ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Harper to Rutgers

Still have to use them correctly. It’s a different type animal.
I'm just glad this time the IU fan base and KU's fan base even didnt fall for their "look at me" day just for numbers & clicks. Best of luck to him, he is a terrific talent. But... Rutgers lol.

I'm just glad this time the IU fan base and KU's fan base even didnt fall for their "look at me" day just for numbers & clicks. Best of luck to him, he is a terrific talent. But... Rutgers lol.
Hell most players today think that of IU.
I had a major donor once say to me..Indiana isn't a sexy pick anymore .
Hence the last 21 years of what we've been..

im salty rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

No one cares about Buttgers.
And they do about Fairyana? It is the 2020s and Booby has been gone for decades Get over it and kneel down to your daddy! Indiana basketball no longer matters in the sports world. Ugh we know that is hard to to take, sorry!!!

Reactions: BossNJ
Congrats on the 1 year he'll give you for that 8th place finish in the B1G...but hey it'll be an improvement over your 10th place finish this year
Uh, at this point I'd take 10th. We (RU) are headed straight for last place. And my prediction is Indiana will crush us this year - just like every other B1G team.

Next year can't get here soon enough.

Reactions: thegock
Do you guys remember that one time Rutgers was relevant in any sport? Me either. They're first up for relegation when we start looking at contraction of the conference. West Virgina offers more than Rutgers. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FastMJ
Uh, at this point I'd take 10th. We (RU) are headed straight for last place. And my prediction is Indiana will crush us this year - just like every other B1G team.

Next year can't get here soon enough.
Our SF, PF and C are all 5 star recruits. Two of them are in their 2nd year. I think you'll soon learn that stars mean very little in the way of team success. It's coaching.

Reactions: biker7766
hahahah we own you, so pathetic
How small are the Rutgers fans penile regions on this board? I dont think IU fans were used at all. He had KU and IU on his list for attention and fan base #s but 90% of IU fan base knew he wasnt coming here. Just another case of a 17 year old "Look at me" moment when deciding to attend Rutgers over a Ku or IU. Best of luck to him.

Do you guys remember that one time Rutgers was relevant in any sport? Me either. They're first up for relegation when we start looking at contraction of the conference. West Virgina offers more than Rutgers. :)
Remember that time when Rutgers won something 8 of 10 against you guys in basketball? I also can’t even remember the last time you beat us in football

This is weird. You get 2 5*(first time in RU history) and come over here and plant a flag? Most of us knowledgeable fans understood Harper wasn’t interested and was just trolling. Bailey is the one you had to put work into getting. Great…you got them now it’s on coaching to get them to work. There is a very steep learning curve with raw talent. These kids have been pampered, used their talent mostly unstructured. Word of advice…don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Is Pike the guy to get them to gel? Good luck and congratulations.

Rutgers got beat pretty soundly by Michigan, ending their dream season. Would have been very cool had they advanced. Two unbeaten teams for the championship. Worked out for us and the B10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT