ADVERTISEMENT

Michelle Obama Knocked It Out Of The Park

You know exactly the scene I am talking about. The left has been feeding the Black people that HOPE message for 200 years. My issues are inflation, interest rates, taxes on Social security. Indoctrinating kids with free meals.
Who was leading the left in 1824?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
We don’t carry water for him. We get tired of the outright nonsensical lies that guys like you parrot about him. The lies are honestly the only variable that would even make me consider pushing his button. Ultimately I won’t but the shameful talking point lies may get me closer than I want to be.
What lies are you talking about? That's a sincere question; I feel like anything critical I say about Trump I can back up or at least make a compelling argument for.

If there is something you actually think is a lie or mistruth, I'd be interested in knowing so I can stop saying it.

What lies are you talking about? That's a sincere question; I feel like anything critical I say about Trump I can back up or at least make a compelling argument for.

If there is something you actually think is a lie or mistruth, I'd be interested in knowing so I can stop saying it.
Russia gate is a lie or at least a serious exaggeration and the Durham commission has proven it was politically initiated.

Take the entire Walz speech transcript. It’s essentially all lies. But you can focus on abortion if you’d like.

Ascribing Proj 2025 as Trump’s project is a lie.

Blaming Trump for COVID without giving marginal credit for the vaccine.

The “very fine people on both sides” Hoax

Claiming that he’s the first person to not accept election results when there are countless examples of rhetoric coming from Democrats that they did not accept results. Including Hilary.

Now you’re just adding insult to injury on Trump’s legacy. I love it, but it’s just showing how much of a shit show Trump was while COVID was breaking out on his watch.

What’s crazy is that the only thing Trump has ever been good at was being a pretend CEO on a reality TV show. Everything else he has royally sucked at, up to and including his presidency.
Remember when they were only something like 19 people who had covid and it was down to 5 and was quickly going towards zero? And Trump said that’s why they were not gonna let the cruise ship dock…..

Reactions: Ohio Guy

I'm not trying you bust your chops specifically, but I'm amused when I see Trump defenders point to Snopes when the subject is Charlottesville. Until that article came out, Snopes was invariably dismissed as lefty propaganda.

Russia gate is a lie or at least a serious exaggeration and the Durham commission has proven it was politically initiated.

Take the entire Walz speech transcript. It’s essentially all lies. But you can focus on abortion if you’d like.

Ascribing Proj 2025 as Trump’s project is a lie.

Blaming Trump for COVID without giving marginal credit for the vaccine.

Claiming that he’s the first person to not accept election results when there are countless examples of rhetoric coming from Democrats that they did not accept results. Including Hilary.
3D Laughing GIF

I'm not trying you bust your chops specifically, but I'm amused when I see Trump defenders point to Snopes when the subject is Charlottesville. Until that article came out, Snopes was invariably dismissed as lefty propaganda.
I think snopes and politifact mostly get it right.

I know you’re f#cking around, but the black vote will be less and less important for Democrats as they become a smaller percentage of the overall population. It’s already happened to whites, males, and the working class. Black male Americans are up next.

Democrats are fully committed to open borders. To be fair, a good amount of Republicans are for it as well. America’s fiat system and debt requires it. The government has to squeeze every last dime out of us . I do hope a large percent of black Americans find Bitcoin. Lord knows they deserve it.
Democrats were the supporters of cheap labor - slavery. And now they want to keep the cheap labor coming.

It's easier to control a population when they depend on you for income, food, and housing.

It's the Democrat playbook and has been for centuries.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Until that Snopes article came out, the media was lying. It was only noteable because Snopes exposed the lie.

Why does that amuse you that we would recognize them telling the truth for once?

Democrats were the supporters of cheap labor - slavery. And now they want to keep the cheap labor coming.

It's easier to control a population when they depend on you for income, food, and housing.

Kindof right but in core business theory.

The easiest way to drive profits is the exploitation of labor. Which is why business owners have historically fought like hell to easier exploit labor.

I mean that was the simple drive for the south using and fighting for the use of cheap slave labor, then developing prison labor as a reaction to the 13th Amendment that states slavery can be used as punishment if a crime, which of course we developed the police force and created more laws to arrest the people we wanted and sent them to work as cheap labor to exploit, to having children working to fighting union leverage that was fairly common until Reagan came along and tried intensely to blow up and eliminate labor unions.

Anyway, a good chunk of high end and generational high end business wealth was from the belief and pursuit in the exploitation of labor.

"The white guy bit' is in response to some far right MAGA cultists (formerly known as Evangelicals) trying to co-opt Jesus and His teachings.

There is nothing - and I mean nothing - Christ-like about the modern MAGA GOP. They never actually evoke Christ, nor do the acknowledge where the actual historical figure of Christ is from, or who He actually was. Instead, they pervert his message to justify their agenda.
Uh, I hate to disillusion you but “that message” from Above, Outer Space has been twisted to justify agendas since evolution developed reptilian hindquarters strong enough to defy the Law of Gravity. Dionysus, god of grapes and good times, says hello! Now, pass me that silver chalice and a lambskin before I proceed to intercourse with a fair maiden of my choosing.

Why do conservatives still get this completely wrong? Actually, I know why.

Funny how this gets ignored(on here).

You have one women worth $4B dollars, chiming about this----Then another worth $70M dollars, who wore a $4,000+ outfit to the conference, talking about, "my parents said it was wrong for us to thrive, when otehrs around us were drowning..."

To a roaring applause... 😂

Reactions: DANC
Funny how this gets ignored(on here).

You have one women worth $4B dollars, chiming about this----Then another worth $70M dollars, who wore a $4,000+ outfit to the conference, talking about, "my parents said it was wrong for us to thrive, when otehrs around us were drowning..."

To a roaring applause... 😂
It's so outrageous they won't even comment on it because they know they can't without looking stupid.

They know the hypocrisy just like they know Trump is no threat to 'democracy'. They just lie, lie, lie, and the lemmings lap it up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT