ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Harper to Rutgers

Maybe if the Hoosiers didnt lose to Rutgers basketball so many times, like 9 of the last 10 games or something, and Ron Harper Jr didnt drag his balls across the face of Indiana at Assembly Hall when he shot the hoosiers straight out of Senior day, Dylan would have seriously considered bloomington
You’re talking shit after Pikell has won one NCAA tournament game in seven seasons? And missed the tourney last year? And sucks this year?

The way I was able to rationalize my disappointment in losing Harper to Rutgers occurred on a napkin diagram in Burger King while waiting for someone to bring out my Whopper. It went something like this: Mike Woodson wanted to please his friend, Derick Harper, by offering his son, Dylan, a scholarship. It was an outside chance, but worth a try. As a reciprocal courtesy, Derick encouraged his son to give IU a shot by visiting here. Dylan did so to please his dad, knowing all along it was more of a courtesy visit and that he would ultimately please his dad the most by playing for dad’s alma mater.

Somehow, I was able to make my pencil diagram go full circle in logical sense. This allowed me to be able to walk away from Burger King not only fully sated, but more accepting in the knowledge it was probably going to be Rutgers all along.
??????

Dylan is Ron Harper Sr.'s son.

Reactions: GillesDeleuze
Congrats to Rutgers, their 4 fans will be ecstatic

Me and my 3 friends will sound like 9,000 screaming maniacs to the Indiana players when they show up at the RAC for their annual butt kicking.

So, just to be clear, Rutgers beat Indiana in 2020, 3 times in 2021, 2 more times in 2022 but, yeah, Indiana is awesome and Rutgers sucks. Got it.

Me and my 3 friends will sound like 9,000 screaming maniacs to the Indiana players when they show up at the RAC for their annual butt kicking.

So, just to be clear, Rutgers beat Indiana in 2020, 3 times in 2021, 2 more times in 2022 but, yeah, Indiana is awesome and Rutgers sucks. Got it.
You do suck. One NCAA tournament win in seven seasons under Pikell. First round NIT loss last year. Shitty team this year.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey

Context….it matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT