ADVERTISEMENT

More additions to the Biden Lies File...

ribbont

All-American
Mar 23, 2006
Sorry that I missed all these lies from his recent speech. But don't worry, he'll use similar lies in future speeches.

Fact check: Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

To be fair, I got the article from CNN, so kudos to them for starting to report his lies, at least on the website. I didn't watch any shows to see if his lies were discussed.

Sorry that I missed all these lies from his recent speech. But don't worry, he'll use similar lies in future speeches.

Fact check: Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

To be fair, I got the article from CNN, so kudos to them for starting to report his lies, at least on the website. I didn't watch any shows to see if his lies were discussed.
He probably has very little handle on what’s reality. Significant memory limitations. With the state of the world pretty scary to think we could have this man at the helm at 85 and Harris in the batter’s box

He probably has very little handle on what’s reality. Significant memory limitations. With the state of the world pretty scary to think we could have this man at the helm at 85 and Harris in the batter’s box
Correction - Harris is on deck.

Mixing metaphors is fineable.

But I would have never expected to see a fact-check such as this from CNN. So, credit where it’s due. Cats and dogs living together and all that . . .

But I would have never expected to see a fact-check such as this from CNN. So, credit where it’s due. Cats and dogs living together and all that . . .
I don’t watch any of the news shows. However I remember when the new outfit bought it or took over they said they were going to make changes to become more impartial. Perhaps they did

No Harris is in the batters box, waiting to take her turn. While Biden is in the other batters box, facing backwards, and asking the Ump what yard line the ball is on.

This brain-dead vegetable is one of the most vile, corrupt, lying despicable pieces of shit to ever walk this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
This brain-dead vegetable is one of the most vile, corrupt, lying despicable pieces of shit to ever walk this planet.

For years I've complained about the over use of the terms "liar" and " racist" as being misused in our political dialogue.

However, using the piece above as an example, the name calling and labelling has gone well beyond just calling the other guys liars and racists.

Speaking of lies, have anyone heard Trump’s claim of being the best high school baseball player in the state, was a first base slugger, and that he could have played in major leagues? He claims to have tried out the same time as Willie Mccovey. Problem with his story is none of it was true. He was a weak hitting batter and Mccovey was already a major leaguer with the SF Giants for five years when Trump claims to have tried out same day as he did. That’s pretty pathetic, right?

Speaking of lies, have anyone heard Trump’s claim of being the best high school baseball player in the state, was a first base slugger, and that he could have played in major leagues? He claims to have tried out the same time as Willie Mccovey. Problem with his story is none of it was true. He was a weak hitting batter and Mccovey was already a major leaguer with the SF Giants for five years when Trump claims to have tried out same day as he did. That’s pretty pathetic, right?
You are interrupting the thread for vile, brain-dead posters that are dealing with their bds.

Yes, pathetic. The country has two lying sacks of crap running for president. I'm just trying to make some realize Trump is not the only POS running. Biden is just as big of a lying load of crap. And he's been doing it as a a public servant for 50 years while we paid his salary.

For years I've complained about the over use of the terms "liar" and " racist" as being misused in our political dialogue.

However, using the piece above as an example, the name calling and labelling has gone well beyond just calling the other guys liars and racists.
Oh, did i hurt your wittle wiberal feelings.....

• Haha
HE BIDEN 100x better than traitor, racist trump.

FVCK Da man. I am not capable, I need YOU to pay my way... Is your real name. FEEEED ME? is your nickname in the hood and your proud brothers laugh at you and call you a bitch to DA MAN.
so you can't handle those with different opinions? Shocking

FVCK Da man. I am not capable, I need YOU to pay my way... Is your real name. FEEEED ME? is your nickname in the hood and your proud brothers laugh at you and call you a bitch to DA MAN.
You sir are a Ass-hole and I got that name in College.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT