ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan loses a top recruit

Michigan finished above us? How did you get so confused on something so simple?

How did YOU get so confused. We were talking about Juwan and Archies recent recruiting classes because you said MU and Juwan were recruiting Head and shoulders above IU. I pointed out the fact that with Landers committing and reclassifying to ‘20 that our class and MU’s classes were similar or IU’s was a little better. We didn’t mention anything about their records but of course you bring that up when that has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I’m done. Man you wear me out. Let’s just agree to disagree a lot.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
How did YOU get so confused. We were talking about Juwan and Archies recent recruiting classes because you said MU and Juwan were recruiting Head and shoulders above IU. I pointed out the fact that with Landers committing and reclassifying to ‘20 that our class and MU’s classes were similar or IU’s was a little better. We didn’t mention anything about their records but of course you bring that up when that has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I’m done. Man you wear me out. Let’s just agree to disagree a lot.
It’s like trying to reason with your little brother. He’s just there to annoy and harass.

Reactions: mattn7 and hondo314
Michigan’s class is ranked 13th even after losing their best recruit to overseas league. Ours is ranked 40th. Facts are facts.

So what you are saying is that Archie didn’t make the tournament. Then neither did Juwan so he was not successful either. I mean if you are going to say we didn’t have a successful season because we didn’t make the tournament then everybody was unsuccessful. Right? WE WERE A LOCK FOR THE TOURNAMENT AND THAT IS TRUE OF ALL PREDICTORS OF THE NCAAT. But I have seen you be negative about Archie too. Yes my opinion is that Archie will be our coach for a long time. We were a tournament team and we will continue to be from now on. I wasn’t expecting this

Ok so I am biased and you are not. Right? You are so biased in the negative view that you can’t even see the truth in front of you. Our class is definitely comparable to MU’s class. Especially if Lander reclassified to ‘20. But once again you will say I am so biased and that I am wrong. Just look at the kids and they are very comparable. And Archie is recruiting is on the upswing. But you go ahead and believe what you want because you are living in a world that only you think is right. And Juwan didn’t make the tournament either. So you keep spewing this thing of Archie hasn’t made a tournament but never once did I you consider that WE WERE SOLIDLY IN THE TOURNAMENT BY EVERY BRAKET GURU. But you keep telling everyone that we haven’t made a tournament. This was a special circumstance and you choose to say we didn’t make it rather than the tournament was canceled but we were a tournament team. I know your opinion about how you think we weren’t in. Welll you are not an expert( for sure) so relally your opinion doesn’t count but Lunardi, Palm, ESPN they count and they all had us as a 10 seed. I am done trying to talk to you. You need to root for another team because you sure do t like IU.
If Juwan misses the tournament the next two years and his recruiting falls back to classes in the 30s and 40s then he will be equal to Archie.

Michigan’s class is ranked 13th even after losing their best recruit to overseas league. Ours is ranked 40th. Facts are facts.

I mean, they do have a extra player to boost those ratings. You know, the more players a team has in a class, the higher the ranking...

Facts are facts.

Last edited:
If Juwan misses the tournament the next two years and his recruiting falls back to classes in the 30s and 40s then he will be equal to Archie.

And of course you are not counting Lander in that ‘20 class. A 5* recruit #12 overall and #1 point guard and we move into the top 15 top 10 team rankings and that had been the whole discussion. You kept saying that Juwan was recruiting head and shoulders above Archie and I have proved you wrong. So that’s it. You have your opinion I have mine. I am done with this thread. You have continually seen the negative (always) and I see the positives. Yeah u must be just a pleasure to live with. But I digress. You are counting us as 40 without Lander. But that still doesn’t matter. Our recruiting is grinding up with a 5* and 4* in the last 2 months and MU loses a 5* recruit. Just accept on this one issue you are wrong. Juwan is not recruiting head and shoulders above Archie. So please stop. It’s over. I am sure you will respond but I cannot continue when you just pick the facts you want.

The better players a team has, the higher the ranking...

The more recruits a team has, the higher the rankings as well.

Is NC States class a great class? They have one five star, two four stars and two three stars. One of the four stars is just inside the top 70 and the other is outside the top 100. That means that three of their 5 incoming recruits aren't top 70 kids, and one just barely makes it at 69.

That is a top 10 class.

The more kids you have in your class, the higher it is rated.

Last edited:

Is NC States class a great class? They have one five star, two four stars and two three stars. One of the four stars is just inside the top 70 and the other is outside the top 100. That means that there of their 5 incoming recruits aren't top 70 kids, and one just barely makes it at 69.

That is a top 10 class.

I tried to explain this already. He must’ve skipped comprehension in school.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Is NC States class a great class? They have one five star, two four stars and two three stars. One of the four stars is just inside the top 70 and the other is outside the top 100. That means that three of their 5 incoming recruits aren't top 70 kids, and one just barely makes it at 69.

That is a top 10 class.

That’s a really good class. We have one guy barely in the top 100 and 2 in the 100-150 range. Plus potentially Lander who might be in the 50-70 range in 2020? Big difference between the two.

That’s a really good class. We have one guy barely in the top 100 and 2 in the 100-150 range. Plus potentially Lander who might be in the 50-70 range in 2020? Big difference between the two.

I will bet you board banishment that if Lander reclassifies that he will not be ranked in the 50-70 range.

Take the bet if you're so confident.

And when is 84 barely inside the top 100?

I will bet you board banishment that if Lander reclassifies that he will not be ranked in the 50-70 range.

Take the bet if you're so confident.

And when is 84 barely inside the top 100?
Do you know what “might” means? They’ve probably already put out the final rankings.

Do you know what “might” means? They’ve probably already put out the final rankings.

Why would the final ranking include a player who hasn’t technically reclassified yet? Follow-up: what’s with the poop-tinted glasses?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT