand that the Zionist state is literally surrounded by Hamas and Hizbollah. Any attack would be almost certainly by these groups, not ISIS. What better way to support the charade that ISIS was not supported by C_A and Mo__ad than to claim ISIS was responsible.
Unlike many, and you apparently,
I accept nothing the Leviathan and it's paid propagandists, such as CNN, throw out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
What you believe is irrelevant to me. This incident, two years ago, is common in the Zionist state. Attacks by Palestinians are common. Critical thinking( you can look it up)might help you understand that the Zionist state is literally surrounded by Hamas and Hizbollah. Any attack would be almost certainly by these groups, not ISIS. What better way to support the charade that ISIS was not supported by C_A and Mo__ad than to claim ISIS was responsible.
Unlike many, and you apparently,
I accept nothing the Leviathan and its paid propagandists, such as CNN, throw out there.
There you go.

It was a false flag, even though ISIS claimed responsibility. 😂

Riiiiiiight……

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT